)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 The Neo nazis is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: The Neo nazis is back   Sat 13 Nov 2010 - 12:30

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12820

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 16:02

interested is not liking... lol... when germany invaded france im sure they need to interest for germany... but not like.

and you obviously doesnt know much about the berlin wall, or the mexico wall. just like the berlin wall wasnt of stone at all places the mexico wall isnt as well. and its not only a fence, if you'd read the article you'd know big parts are of stone.
but the shocking fact is: more ppl died at the mexico wall than at the berlin wall...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 16:24

i've actually been to many parts of the fence xaso and to border cities, tijuana, nogales and juarez. no wall. it's a fence. there is nothing like the berlin wall. have you been there? that is a desert country down there. people did not die at that fences. they died crossing the desert. but you haven't been there. it's as much Germany's fault people died in the desert as it is USA's. so what's your point?

w
e
h
r

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12820

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 16:54

lol... you just deny the truth. there ARE parts of your wall. and there did die hundrets of ppl. and its not only about the desert. in fact you cant really know how many ppl die in the desert itself. doesnt matter what germans did 1962-1989... what us is doing now is worse. and many parts of our wall were fences as well...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 18:57

so if you go jump off a bridge and die, you would blame usa. this is how your logic works. you're crazy xaso. you know what the answer is xaso. the people in mexico need to fix their own country. they need to stop trying to cross a desert and come into the usa illegally. you need to fix yourself and stop blaming usa for everything wrong in the world.

you act like germany is so perfect. why does germany allow it's citizens to kidnap kids from countries they were born in and take them back to germany. then let it's citizens use your messed up laws/courts to keep the child from their other parent. why doesn't germany abide by the 1980 hague conventions like other european countries? until your country stops kidnapping children don't act all righteous to me kid.

lmao,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 19:05

read 2nd paragraph:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/Sharp-rise-in-international-parental-kidnapping-cases-519147-101199074.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12820

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 7:24

germany is not perfect, no one here in germany would say that. in fact YOU are acting like if america was. and youre gettin so touchy about this, which is totally proving my point.

wehr wrote:
the people in mexico need to fix their own country
somethng which doesnt count for afghanistan or iraq or chile?
youre bending and breaking ideals and rules jsut as you wish, you distort the facts just as you need, and you accuse back for something that isnt heƶping the problem thats talked about. how good or bad germany is, isnt helpful now, and how much i like it or dislike it is even less important. and that i like germany more than the usa doesnt change facts about the usa, which you are wrong about.

and the thing with the parentage is shortly explained btw, and is only one minor point you try to stress to avoit talking about the issues i actually pointed at. but well: the thing is that if both your parents are german, and you make vacations in the us, and your child is born during those vacations, why should it be american then, even if the child is coming back to germany then with its parents? the issue is even greater in expulsion cases because of war or something. it was a major issue during and after first and second world war. many ppl BEING germans but BORN somewhere else should have been just for the place there were born part of another nation and culture? no. thats stupid.
just like its stupid to emigrate to the us or such a country to give birth to a children, only that it has us citizenship. thats just as stupid.
both systems has pros and cons. and its the individual person that abuses those rules, not the country itself.

and the country and government of the us is ticking me off, and how the population is reacting on that and living with it. you defend every shit of your country. how bad it may be obviously. and thats sick

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 9:16

xaso, the more you talk the more illogical you become. you argue an issue of child whose parents that have different citizenships with children that both parents are german. are you just f'kin dumb, or what? you make no argument whatsoever. because their is no defense of what your country is doing so you just get stupid and attack. make a logical f'in argument and stop being an idiot. did you even read the article?

you also bring in tangental issues that have nothing whatsoever to do with the issue i mentioned. what the hell do oranges have to do with apples if one is talking about making cider?

the reason i brought up that issue is to show you that your country has major flaws too. my country has flaws but it has nothing to do with stupid people dying in a desert trying to break laws of other countries.

the only thing that is sick is how f'kin ignorant you truly are. i know a lot of germans. have a few friends from college that were from germany. i can say you are truly one of a kind.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 10:31

Jesus Christ is this topic still fly a kite going? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12820

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 11:00

lol we were talkin about american issues and you deny all of them being false. which isnt true. and then you accuse my country of a flaw and i say: yes it has, and then you think you've won an argue and you jsut go on insulting me. thats low.
the reasons why that woman can keep her children with her is because of the laws regarding parentage in germany, and i explained to you which reasons and benefits they have... and i showed which flaws parentage laws of the usa have. it was a balanced statement.

wehr wrote:
you also bring in tangental issues that have nothing whatsoever to do with the issue i mentioned. what the hell do oranges have to do with apples if one is talking about making cider?
its what you do... which is why we came from neonazism to child abduction Rolling Eyes
we started with neonazsim and you just tried to wash the image of usa, and i pointed out flaws and crimes within the history of the usa towards other countries. and you escape from one lie to another and now you finally came to only insult me directly.

its helpless and ridiculous trying to argue with you about that. if youd really pay attention to what i am saying without trying to keep an image clean at points where the image is obviously broken.
the usa does interfere in other nations business, though
wehr wrote:
the people in mexico need to fix their own country
and everytime the usa does it has economical reasons more than ethical. the usa has a wall that caused by far more deaths like the berlin wall and the political culture of the usa is in a dangerous condition, more than in the most countries of western europe.

but i wont argue with you further. take this as my last post... and only if you may have the last word, dont feel like you've won something. youre just too thick headed and below the belt that its sensless to go on

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 11:05

Mr.Locky? Too much argument. Its degenerated from rational discussion to a series of ad homeniem attacks on each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 11:20

Finally, he comes with the issue. Ok if it has to do with women keeping their children then why can men pull the same shit and abduct children back to Germany. France doesn't allow this bu llshit. They are very good about joint custody arrangements between a us citizen and a french citizen.

from the article:

"In 1994, the ex-husband of Catherine Meyer -- who would later marry British ambassador Christopher Meyer -- abducted her sons to Germany. While in D.C., Catherine Meyer became an advocate on parental abduction issues."

