)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Virus attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hektor



Posts : 5199

PostSubject: Virus attack   Mon 15 Nov 2010, 3:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi I'd like to inform you about my problem with many viruses in my PC atm. My proccesor is working on 100% so there is no place for other applications (jk2). So if i run my jk2, it gives me 10-20 FPS (impossible to play). My old anti-virus programm (NOD32) failed Sad so my pc is fu cked now ... i dled Avast but it's too late. So i will have to give my PC to some service which will clean my PC ---> I won't be on the server... I know that many ppl wont miss me =D and wont care but some will Wink so i should be on in next week Wink (Friday probably)

Cya - . -
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 9:13 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Tell that to the film and arts industry Xem - They'll laugh in your face Razz
They use proprietary software. A moderately successful company is not going to be using Apple software. Rolling Eyes
The reason the Mac OS gets used in college is due to marketing campaigns, not preparation for the future. The software is not vendor-specific; it is used on both Windows and Mac.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 10:02 am

lol... the pressure to have sex after marriage would just lead to marriages with 15 years and to about 7 divorces per life...
if you'd wanted to ban smoking too, you'd have to ban alcohol, you'd have to ban coffee, you'd have to ban chocolate and fast food, you'd have to ban anything... but i agree on this: if anyone has the right to smoke, then anybody else has the right not to be harassed by smokers :>

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 10:12 am

Xasomur wrote:

if you'd wanted to ban smoking too, you'd have to ban alcohol....

Speaking of banning alcohol, let me use that as an example to aid the argument. Anyone that knows U.S. history knows that we tried banning adult beverages. Known as the Prohibition Act. What happened? People broke the law, and I mean alot of people. No one cared about something that was entirely unconstitutional, unfair, and just down-right stupid. But eventually, because so many people broke the law and they found that the law was unconstitutional, they unamended it. So if you were to ban sex, it will be like prostitution. People are going to do it anyway! (No pun intended)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 10:44 am

Lol BDL you say that Boogieman is offensive for the nazi in russia video,but personally I find your comment more offensive then his
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:21 am

if having sex b4 marriage is bad i'm going straight to hell. on gambling, i just have major probs with casinos. in my state the indians have been opening up a lot of them and there are some in Detriot. i don't like them and there are many reasons i'm not going to take the time to get into. i'm fine with lottery, bingo, horseracing kinda of stuff. i think porn and prostitution are really demeaning to women. i'm not so nice to women myself. maybe i'll go to hell. even if you took religion aside i think i would have the same issues with porn, prostitution and gambling.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 12:33 pm

Agreed with danek. BDL's opinion is extreme, so i think it would be better that he keeps it to himself because for one, it insults me. Besides, the guy is 12, what does a 12 year old know about sex other than what his parents have told him. His opinion is moot so just ignore him. He's a bad as catholic priests. How can somebody who has never had sexual intercourse, tell other people how and when to have sexual intercourse.

BDL i would seriously advise you not to tell any of your classmates in school that you strongly disagree with sex before marriage, you will probably be going home with torn underwear every afternoon as a result of frequent wedgies. Neutral

Porn is isnt just demeaning to women, but also to men as well. Its just guess its just more men watch porn than women do, and in most porn films the females are the focal point. However, ive heard that even married couples what porn together in order to get in mood and spice things up. I would also point out that the performers are not forced to be their, its their own decision thats they want to be filmed having sex for obscene amounts of money. They can quite easilly refuse.

Smoking i think should be banned. Ive smoked off and on for 5 years, and in honesty i wish i hadnt started. Its seriously damaging to health over a long period of time, but worse than that, its addictive. For me thats a con that nobody signs up for, because the nicotine is their perposefully to get you addicted to cigarretts. So yeah, despite the fact i enjoy smoking, i wish i never started. But like everything else, if it was illegal, people would still do it.

Something else that should be banned = sunbed's. Serious health risks, i would put it on par it smoking. Skin cancer is becoming a very high profile problem these days, and sunbeds are the primary reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 1:00 pm

Nick wrote:
The software is not vendor-specific; it is used on both Windows and Mac.

No I do beleive the best successful art programmes are apple made. Self-evident justification through its incoperation with educational establishments, not to just to rightfully secure a marketed audience but to give the maximum potential avaliable to the students.

Nick wrote:
A moderately successful company is not going to be using Apple software.

