)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lagger report 2

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
Xasomur
Ralen
Ajunta Pall
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 7:58 am

lmao, i just had to tell you guys, that the player on the video kira sent is absolutly not lagging the server xD. He was just having fun changing skins in dfas to get the model bug. Looking at the skins swhitch speed, and the different combo of skin change, i can guess that he has one bind for each skin, and he just changed like that. That's not lagg, and you can see it on the scores tab, can you see anyone with ping even higher than 200 ? Or kira being lagging, or shown Connexion interupted in the screen ? That's isn't lag guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:17 am

Ajunta is made of win Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:28 am

Ralen wrote:
Ajunta is made of win Smile

lmao, ty ^^ but that isn't really true ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:45 am

so as long no one is lagging OUT its no lagging? lol...
its just stupid. "he was just fooling around" lol sure, i lag the server everyday... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:50 am

and why you think he was lying ? because you see him changing skin ...
he changed skin for fun, look again. The speed is quite slow compared to lag script. And if you see the bug, it's because he's in dfa, and that's why i say he does for fun, he changes skin once during the script. The look at the skins, it's always the same one, and he stops on the skins he wants, it's not a cycle script, while would be logical if it was lag script, but it's one bind for one skin. So he just chooses the skin he wants.
And did i talk about lagging out ? ( OUT xD ), no i just said laggs : high ping, and connexion interupted message. That is lag. And the server wasn't even lagging.
And third point : who would be stupid enough to do that with a known name in the middle of temple ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 10:32 am

dude... obviously some ppl had connection issues
and even this attempt, out of fun or not, is a stupid thing to do. any defence for it is just stupid. its not funny. spamming skins is no fun. if you find it funny search one of the empty servers, no one is bothered there.
aju, its just a stupid thing to do and gets its response
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 10:58 am

But it doesn't deserve a ban, since you can see clearly on the video that it doesn't make the server lag. That guy should be unbanned, cuz in that case, it's real abuse. Even if it's stupid, how you call it stupid, everyone can find fun in what he wants, even if it's not playing jk2 lol. He finds fun in changing the skin, ok, but you ban him for that, less ok. Unban, for your own credibility ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 12:30 pm

I know that, but i saw logs and he started to lag aju, you cant see it in videos, but the first thing that i did was look at the logs, and i saw that the guy started to lag, then i banned him
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:10 pm

The guy had previously been banned numourous times by AA for excessive typekills, plus he is trying to obviously instigate a war between ATS and SoL by saying things like in the screenies: 'go to ATS it's lag free' Neutral
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:17 pm

actually aju i was specing him before that and he was changing skins alot quicker and causing huge lag, then he started using the storm trooper skins which wasnt as quick when i said that an admin is coming to ban range him
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:31 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
The guy had previously been banned numourous times by AA for excessive typekills, plus he is trying to obviously instigate a war between ATS and SoL by saying things like in the screenies: 'go to ATS it's lag free' Neutral
ROFL!!!! LAG FREE ?!!!! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH, both of the servers have the same mod and the guy just talks BS!! cant believe it that he says such a thing...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 11:23 pm

If you say so ... I'm sorry, i just thought that you banned him because of the video :/ sorry
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 12:41 am

no need to say sorry, From the video you seen you would think that it wasnt causing lag but before that was recorded he was doing it alot quicker and with different models causing loads of lag even though he knew it was wrong.. the teleports were disabled and he was saying ( ill stop if you enable teleports ) and he was doing this before and got banned for it
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 2:04 am

He has just registered now - 'padawahn'
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 3:36 am

As I said aju.....he lagged people out Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:35 am

roflmao bdl, you should rename yourself to : mister badkarma ! xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:39 pm

muahahhhahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:02 am

Xasomur wrote:
so as long no one is lagging OUT its no lagging? lol...
its just stupid. "he was just fooling around" lol sure, i lag the server everyday... Rolling Eyes

dude....he lagged someone out....HIMSELF after he changed skin 2 fast he fuked his jk2 by gettn ping 999 and no moving xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:12 am

xem. you are slow
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 6:00 am

Xaso in my earlier post i said he did lag people out.....WHICH HE DID! So I think YOU are the slow one :l
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 6:07 am

where did i say he didnt lag ppl out? read what i wrote...
i asked aju if its not lagging as long as ppl dont lag out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:41 am

men i got to work aggain my vacation is over so dont mind if im to tired t oread whole topics xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lagger report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagger report 2   Lagger report 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lagger report 2
Page 1 of 1