There, proves you're full of shit xaso. If all the countries in the world would worry about solving their own problems instead of making them perhaps we wouldn't have to get involved. Worry about how you can make Germany better. Not, what is wrong with everything else in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:49

The 2000 century, the century of violence, corruption, dictation, imperialism, crime. 100 yeas ago that didn't exsist and I have to admin that it would be better to live then, but it would be certainly harder. Heres a few facts how the circle of madness was born

1990: The fall of Soviet.

Many countries including the Baltic states, armenia, kazakhstan, tjetjenia, georgia, ukraine, poland, belrus, east berlin and so on was free of the tyranny from Soviet Russia and many of them celebrated and started to run their countries by themselves. But countries around Russia like Georgia and Tjetjenia, a civil war broke out and it's still continuing. In Russia everythings corrupted by the maffia. You can open a store and if you earn alot of cash there the cops, goverment men, maffia wants gifts from you and offers you protection but its the circle of corruption.

1945: The fall of the Nazi empire

When Adolf Hitler was defeated Germany was occupied by the Russians and Americans during a period. When years past by the country become poor and and people started to do anything just to live for the day. However, when east berlin wall was teared down the country started to reclaim slowly but still the communism left huge scars in many peoples hearts.

2008: USA's new president Obama

When he gained trust throughout USA he promised that he would change the country and give a better insurance reform. But in time the crisis punched USA right in the face and the world collapsed along with them. The economic crisis affected USA badly and many people lost their homes, jobs and more. Since Obama has changed a few things but it's not hot news, people starts to regret that they voted for him.

2009: European economic crisis

The coutry that suffered most by the crisis was Greece and when the goverment came up with wild ideas about cutting down the works, people became furious and their jobs turned away like dust from them. This was not acceptable by the people so the began to demonstrate and it was close to a revolution. Alot of cops had to surrender the goverment building in order to keep off the demonstrants. Now it's Irelands turn to face the problem. Recently the goverment planned to use over billions of euros. Now ofcourse this is affecting Ireland and the taxi drivers are making lines outside airports, malls, etc and trying to pick up a customer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:58

Boogieman wrote:
The 2000 century, the century of violence, corruption, dictation, imperialism, crime. 100 yeas ago that didn't exsist...
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:34

Boogieman thinks its better to live in a time full where class and social stature meant everything, if you didnt have money, wear expensive clothes, and most importantly attend church, then you were seen as the vermin of society. It was a time full of rapists (jack the ripper comes to mind) and theives, a time full of prostitution, street fight and gang wars, a time when children were beaten and treated like slaves (many factories employed children as cheap labour, they did dangerous jobs and regularly suffered serious industrial accidents. There was no such thing as compensation of course). There was very little in the way of human rights, the death penalty was in effect and factual evidence against you was unnecessary unless u were in a position of power, in fact in many cases, your social stature was the sole factor on whether you were deemed guilty or not, generally innocent lower class people were used as scapegoats and made to answer crimes they did not commit. In fact social stature meant you had priority in just about everything.

The world was an ugly unfriendly place. I dunno what book boogiemans been reading.... confused


Last edited by Phoenix on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:35

Boogieman wrote:
The 2000 century, the century of violence, corruption, dictation, imperialism, crime. 100 yeas ago that didn't exsist and I have to admin that it would be better to live then, but it would be certainly harder. Heres a few facts how the circle of madness was born

Violence? I think that the violence was with the human all this time.. from we were caverns until now.

Corruption? ... The corruption was always, since we have a president, or a king, the corruption will be always :/

Dictation? Its dictartoship? Look at southamerica at 1950 until 1980, and colonism was dictartoship too..

Imperialism? Like i said, colonialism, is like imperialism..

Crime? There were a lot of crimes in the past too.. not just in this century :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12820

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:52

boogieman has a point: many problems we deal today with are new and selfmade.
but of course the others have a point too: times ago you dealt with another problems, that were just as hard to handle at that time. life never was easy. and the easier it is, the more irritating and uncomfortable the smallest issues and problems get. in retrospective past may seem easier or may seem harder, depends on your personal point of view: a real RETROspective or a real consideration of the time and being born into it.
but i think everyone knows that, and it only depends on what kind of focus you use... there is where boogieman has a point: we didnt have 2 world wars in 1900. but whats our world wars is something else with similar worth for that time.

but i loled when i read: "The 2000 century"
2000 century? of what era?

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 12:14

Bollocks! England was a shit hole in 19th century.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen



Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 13:13

I've decided to lock this if you guys wanna insult each other personally take it to your PM okay haha Smile not that I condone personal insults :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Neo nazis is back   Today at 17:37

Back to top Go down
 
The Neo nazis is back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» (NNGO) Moving Back To Ireland
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Bring back river!....and some others

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: