)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Empty
PostSubject: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:59 am

1) do you want me in SoL and why?

2) what do you like me and why?

3) what dont you like about me and why?

4) would it be good if i be in this clan and why?

5) would it be good if i stay in SoL and why?

6) do you want me to leave SoL and why?

7) are you angry at me and if yes then why?

8] do you like playing with me and why?

9) are there things i need to change and if yes then what?

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:11 am

I dont see the point of this ... we wouldn't vote for you if you wouldnt be nice for us ...

This emote is best i think:

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:14 am

cant you just please please answer the questions please
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:22 am

Why ?? It is pointless ... do you feel that anyone in sol hates you ? or did you do anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:25 am

i feel like i am a fly a kite prick, and i dont know what others think
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:27 am

hektor, read all of his topic "family abuse and offence". aang, i think you should let hektor lock this topic. give people a chance to like you. you can't force people to like you with these kind of posts. you will get more friends by gettin in the game and playing with people then any post you ever do on forum. so just get in the game and have fun.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:31 am

1) you're sol
2)your signature
3)making pointeless topics like this one
4)ye, cuz BDL is getting tired of spamming so we need someone else to replace him Razz
5)ye, cuz BDL is getting tired of spamming so we need someone else to replace him Razz
6)no i dont
7)i am angry .. cuz i am in bad mood Sad
8)i dont, cuz you mainly talk Very Happy
9)close this topic Smile)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:32 am

Ye i read , wehr

But Aang .. you shuoldn't take your personal problems to this game too much .. it wont help ya ..
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:46 am

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 8:02 am

Aang this topic demonstrates nothing new - A paranoid self-concious expression in which you feel the whole of the clan should revolve around you; and as Wehr correctly states you cannot force friendship upon people.

Nothing is going through with you - I actually think Phoenix was right when he related you to a member that had these kind of traits before. I've told you time and time again - Stop being so paranoid, Stop saying 'do you hate me?' 'do you hate me?' 'why do you hate me?'

-Each time you demand attention like this it gets worse for you, each time you add random people like Xasomur and myself to conversations with random friends of yours it gets worse, each time you say you're going to commit suicide and/or you family problems are depressing you it gets worse. All we think is that you want attention.

I'm gonna give you the best and only solution: Stop attention seeking. It only demonstrates an immaturity that further drags you away from becoming a flame member in the clan's eyes. Just be cool. Also it won't happen overnight - It'll take a few weeks, maybe months before these impressions are wiped clean.

This is the topic where I'm giving you advise. Whether you take it or not is up to you. I'm just gonna say atm I'm the only one who is patient enough to give it to you and I'm only gonna say it once and only once.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]   Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions [All Members Answer ][Important!]
Page 1 of 1