)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Crazy Times of Manipulation

Go down 
+8
BlueNinja
TheGraanulaarian
Hektor
sebbat
swiftY
Kernow Pilgrim
wehr
Lucifer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Crazy Times of Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:44 am

Apparently, According to Chelsea (in his words on xfire) Lord Sindwinder: U REJOINED ATS???!!??
Lord Sindwinder: im confused
Chelsea: yeah man
Chelsea: !
Lord Sindwinder: lawl..
Lord Sindwinder: well all i can say good luck and hopefully they will treat u with respect
Chelsea: well kernow was a loe after alll
Lord Sindwinder: loe?
Chelsea: lie
Chelsea: XD
Lord Sindwinder: ??
Chelsea: ty ty =))
Chelsea: he thinks he's a leader in SoL
Chelsea: .....
Lord Sindwinder: lol go figure..
Chelsea: he's the one who cnfused me and destroyed my friendship between me n outcast

that makes me feel unhappy in a way, chelsea was a good and honest person, but if this is true, this saddens me kernow..
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:30 am

Chelsea is a fukkin idiot. OMG. I can't wait to see the biatch again. I think I'm going to run a cat6 line thru our house to our other modem, to get diff ip so I can get in ATS, just to rape his a ss. We have 2 internet providers, one is mine as I pay for it.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 3:17 am

Wow......fake Chelsea? That doesn't sound like him at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 3:22 am

KERNOW, U ARE COMPETELY IGNORING THIS IS SAD!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 3:27 am

I just can't beleive how Chelsea can be manipulated into hating SoL that easily. I also want to know where I have lied to him and where I've stated I'm the leader of SoL.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 3:36 am

Chelsea never hated SoL, he grew up in Jk2 as part of ats clan... He had a friendship with outcast, I trust Chelsea as a friend and i respect his decisions... Honestly, to me trust is a key and loyalty can mean everything to people.. But apparently to him, u never gave a comforting goodbye, u just basically said leaving our clan means losing his friendship.. This sickens me, friends are not just based within the clan kernow, friends are friends who trust one another and give respect.

Chelsea does understand why outcast is not a forgiving person, but he is a friend to him, and apprently u lied to him to lead him back to outcast.

Seriously, Kernow your ruthlessness to drive newcoming ats people out of ats to join Sol, is just wrong.

If this is true, then u are no different from Outcast attitude wise..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 4:25 am

I never said we can't be friends any more because he left SoL. I was just as friendly when he left as when he was part of the clan. Sind gets your fact right before telling accusations like those. Chelsea has been manipulated into hating me that is all, period.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 4:34 am

Chelsea doesnt SoL, But thinks all SoL will hate him because he rejoined ATS ( which i hope none of you turn against him )

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 4:49 am

Kernow wrote:
Hey man, noticed you rejoined ATS. Obviously it was for a reason beyond what I can think of I was just wondering why you're going back to Outcast after all of our friendship and fights against their dictatorship?
https://soljk2.forumotion.com/topic-archives-f33/name-abuse-t1709.htm
https://soljk2.forumotion.com/topic-archives-f33/look-at-this-t1664.htm

Those two topics you posted about how you sympathised with us and our struggles against them. Was it all a lie when you joined SoL? Did you ever actually care about the SoL morals of equality and communal friendship? Cos you are a really good mate and I thought our friendship meant something about doing what's right.

Obviously I'm not like Outcast, Kyle or other loyalist ATS in the sense that I'll curse, insult and reject you when you join another clan. But I'm still bemused and quite frankly hurt.... :/

Please get back to me on this - I'd appreciate some insight into what I can do to help you.

If you want to get power and favour in ATS I'd recommend posting this in their forums to give Outcast the oppertunity to make an example out of SoL. He'll love the chance to create more propoganda of irrational hate and he'd favour you for posting it. The irony is any player of contrary opinion on the ATS forums is banned - It's just full of loyalists who are taught to hate us or innocent new ATS who are scared to speak out against their leader in fear of becoming individualized. So it is as you know just like a dictatorship; When all the anti-Outcasts are silenced by oppresive totalitarianism.

Regardless this post is nothing about you rejoining SoL - I just don't want to meet you in half a year and be met with the words: 'Sorry Kernow I can't be friends with you Outcast says you're a lying fake cheater rat only'.

Then I read your message about your conversation with him and I send a more angry message:

Kernow wrote:
Well I'm glad (sarcasm) you've been insulting me behind my back, something I've never done to you. What have I lied about Chelsea? Where have I said I'm the leader of SoL? I hope these hurtful accusations are well reinforced and not just empty insults.

If your words are true then you've truly been manipulated into irrationally hating others like myself again. Honestly Chel I thought you had more spirit in you than that.

