)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

No freedom of speech in SOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: No freedom of speech in SOL   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

So much for sunrise of liberty. I just received a pm from Xaso and he deleted a post i made to Boogieman. I guess freedom of speech does not apply in SOL now. And thanks to Ralen for locking a topic that the latest posts had nothing to do with race. Also, I have a big problem with Xaso censuring any of my posts due to our history on forums. Here is a new word for Xaso in english: recusal.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:30 am

Making sure new players aren't harassed and deterred by constantly being lamed. Youth uses the imagination Aju - You'd understand if you had a more Romanticist method of play in JK2.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:41 am

you don't get me. I perfectly understand what you mean, but you talk about fair match, while on the one hand you give more freedom and more fun to the newbies, and in the other hand, you enforce rules for the rest of the players. that's why i commented on the "fairspread match".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 7:24 am

Well obviously I enforce the laming rules to new players as well - But they aren't as hard to deal with as the more experianced players that do it on purpose.

Onen hag Oll

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Tue 30 Nov 2010, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 7:37 am

it comes back to same topic : they arn't that hard to deal with because they can't fight you. With strongest players, they pwn you in game, so they can have a talk, so either admin to stop, either nothing. With laming rules with lower people, there is no issue : you just hunt them until they stop laming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 7:43 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Well obviously I enforce the laming rules to new players as well - But they aren't as hard to deal with as the more experianced players that do it on purpose.

+1 Kernow

The newbies are easier to learn and they will respect you if they like you. The wonderful thing with newbies is that you are like a big master in their eyes and a god if they haven't seen how amazing your skills is and how sneaky you are. On the other hand Kernow, experienced players wants YOU to earn THEIR respect and you doing that by simply dominating them in a skill that they have mastered. I usually got respect by a few people cause of my respect to anyone no matter if they are skilled or not. They deserve respect if they are noobs or professionals.

@ aju

+1 For you too, mate

Yeah as higher the ranks you climb, the tougher it gets and you have to learn how to defend, attack and survive ganging. You got a good point since it has become familiar to get 2v1'd. Most people sees as practise while others rages and calling them pussies and newbs. But you are right, people needs to learn how to get better and not use just one tactic, but more and that makes u survive for longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 10:46 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Eh? I didnt know freedom of speech exsisted on Planet Earth anymore.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthboss

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 11:06 am

Ok now that we're all friends , stop banning , unban everyone ( including me ) and lock this topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 11:36 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I agree the act of taking out your anger on people that don't deserve it is injustice. Many of us have done it inadvertantly at times. As for the people who provoke you to lame - I call them provocative lamers and their goading to make you and others break the rules is just as immature and abusive. That's why when I give two people who are arguing against eachother about laming my full attention, I make sure I identify who provokes the argument and who reacts to it. The former is more in the wrong and I never treat an attack on a provocative lamer an official lame.

LOL r u kidding me? u were punishing me, sleeping me, kicking me, slapping me, etc. because some1 told u I was laming, u didnt respect ur own rules as admin, u were listening to noobs that were attacking me with saber down, but when i killed them to defend, u counted that as a lame, because u dont like me. If nick was smart, he'd go look at server logs and even at my vids, he'd see how u were abusing me for shits, only because u dont like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 12:00 pm

Yes Nasty you were defending yourself.....we were all inside the Bespin Christmas bar pretending to have drinks - That must've so been so provocative and attacking for you. I never abused you. I warned you lots. You acted like a penis.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 3:22 pm

ISSSSS SOOOOO BORED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:51 pm

darthboss wrote:
Ok now that we're all friends , stop banning , unban everyone ( including me ) and lock this topic
We're still discussing this in the Council first, and if we pass the proposals suggested in this thread you still won't be unbanned for awhile because of the attack. Once we're done talking about the issues, if we set up the Ban Appeals forum we can discuss each person's ban on a case by case basis. For now, just be patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 10:35 pm

mmm just one thing : yesterday an admin asked me to stop hunting a guy because this guy was ***** ( indeed it was really ***** ^^, but i still understood that something was wrong ). But in those case, i warn you that i won't listen anyone, cuz that guy tried many times to backstab me with dfas, and was just playing cowardly with saber off then boom dfa in ffa. People like that, and i'm not the only one to think by this way, will only get hunt, whatever admin says about them. So don't ban people for hunting newbs like that ok ? ( btw, that guy was "begginer", cuz he had good ks ^^ [ only thing good ] ) You'll say that we have to make an effort and understand them, but i think, frustration is above understanding there, so we just hunt, because they fully deserve it.
And even if no one gets banned, it's not even necessary that an admin comes to try to fix anything eh ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 3:50 am

