)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Lovin New profile picture :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Lovin New profile picture :)   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 11:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Epic Death Dragon Picture How evilz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 7:30 pm

well i bring out the dragon ball so ha just kidding havent found a pic small enough to put on here but i will you wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 3:38 pm

Draco, Dragons can be epic as living creatures, but having hellish undead dragons, btw fail on the red eyes cough cough mereel....

Still someone at least appreciate the epicness of the undead hellish dragon Smile tks waterknight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 3:55 pm

yes yes i do and well the dragon ball dragon is pretty undead since he waits for so long to be summoned and looks pretty evil if he wanted and well if you know DGBZ then you know GT they become Undead evil dragons with the same as you have there sindwinder so you go bro lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:16 pm

Dude, I just had a 3 times fused bone dragon in Heroes of might and magic get owned in one shot because of the random fire attacks.

That is precisely why I like my dragons alive.

Two of my monster companions in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World trump that dragon.

Take my good friend Onyx the Bakunawa (A light elemental Dragon). When he reaches higher levels, he will trash everything. A Wonderful Lure tank in the making... Very Happy

Much like...

Emerald, My old Blade Rex who was able to trash almost anything without dying. 9999HP 999TP Over 6k P. ATK. Even in Gladsheim on mania difficulty, he was the last to go down if my party happened to lose. Very Happy And that was only because of enemies being 250+ in level when Emerald was capped at 200. His save file was unfortunately... overwritten. May he rest in peace.

As for your Slifer...

Slifer's Effect:

I see your Slifer and raise it a Delinquent duo and a Rainbow Dragon. Slifer loses 2000 ATK, and with a 6 card hand limit, that puts it at 4000 attack at best (Without the card infinite cards in play). Rainbow dragon could use its effect to send all crystal beasts to the graveyard and gain 1000 ATK for each one sent. Even one sent would mean Rainbow Dragon wins at this point. If you have infinite cards out and more than 7 cards in your hand, I also raise you a morphing jar (before the delinquent duo of course), although slifer's effect kills it after its effect resolves. And to think, the horrors that gravekeeper's servant can cause to an attacking slifer. MY SLIFER ATTACKS YOUR BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!! (4000 ATK) *Discards a card due to gravekeeper's servant dropping slifer to 3000. Opponent reveals rush recklessly* OH SH-- Slifer: 3000 - 3700 :BEWD(A common abbreviation for our famous friend the Blue Eyes White Dragon). The Blue Eyes White Dragon Wins and deals 700 battle damage to the controller of Slifer.

Onto waterknight's references. Very Happy

Shenron (Earth's Dragon) may have looked evil and possibly could have been evil, but he did not look undead by any means. Perhaps the evil look came about because of the fact revealed in my statement about the GT reference.

Now onto the Dragonball GT reference.

They aren't necessarily undead. They are formed from the evil energy that appeared due to all of the good wishes the heroes made on them. The dragonballs were only meant to be found every 100 years ( or was it 1000?), and thus the evil energy built up within them faster than it could dissipate eventually to bursting. The seven shenrons hatched from them as the dragonballs became full of the evil energy.

Haze Shenron (The Two star dragon) polluted the air around him, that makes him about the closest to an undead as there is always something that is undead that is emitting some pollutant gas that hinders enemies around it. His rather colorful personality suggests he is full of life however Very Happy.

They were evil, but not undead.

The point is, I have not seen an undead dragon that has a lot of staying power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 12:29 am

Pro, don't be bothered, he did this to me. His weakness? BOOKS! (Draco fill out the damn char sheet already) Mad I see your anime and raise you a Fahrenheit 451. My mechanical hound's chemical makeup is altered so that it will track you. It moves at 150 mph. Its needle can inject lethal amounts of anesthesic in a matter of seconds. Goodbye, Dragons. Oh, and BTW, I am the dragon reborn, the first male Aes Sedai who can weild the Power safley since the breaking of the world. I have the armies of Illian behind me because of the Horn of Valere, and more join me every day. Your move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 2:16 am

wow, now we are going into this nerdy world, EPIC!!! lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 3:06 am

yes this is true in the sense draco about the evil shenron and dragons i meant they would be the closest to being strong for me since the only other dragon i could talk about you all might not know what i was saying since it was three of my dragons from 8 years ago that were my companions to my arch mage character in a rpg i created and played with friends. the dragons were such a high level that we lost track and well when they came out to play everything would be annihilated since they ended up being called planet destroyers and well all the fancy thing's you talked about for your dragons would be useless for they were made up of many dna strands and well they mage of mine had to be almost dead to call them and lets say the dark queen takihisis of the evil and undead couldn't touch them. but either way well played draco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 4:08 am

Okay honestly to draco's explaination, he may be right, but figure this when u are on a small fire platform with lava all around u, and this undead dragon (which know's alot of fire attacks) is incredibly fast, and very hard to hit, with abilities like wave of fire, meteor shower, and a large splash fireball, plus he summons minions to fight u at the same time..

Now try this on nightmare, where his hps and damage are very high, where just trying to hit him alone is nearly impossible,

If u dont believe it draco, try him on Doom 3 Expansion, ressurection of evil, and see how easy undead dragons are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 5:01 am

you guys are hilarious .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovin New profile picture :)   Today at 8:00 am

Back to top Go down

Lovin New profile picture :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top