)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!   Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:38 am

Why is the server acting weird? There is no one on apart from 1 bot (my bot) and it is sitting in office with stun baton. Why???? I thought bots come automatically when no one is on.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!   Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:17 am

I added that bot today for lightmaster.. im gonna kick it now :p
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!   Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:41 am

oh right!! i forgot about your bot battledroid Razz i was training and i left it in office but i couldnĀ“t have done nothing to solve the problem beacuse i am not admin

Sorry if i scared you BDL
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!   Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:01 pm

But why werent other bots automatically coming?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!   Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

The only config for adding a bot that is guaranteed to stay currently is for your bot, BDL, because you asked me to add it a long time ago. Adding that bot sets bot_minplayers to 0 so that it doesn't get kicked since the number of players meets or exceeds the minimum [8], which is evident since someone had to add your bot for training in the first place (other bots weren't available). If the admins don't understand what the CFG does, they would see no effects other than adding your bot until the number of players is below 8. At that point, normally a bot is added to bring the total number of "players" up to 8, but because bot_minplayers was at 0 to keep your bot from being kicked it doesn't add any bots. To set it back to normal, admins must manually reset the bot_minplayers via the CFG called reset_bot_minplayers.

The two EXECs are:

/amrcon exec add_bdl
/amrcon exec reset_bot_minplayers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!   Attack of the FREAKY SERVER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the FREAKY SERVER!
Page 1 of 1