)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Someone needs to lose admin privs.

Go down 
+4
Xasomur
Rachel
Lucifer
wehr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wehr

Someone needs to lose admin privs. Empty
PostSubject: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:30 pm

Tonight on server we were all ready to start ctf and one of the admin kept switching from CTF to FFA Yavin. It seemed Kerno and Xaso were confronting Mereel about TT. Well the admin did the switching 4 plus times and ppl began to dc. Not funny. Mereel didn't want to discuss whatever the admins wanted. The right place for that bs was on forum not disrupting ppls game play. Worst incident on SOL since server began.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:34 pm

IM annoyed that they couldn't make up there bloody minds, or at least put this on the stupid forum.. That way all the rest that wanted to do ctf right away, rather than wasting everyone's time switching the maps could have this done on people's own time period on the forum, rather that on the actual server with all of the admins..
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

There was no need to use admin, all wanted to ctf! We had a game set up, then an admin kept changing it back and denying us a game of ctf so most disconnected. No need at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:39 pm

Right rach, hence why a TT question should of been discussed on the forum not a live server, where people dont have anything to do with TT.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:58 pm

yes that was a shame, and the fault of it is mine, kernows and mereels. but as the issue is solved finally, it wont happen again. that is the good news. the bad news is that it really was about something like that... ok that wasnt news... but this maybe is news: you guys now feel like i felt last time when they changed to ctf after i got ignored Surprised so personally i feel your pain...
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:59 pm

Well it has been settled, and I am sorry that people got mad and left. But I have to say this:

Not my fault! XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

mereel wrote:
Not my fault! XDDDDDDDDD

well... though you put a smiley behind it im afraid ppl will believe that.
you carry at least the half of the fault at the admin war.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:11 pm

playing games with admin, whilst holding an almost full server hostage, just so the 3 of you can argue is bs.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 4:15 pm

Wehr I'm sorry for the inconvienience this caused you. I assure you there were many complications about the argument Xaso and myself were having with Mereel - We had to pressure on the server because on the forum it had been just left for weeks and was just getting more forgotten. The forum discussion wasn't making any progress.

Anyway if you cld speak to Tasmann about it that wld be grand, he stayed to hear out the explanation of why we were doing it. I know we did wrong but beleive me it was all we could do to sort out this problem. And it worked.

Apologies.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

Which admin was it?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 1:43 am

Read the topic BDL...

So this is involving TT right? Well.....has Mereel made a decision?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:59 am

Yea he left. So we can proceed to the final stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to lose admin privs.   Someone needs to lose admin privs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone needs to lose admin privs.
Page 1 of 1