Good luck in ATS. If you are another loyalist that starts teaching younger players to hate SoL before they've even met them then you'll regret it. Fairplay, honesty, equality, courage. This is what a REAL ATS does.

Chelsea wrote:
I would neva want to talk to u again mate

Kernow wrote:
No come on tell me why? You have no reasons do you. You're just insulting and disliking me because Outcast told you to. I'm so annoyed you've just betrayed your ex-clan by insulting them behind you backs. Did I ever tell you to hate Outcast? No I told you to stand up to him. No reasons, no arguments, just hate nothing but hate. You've been totally brainwashed, period.

During Chelsea's time in SoL and after I've been nothing but friendly, helpful and aware to Chelsea. Stressing at the beginning to pm me if he has any problems. At no point have I ever said that our friendship is over as a result of him leaving SoL (to my recollection) and NEVER (apart from in those messages) have I said something to intentionally offend him. Now he just goes afk for a month or two and comes back saying I'm a lier, a fake leader and someone who ruined his friendship with Outcast.
Hmmm Sind doesn't that sound like he's just been on the ATS server listening to Outcast so much that he just becomes brainwashed to irrationally hate me for no reason. I'm asking for proof, evidence and quotes and arguments - Like a typical loyalist I'm getting nothing but insults.

I respected his decision when he left SoL because I thought it was his lag, and now he just hates me for no reason. I still cherished and held our friendship after SoL, and now he tears it in tatters because Outcast tells him too.

Arguments are 99 out of 100 times based on misunderstanding between the two people. Sind you clearly don't understand the relation between me and Chelsea and now I DON'T understand it because all of a sudden he hates me for no reason. Neutral

Think of it Sind it's not hard. ATS server - No-one to say that SoL and myself are good people. Anyone who does is silenced, slept, banned or whatever. A bubble of irrational hate.

I warned people when we changed our name from ATS - That when people started to turn against me for no reason that's when I was gonna get pissed. And I'm pissed.

Outcast is a very very very clever and cunning person. I don't understand anything but that he is a tyrant and a manipulator. How can I understand and respect a perspective of 'friendship with Outcast' when I've never experianced it? All I've experianced is: 'Outcast is leader - respect him. Outcast makes bad decision - Challenge him. Outcast bans and exiles me - Hate him.'

I respect Chelsea's INDEPENDANT decision and friendships that I have nothing to do with. However I am involved and have the right to defend myself when a manipulative influence turns him against me for unbeknown reasons.

They say we 'corrupt' players just like we say they do. The difference is we challenge ATS to stand up for themselves - Not to hate Outcast. Obviously I describe why I dislike Outcast but I don't TELL them to dislike Outcast. That's the vital difference, all Outcast and others like Kimi'o and Kyle do is tell people to not just dis-trust us - But not to listen to us! And not to be friends with us. And to shun us.

Can you understand my anger as a result of fustration to not being able to get a word in?

NickdeClaw wrote:
Let them lie to themselves and others. As long as we stick to our positive morals and occasionally suggest that people think for themselves and seek the truth, there is no amount of propaganda that can harm us. Our only weakness is ourselves; if in retaliation against their lies we become the things they say we are, then we will have defeated ourselves. As long as we prove our commitment to our values through our actions and words, as long as we protect peaceful players and help new players learn, as long as we just promote a friendly atmosphere even when being insulted, any person who truly holds the ATS values will eventually see the incongruity between their lies and our actions.

There is no convincing insult to genuine kindness. Challenge yourself to be the person you want to be.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 5:02 am

Fukk chelsea. He's a shifty bas tard and he's acting like error did when he went back to the pig.

w
e
h
r

pig

PS- I don't want to talk to Chelsea either, just rape him.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:19 am

He is still cool with me, nothing will change, im gonna be cool with him, sad :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:22 am

Kernow wrote:
For what it's worth I apologise for just insulting you earlier. Not because you've joined ATS but because much to my confusion you suddenly hate me. I don't know if this is a result of you're time with Outcast and/or if I've done/said something to you in the past. I would love to know what I've done so I can give you my side of the story - because I hope you can understand how fustrating it is to be levelled as a lier and a fake without even having a word in.

If I said or did anything to you after you left SoL that lead you to beleive that I didn't want to be friends with you any more then that wasn't the case at all. Whatever I've done it was inadvertantr, I don't want to abuse our friendship nor cancel it. It must all be a misunderstanding where I've said something - But I can't think of anything I've done. Which lead me to assume you've been manipulated into hating me by someone that hates me - Ie Outcast.

