)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Death Of Jk2...

Go down 
+22
Kernow Pilgrim
fisTo
Chelsea
Phoenix
TheReferee///
sebbat
Rachel
Boogieman
mantA
striker
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Chameleon
Dragon
Lord_Draco
Proballboy
Blademaster
GONZA
Lucifer
wehr
Lelouch
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup ppl. So if any of you noticed or pressed "get new list, JK2 master server has died. WOOT! So im just saying now. BYE! xD. Well it hasnt offically died. But close enough. So i guess the only way to join a server is through xfire. No im not lieing why dont u check it urself?c
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:15 pm

Dont download what?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:41 pm

hamachi. But i actually think that chameleon is lying Razz
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:15 am

The master server is back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:20 am

Im still using hamachi for play another games and nothing happened to me
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:53 am

Peoples try play more in our server...
Peoples start run out :S
Today there was only one time more than 8.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:59 am

maybe people are also busy sometimes ? ^^
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:43 am

This post was deleted by TheReferee/// because he doesnt read shit b4 he posts ^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:54 am

dam i wish the master server had a fatal error and some of the guys which handles it and accidently *deleted* it and said OPS.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 2:43 pm

if u hated it that much you wouldnt still be on this forum now would you........
or stil playing the game/ coming on to the game.............
think bro
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

[quote="Ajunta Pall"]hamachi. But i actually think that chameleon is lying :P[/quote]
No i wasn't lying... Micke.Y hacked it.. Dunno why, but he did and he have said that he's sorry :( So no need to worry about the hacking thing anymore :) It was only because of Micke.Y.. Hamachi is save again :)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:41 am

WTF is the master server? I have no bother connecting to jk2 servers and as far as im aware they are all still there. When i press refresh i get tons of servers showing up (even though 95% of them are lifeless) so how come people are saying the game is dead?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:00 am

Phoenix wrote:
WTF is the master server? I have no bother connecting to jk2 servers and as far as im aware they are all still there. When i press refresh i get tons of servers showing up (even though 95% of them are lifeless) so how come people are saying the game is dead?
Because.......it is now ALIVE! ITS ALIVE I TELL YOU, ITS ALIVE GAAAAAAAUUGHHH!
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:18 am

is that really needed .........bdl.........
phoe read the posts b4 u post.................
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:38 pm

Phoenix wrote:

same here phoe i did it the day this topic came up and had all the servers xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:42 pm

@Ref why not just go away? you are of no help here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:45 am

Master server or not, it wont be long before jk2 is 'game over'. It already is for me, im considering uninstalling.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:41 am

Phoenix wrote:
Master server or not, it wont be long before jk2 is 'game over'. It already is for me, im considering uninstalling.

I agree with u ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:43 am

Phoenix wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:03 am

Phoenix wrote:
That's giving up talk mister!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:30 am

hey bdl hey make me little shit xP
just because im pointing out the truth dosent mean im hurting anything so suck my left nut
im posting just like u are
thank u and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:43 am

TheReferee/// wrote:
hey bdl hey make me little shit xP
just because im pointing out the truth dosent mean im hurting anything so suck my left nut
im posting just like u are
thank u and have a nice day

actually you're wrong, all your posts in this forum ( whole sol forum ) are just to tell people that they are shit and have no utility.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 9:15 am

really u might want to look at ALL of my post then b4 u say that
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

ref....just look at your karma....thats proof enough ^^
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:49 pm

LOOL
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 10:30 am

karma eh?
that says what?
dude i could care less what u guys thought about me good or bad xP ever sens i got banned i havnt played jk2 xP
gona play biger and better games
black ops
u might have heard of it to bad most of your comps cant play it xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Of Jk2...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next