)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
boobs

PostSubject: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 11:35 am

today i got banned by kernow yes i did get a warning but i only lamed two people a bit too much for a ban. I know people who have done 7 type kills and no ban so this is quite stupid. Anyways i was emp lamed by proballboy, and when he killed me he said he the best blah blah. So he gets emp taken away i rape him and i get banned kind of funny. Another thing proballboy and some other inmature kids like to spam comment screen with stupid binds like b0obs likes to shed tears also funny how they waste their time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 11:44 am

I was fair to you by unempowering Proballboy when he abused emp on you twice - Sometimes true objectivity is a thankless task.

As for the ban - You sabre-down killed me once and I gave you a friendly and respectful warning. You did it again a few mins later and I was more firm - Saying if you lame again you're out ie. banned. Reinforcing that you had been warned. You calmed down but then went off server and came back again (where I reinforced that you still had only one warning left). You sabredown killed RedCap (at which point I should of kicked you out) but I decided to let you carry on. Shortly after you lame Proball in rage AFTER I had unemped him.

Boobs the ban was a culmination of many days/weeks of bad attitude. So like quite a few other of the FOD clanmates I got quite understandably impatient with the constant insults and laming with KS.

You've got a one week ban. If the members object I suppose it'll be recitified. But I think you've been a huge deterrant of new players visiting our server and just turn the whole area into an insulting, cheating/laming arena. Not what we pay to run the server for.

My ban was reasonable, justified, well warned and patient. You can't say abuse and you can't say it wasn't any other fault but your own - Accept responsibility for your actions and come back in a week with a new outlook. I look forward to seeing the nice boobs I know lurks within after the next 7 days.

~K.P

Onen hag Oll

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boobs

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:14 pm

funny kernow because everyone is nice to me i know you might think am an ass hole but then why insult me if im not gai and im gonna come back at you harder. You said you where going to kick me not ban i tihnk a week is too much but, watever i know you shall never ban your friends like proball or mute them cuz it seems u have a nice relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boobs

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:17 pm

oh and if proball is spamming stupid binds why not silence i mean you would do it to me, i know you love him and all but, its not very fair, say what you will but, you know its true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:35 pm

when did i spam binds? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:53 pm

If anyoneone wants proof that boobs was laming, i got some video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 1:17 pm

Boob's is a fly a kite asshole everytime he Comes lames Alot To Insults Like cerially...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boobs

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 1:30 pm

let me see the video ashly shut up kid you know horse shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boobs

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 1:39 pm

see im all peaceful and they insult me an eye for an eye only diffrence ill hit u harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 2:03 pm

You had it coming, boobs. Lets face it. You lame, you script, and you are rude. Its a suprise this didn't come earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 2:25 pm

boobs you say "why so ez" every time you beat some one you need to respect people and have no kick scripts they will get you banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 3:41 pm

If I am going to ban a SoL clanmate it would have to be taken to council. However with Euro outsiders such as yourself it's on my head and decision to do the right thing - that's what admin are for. I unempowered Proball which was fine.

As for hitting us harder - Well that just defines your personality doesn't it: Built on revenge and hate with a passion to just 'win' whatever battle your fighting. An eye for an eye makes the world blind. Neutral

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: ban   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 3:45 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
As for hitting us harder - Well that just defines your personality doesn't it: Built on revenge and hate with a passion to just 'win' whatever battle your fighting. An eye for an eye makes the world blind. Neutral

that was pretty insperational kernow Sad nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

roflmao boobs. You didn't find the good place for debats, here you'll only get pwnd ( even if some things are really funny xD )

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
laming with KS
Sorry, but i can't stop laughing at this xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 12:52 am

Aju. Having a KS is one thing, using such an illegal programme on our server to lame on others is against the rules. That's why people like Wehr and Wowie aren't banned, because they use their cheats respectively. Laming with a KS or any other cheat just leaves you more vunerable to a quick disconnection from the server.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 1:40 am

Isnt laming with ks and laming without the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 4:00 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Aju. Having a KS is one thing, using such an illegal programme on our server to lame on others is against the rules.

First : KS isn't an illegal progam xD scripts have been let been done by game producers, ingame, so it's not illegal, and it's not a program xD ( evc is a program, and illegal )
Second : i understand here that laming without KS is not against the rules ...

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Laming with a KS or any other cheat just leaves you more vunerable to a quick disconnection from the server.

So you think that using a ks changes the lame ? So a lame with a ks is more a lame than without a ks ? I join hektor's question here, it just puzzles me ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 4:18 am

I agree with Hektor and Aju. Laming with a ks or without a ks is one and the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 4:38 am

no it isnt. the one is with ks the other without lol.
the one is bugged by it, the other not, and the half of each group is lying about being bugged, not not being bugged by it.
so shut up to point the finger at that over and over again. its so childish.

boobs begged for it ever since he came back from his inactivity. so no need to cri or discuss about it.

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 5:23 am

Ok Boobs, here is the problem. I tried to tell you to lay off. You've been an a-hole to people lately. Even in your posts here your attitude is present. o.o used to be about protecting people from biatches. You're becoming one. I hope you come back to the old boobs and start to be nicer. It isn't that you lame once or twice. It's that you rape and belittle incessantly. I hope to see you in a week and you're back to your old self.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 7:29 am

ahahaha nice one kernow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 7:38 am

ok so if KS would lame you , you would say: YOU'll bet ban! and if legit player lamed you, you'd say: np Razz just stop please + dchug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 9:02 am

I find lamers who use cheats to break the rules much more disrespectful than non-cheating lamers. Stop being so pedantic Aju and Hek, surely let's follow the Euro philosophy of 'who cares?'. It's my own personal experiance at being subject to laming with/without scripts. My patience wears thin with the former.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 9:10 am

what we care is lame not ks. What does it change on the lame that he cheats or not ? It's not like if you are comparing your skills lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ban   Sat 23 Oct 2010, 9:11 am

+ you know nothing about scripting ... only 21 dmg = script right ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban   Today at 6:57 am

Back to top Go down

ban
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: