)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

For Nick

Go down 
+7
LAOSS
KiraOrLight
GONZA
sebbat
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
Karina
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi Nick
saver if you still want the server configuration of the sun, so you could send me please and I will then make changes to my server.
Responds as soon as possible
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 6:46 am

nick, can't you give karina the server configs and just change passes? or are you against that????

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:40 pm

Si ademas yo no abuso de admin si no me creen pregunten.

If in addition I do not admin abuse if I do not believe ask.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 1:50 pm

No, poquito

(Sarcasmo)

No, nothing

(Sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Asi que sarcasmos :/   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 9:06 am

Que graciosos Sebb

That funny
Sebb
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 6:02 am

It would be fair if you could translate your posts to English so everyone here who doens't speak your language understands.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 7:50 am

wehr wrote:
nick, can't you give karina the server configs and just change passes? or are you against that????
We have over 100 configuration files. She won't know wtf is going on. I'll answer specific questions but there is little to be gained from having our server configuration, she needs to learn the stuff herself if she's going to have a server.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 9:48 am

I guess she created a server from the menu and learned how to set it to an dedicated server.
Back to top Go down
wehr

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 7:47 am

i didn't think karina was looking for all sol server configs. i thought she was just looking for the yavin config.... anyway, even if she was a complete novice having another config to look at settings would be helpful, yes or no?

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 7:21 am

Denme todas las configuraciones si es necesario pero con lo que dice nick `psasame todas las configuracion ademas asi aprendo yo y el server necesita solo una configuracion no 1 por cada mapa.

Give me all the settings if necessary, but what you say nick `psasame all learn so I also setup and configuration server need not only a 1 per map.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 8:44 am

I guess..
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 11:09 am

Supones que? ... termina la oraciĆ³n porfavor

Suppose? ... Please finish the sentence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Nick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nick   For Nick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Nick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2