)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

People Saying I Multiclan.

Go down 
+17
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Hektor
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Blademaster
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
TheReferee///
Proballboy
Grimlore
sebbat
Lelouch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Me out.
Indeed.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 I_vote1022%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 I_vote11
 22% [ 5 ]
No way.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 I_vote1078%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 I_vote11
 78% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lelouch

People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup... So lately ppl have been crying i "multiclan". No i dont. Fod is NOT a clan smart ones.. So if you wanna shed tears more. Heres the place. Place 1 Or more complaint here. And lets have a vote for me out of sol.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:30 pm

To finish......You can join FOD if you want but we wont be happy about it. done.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:45 pm

mantA wrote:
guys. i see you talkin like being in a circle. Let the fod be fod and stop bothering yourselves on them...

thats hard when some of us are fod as well... lol
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:37 pm

when some of us is fod = he wants to be better (he doesnt have to cheat) and not just talk talk rules talk talk ...

btw it's same like other euro groups like m|m, 6s, a2, FF (it's a clan perhaps), etc etc
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:57 am

i add a point to hektor's : in sol you can't learn ffa and pro ff and pro saber.
So euro is all FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN LEARN LEARN LEARN LEARN
and sol is all TALK TALK TALK RULES RULES RULES DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE

indeed in sol you can ff and saber too, but those are cools for begginers, after people might want to access another level ( actually most fights in sol are just porridge ). It's like when you learn couting in mathematics, you won't stay at additions level your whole life. It's same Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:15 am

its only funny that fight fight fight and train train train is nearly always linked with being asshole, lamer and cheater.
and that sol is about having fun the way you want to have, and that those jerks cant see that. they think everyone has to play the way they do. but on OUR SERVER in OUR CLAN we will play our way. if you dont like it THEN JUST FECK OFF and stop SPAMMING in our forum and PLAYING on our server...

so bb dudes.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:23 am

dude, the issue is just that you actually criticize fod playing because wolf is in it, but when have you seen an euro tag on sol for last time ? xD they don't come your server, where is the issue that they don't like it ? they don't prevent you from playing it, and they don't play it, don't come to your server to play their way ^^ In sol, the actives groups are SoL ( ofc ), BS, o.o ( not much though ), and FFF. WAHOUUUUUUUUU !! no fod no ff no d:fi no 6s no a/2, no m|m/ nothing else like it rofl.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:30 am

sorry aju you have no clue. especially when we try to ctf the server gets flooded by those boasting douches
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:49 am

Cuz they dont ctf on their servers? and they like to fight + no rules which is in CTF - the only one time when SOL is without rules ...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:54 am

actually they can boast, and anyway, they don't boast cuz they don't speak with people they don't know lol.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:56 am

lol... but still they cant play ctf without insulting and boasting and being douches. and still that isnt allowed in ctf.
and idc if they plac ctf on their servers or not. they spoil the game, get on my nerves, and they shall stay where they came from. its not my fault that they dont play ctf.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:21 am

how can they boast if they dont talk ? Surprised maximally by binds .. (slayer, sin) but ye .. there are some annoying ppl ... learn to ignore them or ban ... nothing else will help ...

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:46 am

idbs and d:fi and FOD are still activly used tags on the server - Including the off branches of IDBS: BS, ,if and Diverse.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 3:08 am

Ok, who keeps voting that he should leave. Not funny, guys. :/
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 3:17 am

Hmmm d:fi - 1 person
idbs - none .. ppl (me too) who are in it dont use it on sol .. they use BS
fod - scorch, me sometimes and black wolf ?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 4:30 am

In fod, the tag is used by boss and boobs too

But, why we should dont let the members use that tag? Or anyone.. guys, this is like ats..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 4:41 am

he can use any tag he wants seb.
but being fod in sol, is like when a sol joins ats and is in both at one time.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:07 am

ATS = CLAN ! fod is a guild
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:12 am

just imagine it wasnt. the points still standing
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:27 am

But its a guild.. not a clan
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:16 am

why imaging xaso ?

and kernow : idbs are americans, and have not been seen for about a month ^^. BS are all americans also ...
And d:fi ... well, the last seen on server was ... ? can you make me remember who please ? i really can't remember lol xD
FoD ? On sol ? Last was boss, and that was in august or something like that lol. Ask any HC to look in logs for FOD tag and d:fi, and post here the date of last connexion ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:15 am

wel it was a week ago i saw boss... maybe 2

when i say cucumber with ketchup or facist communist still someone says FOD IS JUST A GUILD. that is really kind of stupid.
its like you say "i travel by plane, because there are too many accidents with cars and trains"
Rolling Eyes

if you share sol morals you wouldnt have any reason to wear fod tag
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:56 am

fod can't have any stereotype anymore because it's a guild now, the members of fod's morals are too diverse to place any stereotype on them.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:15 am

so why make a guild if you have nothing in common?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:52 pm

to gather friends, and play together against other gangs ? So that friends help friends against ennemies, and the do it under same flag. is it that hard to understand ?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 8:13 pm

well, this is the point what you guys see if you are in a gang/guild. But we also saw it comin that idiots like their enemies know that they are in our clan for example. So they just come into our server and ganged us for shit (well it s not that main problem) and also if any of you sol's join FF or d:fi then you have to "kill your own clanmates" because they are both enemies, that s what it "kills clans from the inside". Watch what you are doing, guys...

I also understand xaso's and aju points , which are contradicting each other, but at least, aju is right, we should at least try to understand the people and accept their way of playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Saying I Multiclan.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next