)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey

Go down 
+3
Hektor
Xemnas
LAOSS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LAOSS

aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Empty
PostSubject: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 10:01 pm

hola no se si escribi bien su nombre (lol),
yo confieso aver ostigado y hacerle 2 lamings a danmonkey (bale si soy culpable pero lo admito) y mi amigo dankonkey me gravo fastidiandolo pero no gravo cuando el me fue a molestar estaba en duel y me molestaba estaba platicando y laming eso no gravo el, yo he sufrido de laming por varios asta mienbros del sol (sin que yo los aya proocado) pero como todo buen jugador si haces laming cuando te hagan aguantese como verdadero jugador (eso lo digo por danmonkey), yo creo que nunca me equejado en el foro por esa rason y yo tambien e gravado a mienbros del sol asiendo y asiendome laming pero ni los pienso suvir ni desir los nombre de los jugadores ya que ellos saben quienes son lol por el momento reria todo (escribi mucho lol)
GB AND GL ALL

QUE VIVA EL JK2 Y LA FUERZA FLULLA LOL (ESO QUE LOL)
EN MEXICO SON LAS 4:00AM (NO HE DORMIDO LOL)
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:47 am

what? cant ppl write in english? oh well....anyone who can translate it?^^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 1:13 am

I know one who can translate it, he is a legend Surprised

His name is TRANSLATOR =)
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 1:21 am

For all you lazy shits, (used google translator)

hi do not know if I wrote his name right (lol)
I confess and ask you 2 ostigado aver lamings to danmonkey (bale if I am guilty but I admit) and my friend dankonkey Cravo me annoying but not serious when I was a duel was upset and annoyed me was talking and it does not tax the Laming, I have suffered for several horn mienbros Laming of the sun (without my nanny proocado) but like any good player if you do aguantese Laming when you as a true player (I say that by danmonkey), I believe that I never equejado in Reason for this forum and I also e taxed sun mienbros Laming grasping and grabbing, but neither I nor desir Suvir the names of the players and they know who they are at the moment lol rerio all (I wrote a lot lol)
GB AND GL ALL

TO LIVE AND STRENGTH JK2 FLULLA LOL (THAT THAT LOL)
IN MEXICO ARE TO 4:00 AM (I have not slept LOL)

YES I KNOW ITS NOT FULLY UNDERSTANDABLE BUT WE CAN ALL MAKE OUT ITS ABOUT HIS AND DAN MONKEYS LAMING SITUATION
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 2:55 am

This is the translation (i did it on my own):

Hi, i dont know if i wrote well his name ('he mean danmonkey')
I confess i have lamed danmonkey two times (i am guilty i admit it) and my friend danmonkey recorded me when i was annoying him but he didn´t record me when he was bothering me while i was practicing or when he was laming me. I have suffered laming from many people even from Sol members (without i have provoked them) but if like a good player you lame someone then endure when that "someone" strike back with lame also(I say this for danmonkey). I think i have never complain about that reason and i have recorded some Sol members laming or laming me but i am not going to upload it or say who were the players because they know already who they are.
GB AND GL ALL

LONG LIVE TO JK2 AND THAT THE FORCE STILL FLOWING
IN MEXICO ARE 4:00 AM (i haven´t slept LOL)

Well my opining is that, from what laoss is saying, he always suffer for lames from some players of SoL (this is true and i think we should talk about it to be a better clan because there are some SoL players that don´t care if they lame and they only want to cause trouble) but he always try to defend himself by laming the other because the one who is laming him won´t stop. In other words, he was triying to defend from danmonkeys laming so he lame him 2 times to make him stop. The problem is that these days the other person, who is laming, won´t stop what ever you do and this will turn into a no finish battle.
So i think we should think about how to stop the one who is laming you without you have to lame. Finally, for something God (if you are not religious good for you, i am Razz) gave us voice, to use it for conversation and solve the problem without violence.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 3:17 am

Thanks for the much better translation.

I try my best to stop lamer, if i see somebody laming ill try to kill them. I hate it when really good players start to lame people who cant defend them selfs
Back to top Go down
LAOSS

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 3:24 am

GRACIAS LIGHT POR TU APOLLO
GB AND GL
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 5:19 am

I didn't lame him, i never do on purpose, unless i am messing with swifty or andy Razz swifty always beats me anyway, lol. he was on Ca and acused me typekilling and laming and banning, of which i did none, i fear i have an imposter, or he is confusing me with this guy named dan who goes on Ca.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:54 am

Hello Laoss

I'm sorry that you've been getting lamed on the server. If you tell us who lamed you we can work towards changing those lamers and make them nicer people. I'm not responsible for the actions of other clanmates but I am concerned and want to give you the best enjoyment possible.

You can private message me on forum or tell it here it is up to you. If you get lamd on other servers then I'm sorry to say it is outside our authority and none of our buisness as a clan.
........................................................................................................................

Hola Laoss

Siento que he estado recibiendo lamed en el servidor. Si usted nos dice quién es usted lamed podemos trabajar para cambiar los lamers y hacerlos mejores personas. No me hago responsable por las acciones de otros compañeros de clan, pero me preocupa y quiero darte el mejor posible disfrute.

Puede mensaje privado en el foro o me dicen que aquí le corresponde a usted. Si usted recibe lamd en otros servidores entonces lo siento decir que está fuera de nuestra autoridad, y ninguno de nuestro negocio como un clan.
Back to top Go down
LAOSS

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 11:21 am

Thanks Kernow but for me there is no problem with lamers is fun sometimes but if you should put an item on the denouncement lick (to other players)
GB AND GL ALL
(THE LIFE IS FUNNY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey   aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aclaracion sobre el problema con danmonkey
Page 1 of 1