)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)

Go down 
+3
swiftY
Battledroidlover
Phoenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Empty
PostSubject: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

Dara O'Briain. A know well known Irish comedian who is has become very big in the UK and rapidly becoming one of my favorite comedians. (Some videos contain strong language.)

Rhod Gilbert. Another fast rising Welsh comedian, he seems to just rant and argue with himself, but i think its absolutely halarious.

Lee Evans. Probably one of the best know English comedians, he's cracked america so hes well known all over the world. (hes even in theres something about mary!)

Michael Mcintyre. Another comedian on the scene who has risen through the ranks in no time, now one of the best known comedians in the UK.

A guest on top gear doing a lap in the reasonably priced car, he stole the show. Halarious.

Frankie boyle. Halariously funny but obscene and straight to the bone, quite offensive.

Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:36 pm

<------ make sure you watch all of it.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:10 am

There are alot better then these. some of these are good tho

i take it you watch Mock the week?
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:16 am

I don't find harry hill as funny as some of the others that pheo listed but that's because his type of humour isn't very quick or well thought out but oh well it is ITV what are you expecting haha ;D
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:31 am

Yeah i watch the mock the week <3.

Harry hill sucks, i dont find him funny one tiny bit. Hes really popular, which baffles me because in my eyes hes about as funny as hemorrhoids.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:55 am

Frankie Boyle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:44 am

theres only one way to find out ......... FIGHTTTTTTTTT!!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:15 am

swiftY wrote:
theres only one way to find out ......... FIGHTTTTTTTTT!!
Yep it had to be done regardless Razz
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:42 am

in MY OPINION i don't like these comedians at all sorry :l
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:25 am

your 14, u probably dont get the jokes Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:32 am

I'm sorry for sounding like a pompous aristrocratic twat with a cucumber in his arse but Harry Hill is just a fishtank of moronic shit for the proletariat to enjoy. The alternate programme for them being Eastenders...... :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:44 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I'm sorry for sounding like a pompous aristrocratic twat with a cucumber in his arse

Jesus...a bit extreme to assume this dont ya think? Its a bit like saying im sorry for taking a crisp out of your packet, please dont stab me! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:53 pm

Phoenix wrote:
your 14, u probably dont get the jokes Razz

Sad i take offence to that jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:52 pm

Nah nah nah harry hill is besT and i just have to show you this: btw do any of you watch Have I got News For You?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:54 am

Yeah i watch have i got news for you sometimes, its not as good as mock the week though. Wink
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 5:21 am

These are all mainstream alot of the best stuff is from the unrecognised, same in music alot of the time.

I like russel howards good news that can have its funny moments and when i watch youve been framed i allmost allways end up crying :shed tears: i love people hurting them selfs best kinda of comedy imo
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 5:53 am

Well we stoners love Bill Bailey Smile Always and forever
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:24 am

Steve Hughes \M/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 10:35 am

@swifty, i dont think russel howard is that funny, hes ok, but he often looks like he's trying to hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)   Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently best comedians (halarious and worth watching)
Page 1 of 1