)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The lost maps

Go down 
+7
Hektor
sebbat
solid snake
NickdeClaw
TheGraanulaarian
Phoenix
Dark Kyle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Kyle

Dark Kyle

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:44 am

Hi all forum members SoL. I joined the forum because I need help. And so I need two maps for JK2 which unfortunately are no longer available for download.

Here are the names of these maps

The ATS.

ATS CTF.

Please if any of you have the map on a computer or have access to them, you may contact the PM or send me a map on the following E-MAIL :

ODD-121@WP.PL

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:48 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyle

Dark Kyle

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:49 am

Thx for Answer Phoenix ;p
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:05 am

This is ATS kyle? THE ATS kyle yes?

If it is, you have some front showing your face here.......
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:14 am

Phoenix, relax. There isn't any reason he can't lol.

@DarkKyle I'm not an old enough member of the JK2 community to have those maps, sorry. Perhaps someone else might though.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:29 am

There is graa
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:36 am

Nah, it's cool. If he comes in peace he's welcome. He just has to understand that he won't be trusted with open arms. What do you need the maps for, Kyle?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:40 am

Guys he is Dark Kyle not Kyle Katarn for the old ATS where we were in it this Kyle is a friend Smile The other abuse Kyle wont never ever come here that's for sure.

Umm idk if i have those map need to check.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:54 am

If this isnt Kyle Katarn, then we have no problem (though he is probably here on orders).

Also kyle was from poland, is this just coincidence?

@nick, speak for yourself, phoenix doesnt forget....
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:08 am

Pho i have seen this kyle and abuse kyle both in server at the same time so i'm pretty sure of this.
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyle

Dark Kyle

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:23 am

Yes i Know Kyle Katarn is from Poland but i to xD He is in Ukraine i not. i live in poland /Kcynia
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:32 am

Ok sorry kyle, your welcome here. Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:01 am

Hi dark kyle, and welcome to our forums, i think that nobody has these maps, from here, you should ask to the most old members, they maybe have them.

Im gonna try to ask some ats who are friends of me, that if they have the maps, and i can give them to you
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:07 am

i have got it^^ but i woont give it him only for outcast or kyle sorry ...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

Snake wrote:
Guys he is Dark Kyle not Kyle Katarn for the old ATS

The ATS~Kyle~ ie our old clan mate 'Kyle Katarn' is already registered here and checks the SoL forum regularly as subtly as he can. This is DARK KYLE - as Snake says - the far more respectable and far more honourable member Razz

Hey DarkKyle and welcome to the forums - I don't know what maps you are requesting but can you specify please what maps they are?

Hek - Don't withhold information for that reason.......despite many things ATS right now represents much more than Outcast and Kyle and we must work with them if we are to accomplish further trust and honour between the two clans. Thus I urge you to give the files....if you don't it only reinforces your withholding of information on the basis of popular appeal to servers.

I admit I'd rather have SoL more full than ATS - But I don't think we should deny DarkKyle his request merely for a loathsome reason on SoL/ATS past, for which DarkKyle has no part in.....so please help him to the utmost.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:55 pm

So this isnt the kyle who banned me for saying hi?
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyle

Dark Kyle

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:00 pm

Not that this is not what you Kyle banned. We have one member of the ATS which has the map but he leave from ATS and far is not available.
So if someone will be able to talk with me [FIRE] Nelson is very please to inform him of it.
I know that this thing has some wspoulnego from Outcast and Kyle but they are not asked about SoL only I got the idea that someone could have these maps.
How someone can find it I will be grateful.
Yours

Last edited by Dark Kyle on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 12:01 am

I've got The_ats, I will email it to you Kyle.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 12:04 am

Id like to see these maps aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyle

Dark Kyle

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 2:54 am

Thx NickDeClaw
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:00 am

erm kyle no offense but i cant understand your english
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:53 am

Hektor can you send the maps per X-fire to me? i want those xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:24 am

Axel. Read the whole topic - This proves you wldn't be a good council member if you don't READ. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lost maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost maps   The lost maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost maps
Page 1 of 1