Aju is right! If a guy is backstabbing you, you got right to give him a revenge kill and then it's fair and no complaining. If he wishes to backstab you more, then give him what he wants then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 6:39 am

Aju once council has formulated and agreed on the new rules for admins those problems shouldn't happen anymore.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 7:03 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
darthboss wrote:
We're still discussing this in the Council first, and if we pass the proposals suggested in this thread you still won't be unbanned for awhile because of the attack. Once we're done talking about the issues, if we set up the Ban Appeals forum we can discuss each person's ban on a case by case basis. For now, just be patient.

Thinking of Appeasing again? Christ c'mon man i though we all agreed he was perma banned!? Being too soft again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 7:44 am

phoenix, let it go pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 10:17 am

@ nasty
kernow cant have slapped you... only hc can.
youre too spoiled by your stereotypes of admins to see that you just provoke to see it supported. and an admin just have to pm you and you feel abused ... Rolling Eyes

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 7:54 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Thinking of Appeasing again? Christ c'mon man i though we all agreed he was perma banned!? Being too soft again!
This is the most cooperative Boss has ever been in the time I've known him. If there's a shred of chance that SoL could ever be friends with him again, this is that chance. If it fails, we know there's no point in ever trying to work with him again. Might as well "give peace a chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:12 am

To be honest hes been given enough chances and hes just laughing at us. Perm Ban should stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:26 am

xD Perm ban lol. What does he have to gain from this? If he gets on and tries anything, he can be banned. Mabye we can put him on "probation" of some sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 1:00 am

fly a kite ats, only having "permaban, ban ban ban" on your lips. At least read that topic, and try to grow up kid ats. That's fly a kite boring kid behavior, to only know ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthboss

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 2:23 am

Exactly.
I m still banned and I m gonna get mad again you guys talk about changing rules , but I see that talk is just talk.
unban!
I am range banned btw.
And stop acting liek girls and try to actually do something.
Not just talk talk talk.
Try not to be ATS kids , it's been 1 year since SOL exsits and we need to see some progress.

I remember you guys , before made SOL , you were called , democratic ATS?Smile
Where is the democracy here?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 2:31 am

Democracy doesn't come into it Boss - It's the principle of you being banned for a duration of time for crashing the server. If anything, unbanning you right now would lead SoL to suggestion of corrupt hypocrites who are easily manipulated and controlled. We are discussing your proposals and I for one are in favour of them on the council, and if you notice the people that are saying 'perma ban' AREN'T the ones in council.

Over the year we have given countless extentions of peace to Euros and even adapted our own server in the hopes they will be content, we make a laming area in the hangar, we even give all members the ability to toggle emotes and teleports so Wehr and people like him can't use his emote script on you and people can't tele run after attacking you. Yet that is all convieniently forgotten. Neutral

As Nick said if you truly are enthusiastic for SoL becoming a better server and clan you will patiently it out, asking for an unban before we come to any conclusion only pledges your vested intrests.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthboss

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 2:50 am

Or I could just get mad again ,and crash it again Smile
But nvm , it's obvious to me now that you guys aren't gonna change your shitty ways no matter what I do.
Just so you know , I am unbanned on ATS but still banned on SOL.
I guess that says everything.
I ll just give up on trying to change you guys I tried with to be nice , nothing , i tried be rude still nothing there is no way you guys will change .
That's what SoL is at the moment a clan full of spolied brats who admin abuse and think they are kings.
I already gave you a lesosn , but it seems you don't learn.
Same as ATS so I wll just give up I wont crash or anything, I ll just leave you in your shit.
You can keep the ban as much as you can , idc , and this is my last post here,
Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 3:22 am

Actually in speak of spoiled. The SoL clan is not using the admin that much, according to my view. I've seen clans that are possed by admin and using it for everything, even chat. So basicly that admin-clan used to kick and ban me if i didn't like their votes for a new gametype or what they told me to do. I think Kernow only did what he must do when he faced this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Today at 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down

No freedom of speech in SOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next