I respect your friendship with Outcast, I may not understand it, but I respect it. I don't want our relations to be set in stone with this misundewrstanding and I am confident you WILL be a brilliant ATS member who (Like Fox, Azqua, DarkKyle, Nick, Gich, Nomak, Conceited, Fi and other nice ATS) upholds the true values of ATS: honesty, integrety, fun, fairplay and equality.

So this is me attempting to re-build the bridge lost in a unpredicted storm. I'm sorry for what I said in those previous messages; I was blinded by fustration.

If you ignore this and keep on hating me and promoting me like Outcast promotes me then that's you're choice. I've done my part and that's all I CAN do. I hope we can be friends and from now on keep our relations with Outcast completely seperate. I don't to be blind in loathing, I need to respect the other side - An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Best Wishes in ATS

~K.P

And Wehr I strongly disagree with your post on raping people that disagree with us:
NickdeClaw wrote:
Our only weakness is ourselves; if in retaliation against their lies we become the things they say we are, then we will have defeated ourselves. As long as we prove our commitment to our values through our actions and words, as long as we protect peaceful players and help new players learn, as long as we just promote a friendly atmosphere even when being insulted, any person who truly holds the ATS values will eventually see the incongruity between their lies and our actions.

There is no convincing insult to genuine kindness.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:33 am

sebbat wrote:
He is still cool with me, nothing will change, im gonna be cool with him, sad :/
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:44 am

Ah, but I'm not SOL.

w
e
h
r

PS- read your pm kern.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:40 am

Times like this come and go... Honestly, im getting sick of all "being in the middle of this" when i usually dont say anything..." Now, just trying to get 2 sides to co-agree is like impossible... Truthably and unforgivably, idk what to believe in anymore... Seeing people type is one thing, but u gotta see their body language and their eye contact if they are telling the truth.

Apparently, what those quotes u put on kernow, meant something to Chelsea, which offended at him, and then ran to me..

This drama is making me inexpectably insane.. From Ferret to Wolf now this...
Sind..
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:20 am

I love to laugh at clan drama Razz

If Chelsea thinks that way, let it go. It's more of a free world than not, right?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:12 pm

EPIC FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

i would let chelsea on the server if he came on hes still a good person just in ATS and that doesn't bother me if you think differently then your just as bad as outcast, now if he lagged the server then i would think differently.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:30 pm

for evry one of those 2 its
Tallhasee, Zombieland wrote:
Time to nut up or shutup."
. Razz
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 4:53 pm

Proballboy11 wrote:
i would let chelsea on the server if he came on hes still a good person just in ATS and that doesn't bother me if you think differently then your just as bad as outcast, now if he lagged the server then i would think differently.
Of course Chelsea is still welcome on the server.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

Sind wrote:
what those quotes u put on kernow, meant something to Chelsea, which offended at him, and then ran to me..

I don't see how that's possible seeing as you spoke to him while I was writing that first message. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:39 am

I got nothing against em so cool whatever ill even visit occasionally under my alias :L
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 10:24 am

Chelsea wrote:
Greeting Kernow,

Well i was kinda offended with your PM but I'd truly deserved it for talking behind your back. I know I've done some stupid things lately to you Kernow, i am deeply sorry if i'd hurted you as a friend and you will always be my friend Kernow. The way i'd treated you was unfairly immature and i'd didn't mean to hurt you, well I'm not like most other bad ppl like BS Wehr etc. We were like best friend on jk2 but sometime i do have bad memories still haunting me inside well between me and Outcast on jk2 from the past when i was in SoL, but now i'd ask Outcast for a chance to be a friend again and i was happy he'd talked to me. But kernow like OUtcast said we only play jk2 with peace and respect, not allowing to confuse others and manipulate the young generation's minds in ATS, if this continue Kernow, the past will never get overwrited and continues to pass on which will go on n on.... liek Outcast said past is past so we should get over it with the history n neva pollute the bad haunted memories on jk2 history. We continue to obey the ATS values fairplay, and teaching the young generation on jk2. Ihope u understand this Kernow but kernow one thing i dont understand why u treat the jk2 like political system stuff it mate, we only want to play jk2 with fun n joy, there's no need for big gap between democracy n loyalty, it's about fun n enjoyment.

Regards Chelsea

I thought I'd update that last message Chelsea sent to me - It wouldn't be fair to ignore the fact he apologised and we all made up. He did leave ATS shortly after this post but rejoined AGAIN only a few days later. Chelsea is a very nice lad and we were all sorry to see him go, but he has his right to do what he likes and we mustn't judge him....even if he does tell recruits like HeaDCrusheR they should quit SoL and join ATS, and calling us a 'pseudoclan' and 'corruptors'....meh....I still say it's all Outcast's doing twisting and turning the moral framework of their minds.

God Speed Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Times of Manipulation   Crazy Times of Manipulation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Times of Manipulation
Page 1 of 1