Indeed, only the best software for arts and enteratainment is always Apple. Imovie for the amatuers, Final Cut for the experts. You think Adobe and Avid make better? Compare their messy infra-structure of programming and uncomprehensive, over-complex interface with editors it's no wonder they are discarded so by mainstream movie producers and film crews and replaced with the Pro and Expert Mac editions. Providing non-destructive editing memory through any quickTime compatible video format including DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM, and 2K film formats.

Yes, Wolverine - Being only a 'moderately' successful film would surely never dream of using Final Cut Pro for their editing process. Or would they? Oh wait I think they did.....

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 8:40 pm

Did I say i wanted it illegal? I meant I dont agree with it, Yes fine go and have drugs go smoke go drink go have sex with every girl you see and die at the age of 50.....i've tried helping you but no one listens to stupid ol BDL do they. @Phoe I dont really care what you think just as you dont care what I think. That is my way of life and you cant change it. Oh and phoe.....Marriage is NOT man-made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 2:37 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Did I say i wanted it illegal?
Er...yes you did. Wehr was talking about stuff he wanted to be illegal and you then wrote
Battledroidlover wrote:
@Wehr yes indeed. Also smoking and sex before marriage.

Battledroidlover wrote:
Yes fine go and have drugs go smoke go drink go have sex with every girl you see and die at the age of 50.

BDL is obvious to be that u have succumbed to scare tactics. I cant blame you, when i was 12, i was shit scared of smoking and drinking. Sorry mate but ur not mature enough to understand yet. If all smokers/drinkers or player died at the age of 50, their would be alot less people on the planet. All the bad press these actions get are exaggerated, and its just to try and make u scared of it. But if your going to critisize people for doing them things, then i dont want to hear excuses for the stuff other people do that damages their health. For example eating fatty foods. I can bet to that the damage that saturated fats do to your heart, is just as bad as smoking or drinking. So next time you go to Mcdonalds for a happy meal, next time you to to Greggs and buy that pie and pasty, just think about ciggarrets and the fact that your not doing not better for your own health than what smokers are to theirs. So maybe i would like to see mcdonalds, burger king, greggs and subway banned ey? All are unhealthy. Neutral

Battledroidlover wrote:
@Phoe I dont really care what you think just as you dont care what I think.

Thing is BDL it does matter whether you care or not, your 12. Its not your fault, i probably didnt know any better when i was 12 (although it sounds like you have had a sheltered life...). The fact of the matter is that there is a huge difference between what you think, and what i KNOW.


Battledroidlover wrote:
That is my way of life and you cant change it.

Im not stopping you living your life, im stopping you from telling other people how they should live theirs.
Phoenix wrote:
Now if u honestly think YOU dont want to have sex before marriage, then thats fine. Its your decision. But dont try to meddle in other peoples lives and tell other people what they can or cannot do. Live and let live Neutral

Oh and phoe.....Marriage is NOT man-made.[/quote]

Again BDL another totally stupid comment, i dunno whether i should even justify it with an relpy.

Of course its fly a kite man made, God didnt make marriage for fly a kite sake. People made marriage in order to make greater boundries within society and civillization. Animals dont get married do they? Plants or bugs dont get married. So why the hell do humans? What makes us thing we are so special?

Sometimes i think animals are cleverer than humans, at least they dont waste time believing in god, trying to achive diminion, or creating rules and boundries around everydbody's lives. We are here to live our own lives, not to speculate on what happens when we die, and not to tell others how to live their lives.

Their a millions of different species on earth and yet human beings are the only animals that consider themselves special enough to vastly change the world and take diminion over it. We shouldnt have, if humans wernt so greedy we would still be content with living as natives in the wild. But no, human beings, convinced of their own superiorty decided one they wanted to rule the world, and then you get the beginnings of civillization and society and bringing with it all the rules and boundries that we have in the world today, marriage being just one of them. Do you think god intended up to live like this? I for one dont. And marriage is something that has been created by society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 3:34 am

try to marry without human... LOL
and even ppl before christians MARRIED ... lol
not man made... lol!!! LOL!!! XD

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 3:41 am

God made women so that man would not be alone......and intending that they married. But if you think about it.....nothing is man made......all these things that are "man made" had to come from something else.....for egsample you could say that machines are "man made" and indeed they are....but they were made out of metals and invented by the BRAIN which god gave us.....and god gave us marriage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 3:47 am

The bible was created by man, thus: unreliable.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:43 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
God made women so that man would not be alone......and intending that they married. But if you think about it.....nothing is man made......all these things that are "man made" had to come from something else.....for egsample you could say that machines are "man made" and indeed they are....but they were made out of metals and invented by the BRAIN which god gave us.....and god gave us marriage.

