)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

People Saying I Multiclan.

Go down 
+17
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Hektor
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Blademaster
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
TheReferee///
Proballboy
Grimlore
sebbat
Lelouch
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Me out.
Indeed.
People Saying I Multiclan. I_vote1022%People Saying I Multiclan. I_vote11
 22% [ 5 ]
No way.
People Saying I Multiclan. I_vote1078%People Saying I Multiclan. I_vote11
 78% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lelouch

People Saying I Multiclan. Empty
PostSubject: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

Sup... So lately ppl have been crying i "multiclan". No i dont. Fod is NOT a clan smart ones.. So if you wanna shed tears more. Heres the place. Place 1 Or more complaint here. And lets have a vote for me out of sol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:33 pm

If you are out, im out Wink
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:55 pm

Smile <3 only sebby would say that Very Happy ty sebby but no u got far Very Happy U should stay in sol as long as you can Wink
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:02 pm

Nein, sol wont be the same without you
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:12 pm

nor will it be the same with out "Old Faithful" Sebbat >Sad
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:16 pm

well if FoD is a clan i must go to ;(

FoD IS NOT A CLAN PEOPLE ITS A GUILD!!!!!! >.>

don't believe me ask boss the leader of FoD.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:25 pm

Black lmao
who cares what ppl think is the reall thing here havnt i told u this b4 ^^
if u dont dont listen to them all there is to it...
but u know............ if u want to rq from the sol me and irish will pick u up xP just saying
(moderater) Referee stop staling members and being an ass on the forums
NEVER!
stay in the clan if u like it though
xP
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:31 pm

Lawl Wolfy... U take things way too seriously if worse than me... Lawl..
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:07 pm

Proballboy11 wrote:
well if FoD is a clan i must go to ;(

FoD IS NOT A CLAN PEOPLE ITS A GUILD!!!!!! >.>

don't believe me ask boss the leader of FoD.

It used to be a clan. u.u then it died. The END.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:29 pm

FOD WAS a clan from wat I gathered. But if Boss says it's a gang/guild and not a clan then fair enough. Though it has a bad rep........I don't see what's to gain by joining FOD apart from how to fight bettter (ie script. Neutral)
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

wolfy you're paranoid. i never heard any sol say anything bad about u.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:14 pm

wow wolf u take it way to serious i was just joking with you.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 4:24 pm

Fod is a guild not a clan
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:27 pm

Sigh........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:36 pm

fod does script, but most of them can do pretty well without scripts like Croco.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 12:22 am

clan or not. shit stays shit
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:57 am

I am fod too.

Xasomur wrote:
clan or not. shit stays shit

fair or not. nooob stays nooob
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 4:19 am

im ok with being a nooob.
are you ok with being part of asshole corp?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 4:21 am

FOD sucks and always will.....end of.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 4:25 am

Xasomur wrote:
im ok with being a nooob.
are you ok with being part of asshole corp?

?? I wasn't talking about you ...

i am ok
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 4:39 am

i always have problem with fod atm, boss is being so wierd to me atm... Just to be serious at this: i am not recommending you not to join fod but with that joining thing it had brought us many idiots in servers which they just want to hunt us and so on... also internal conflicts as well.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 5:27 am

for all who don't know, boss used to be o.o. he was my padawan. when he started to get better he began to lame a lot. this included all weaker o.o. azzy tried to talk to him but boss wouldn't listen and lamed newer o.o even more. so azzy, without talking to me, kicked him out of o.o. azzy and i fought about this but it is now obvious azzy was right about him. boss is not a great player and never will be. fod was created in his anger to get revenge on o.o. boss is an angry tortured soul. any that follow him do not care about the social aspects of the game because boss is only out for his own perverse self-interests. i miss the old boss and he was a friend, but he went down a dark lonely path.

also, i find this guild stuff to be a joke. weaker players start ,or dying clans change to, guilds mostly to try and salvage what little they have left. i don't necessarliy mean weaker as in skill of player but weaker in terms of power. guilds are jokes. they distract from the cohesiveness of a true clan like sol. but that is the weaker player's goal, to weaken a well structured clan.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 5:44 am

What's the problem if wolf wants to join fod? Its a guild, not a clan, they were a clan, now they are a guild, im ok with him joining them
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 6:33 am

It's not breaking the rules - But the idelogies of the two communities are completely apart. It would be like a pacifist of the peace core joining the Taliban.

Fighting for peace is like f ucking for virginity. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:23 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
FOD WAS a clan from wat I gathered. But if Boss says it's a gang/guild and not a clan then fair enough. Though it has a bad rep........I don't see what's to gain by joining FOD apart from how to fight bettter (ie script. Neutral)

What you care what it brings him ? What counts is he's happy with what he chooses !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Saying I Multiclan.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next