)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

No freedom of speech in SOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: No freedom of speech in SOL   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

So much for sunrise of liberty. I just received a pm from Xaso and he deleted a post i made to Boogieman. I guess freedom of speech does not apply in SOL now. And thanks to Ralen for locking a topic that the latest posts had nothing to do with race. Also, I have a big problem with Xaso censuring any of my posts due to our history on forums. Here is a new word for Xaso in english: recusal.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 4:38 am

@ aju and boss
Xasomur wrote:
youre too spoiled by your stereotypes of admins to see that you just provoke to see it supported. and an admin just have to pm you and you feel abused ... Rolling Eyes

get the head out of your asses. boss crashed our server. probably worst thing he can do in this game. if in real life a child murderer was released out of prison, because he says.: "um ok, im sorry, lets just be friends". ridiculous.
and because we are just not stupid now, you want to blame us again of some shit.

you guys dont want to be treated as assholes just because you script. and thats right.
and we dont want to be treated as if we'd abuse just because we have admin.
the decision we take are wisely made and we have reasons for them and we even tell them to you. and still you try to out us under the worst light possible.

we COULD just go the way outcast does. ban on sight. turn down any noise of resistance, and we could all just relac more.
but intead we waste our time being nice to you and cooperate. it would be nice if you try to return the favor. but you never do.
probably its what lead outcast to being what he is...

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm

Boss, do you break into peoples houses then complain when they kick the shit of out of you and throw you out?

Because that exactly what this situation is like. Our server = our rules, u wanna change the rules? Join SoL and pay some money, if not, then jog the fook on knobhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:52 pm

Xasomur wrote:
@ nasty
kernow cant have slapped you... only hc can.
youre too spoiled by your stereotypes of admins to see that you just provoke to see it supported. and an admin just have to pm you and you feel abused ... Rolling Eyes
maybe not slap, cant remember right, it was the autoadmin probably, i lamed because people were provocating me then theyve put chatbox up to show kernow that i lamed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:56 pm

Autoadmin slaps after 3 typekills but it lets you straight back up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 1:20 pm

nastY wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
@ nasty
kernow cant have slapped you... only hc can.
maybe not slap, cant remember right, it was the autoadmin probably, i lamed because people were provocating me then theyve put chatbox up to show kernow that i lamed

oh, when ppl provocate YOU its evil... but if YOU provoke OTHERS, its completely ok, and we shouldnt be such twats? u just playing the game and so on?
thats unfair. and it looks like if you wanted some fairness... maybe lets start there... then we wouldnt have to change much...

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 2:00 pm

i dont provoke any1 in sol since they dont worth it, they sux too much, i provoke only good players that crys alot, sry xaso
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 2:06 pm

beh jk2 sux anyway, see what it comes now. It's not dead game, but trashcan. Farewell guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 6:43 pm

Well, the Council will continue to discuss and/or pass the proposals that were brought up here in an effort to better our community, despite the classic withdrawal of cooperation from the various Euro-minded players in this thread. Let this thread stand as yet another testament to SoL's persistent efforts to make the players on our server happy, even when those with whom we seek cooperation instead attempt to unfairly redefine the situation in an effort to paint us as power-hungry hypocrites. Being a democracy, the opinions expressed by SoL will often vary significantly between members, but the overall message from our clan has been one of receptiveness, and in return we have asked only for patience and continued cooperation. Believe what you will about the debate, but it is the Euro-minded players that have called it quits, while SoL continues to implement the suggestions that were made during cooperation. It's clear who is really interested in peace, just as it is clear who the real hypocrites are.

This thread is done. Please do not post anything else in it. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No freedom of speech in SOL   Today at 5:04 am

Back to top Go down

No freedom of speech in SOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4