"God created woman!" Omg BDL listen to yourself. Your quoting from the old testement. Your not suppost to take the old testement litrally! Rolling Eyes You sound like a creationist, those guys are fly a kite idoits. The old testement of the bible is bullshit because we know that man simply hasnt been around that long. The passages in the book are nothing more than fictional stories designed to teach morals. Next your going to tell me that woman really was made by god using one of mans ribs! Rolling Eyes

God gave every animal a brain BDL, its just that human beings think they are the ones who have a right to push the boundries. We are ignorant and self-obsessed, conviced of our importance.

Right we now know that women and men were not directly created by "god" (if there is such a thing). Scentific evidence tells us that there were millions of species walking the earth before we got here, so u can get the idea that man and woman were the first thing on earth straight out of your head. So if wernt the first things on earth (it took billions of years of other life on earth in order for us to get here) then we have to conclude that man evolved from something. Evidence suggests that we evolved apes, its sounds very plausable but im not sure i entirely buy it. If we did evolve from apes then why are apes still here? Because evolutions tends not to work like that, either the whole lot changes or not at all. But i think there is no doubt whatsoever that we evolved from something.

If we really were created by God, then why did he wait so long to create us, given that evidence proves that many other things wandered the earth before we did. So how can you say that god created marriage, we know that we wernt directly created by god. And how do u justify that we are only species that get married? Apes dont get married, nor did dinosaurs. Its just because human beings eveolved to be so clever, that are so convinced or our superiority.

Your full of human and religious ignorance BDL. Human ignorance by thinking that we are better than everything else and that gives us the right of deminion over earth, and religious ignorance by thinking we are so important that god created us first and we are his primary concern. You forget that without society (which has been created by man not god) we would be no different than the apes in jungle. In essence, we are still animals.

People say god made man in his own image. How can that be true if we wernt made first!? There have been millions of things round before we were, so why wouldnt they be important than us? They certainly fly a kite should be! Maybe God didnt create anything, maybe its all accident and chance. Who knows, but whatever the answer, i dont know if we are important enough to for that answer to be revealed to us.

Human ignorance, totally conviced of our greatness, thinking that we are the most special thing in the universe and that gives us the right to deminion over earth. Creating society to further reinforce our illiusions, thinking that we are rightfull owners of the world and that everything else compared to us is insignifant. We dont even have freedom anymore, we only think we do. We have to work, have to pay taxes, have to take orders from people more "important" than us. We get told how to live our lives and we have to adhere to that. AN ILLUSION OF REALITY!

And with all that comes the human traits we get in society. Marriage, working for living, paying taxes, buying houses, playing computer games. All such things are man-made. They were not manufactured by "god", only the materials.

The facts are BDL, that we are not important, we only think we are. Have u ever witnessed the monumental size of the unverse? Look at it, truely appreciate it, and you will realise how much we really just dont matter. we live under AN ILLUSION.

I want you to watch a film called "Instinct" with anthony hopkins and cuba gooding jr. You will understand everything...



Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:58 am

all i have to say is cmon guys. he's 12. just tell him he's right. he will mature in due course.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 6:00 am

He won't read that Phoe. Neutral

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 9:54 am

tell the dinasaurs about the adam and eve story...
and tell the ancient egyptians and the old chinese about that... they'd ask you where and when that should have happened, because just by chronological matter those civilizations existed before adam and eve story took place, if you follow their bloodline, its just too young

bdl, i dont want to offend you... but you just believe anything you hear blindly.
if you'd see someone eating your cookies, you know he ate it. then he may tell you he wasnt, they disappeared by some unknown power, but you'd know. so why you believe in something word by word, which cant be like that.

i dont want to tell you not to believe in god. but the existance of god doesnt mean that the bible is true word by word: it were ppl writing it, it were ppl deciding which text come in and which not. and you need to know that the fathers and grandfathers of those ppl were still believing in iuppiter and venus and iuno. so their culture was different... and those ppl chose what christian belief should be...
and its important that many texts did not make it into the bible, because those ppl thought it wouldnt fit so good.

but why you believe them more than the facts?

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 12:11 pm

Ok; enough. This has gone way off topic, and nobody is going to win, beliefs can't be changed by others just like that. BDL, perhaps you shouldn't bring religion to this again?

Enough. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Virus attack   Today at 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Virus attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» New York Toy Fair 2012
» Laming Players
» Ravenwing Attack Squad Question
» Sideshow Republic Clone Trooper - 212th Attack Battalion: Utapau
» Hellhound attack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: