)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

need the .map file of bespin streets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jordanisone

need the .map file of bespin streets  Empty
PostSubject: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:42 am

hey i need the map file for bespin streets cause i cant be botherd to make my own map so im gonna put some stuff on a map
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:58 am

mmm, no way ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 7:15 am

well.....i am not a mapper and i know this is quite simple........GO YOUR BASE FOLDER AND LOOK THROUGH THE MAP FOLDERS! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 7:22 am

nope bdl, to get the .map file, you have to convert the bsp into map, and for that, you need a special file, which is a bat with special command line. And i won't give that rofl.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:15 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
nope bdl, to get the .map file, you have to convert the bsp into map, and for that, you need a special file, which is a bat with special command line. And i won't give that rofl.

i think i just found the program.. google is my friend
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:18 pm

Then it's cool for you Smile
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

you have to convert th .bsp to .map with gtkradiant cmd.
converting .bsp to .map is illegal (who cares) and while converting you will loose a lot of important information about the map (like water won't be water,map will be brighter and ALL textures are moved, so you have to change them all to their normal sizes, as gtk radiant puts them to 0.25x0.25 or so)...
in fact, it's better if you make your own bespin from zero.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need the .map file of bespin streets    need the .map file of bespin streets  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need the .map file of bespin streets
Page 1 of 1