)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

wanting to have a tourney to move up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
master waterknight

master waterknight

wanting to have a tourney to move up Empty
PostSubject: wanting to have a tourney to move up   wanting to have a tourney to move up Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

Hi all well i would like to know who would like to have a tourney so that i may move up and be more. so i see danmonkey you i would enjoy having one with since i enjoyed recently dueling you.
Anyone else who might want to instead or gets to me first i would be honored so let me know thnx.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: wanting to have a tourney to move up   wanting to have a tourney to move up Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 1:51 pm

Danmonkey should be a good election for you Smile
Back to top Go down
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: wanting to have a tourney to move up   wanting to have a tourney to move up Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 1:54 pm

well if you see him or talk to him ask him to read this or give a response. So how does the tourney work i know it is 5 nf and 5ff but how does the moving up work i have to win the best out of the 5 in each or what?
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: wanting to have a tourney to move up   wanting to have a tourney to move up Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:39 am

You must win the most out of the 10 total duels that you do. For instance, I won two nf's and 4 ff's. I won, because I won 6 out of 10. You are so definitley eligible for a poll, once your tourney is done, I'll be glad to post it.
Back to top Go down
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: wanting to have a tourney to move up   wanting to have a tourney to move up Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:56 am

well thank you kira for the support and thanks for the info. Now i just need to find someone to duel and tourney lol. i cant wait i am looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to have a tourney to move up   wanting to have a tourney to move up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanting to have a tourney to move up
Page 1 of 1