)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The story about -=]FY[=-Devil

Go down 
+10
swiftY
Ajunta Pall
NickdeClaw
-napalm-
Xemnas
fisTo
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
darthboss
Grimmjow
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Empty
PostSubject: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

Well i think it would be best if i let u guys know a little about FY and how it all ended. I'll tell it in fairytale style makes it more interresting ^^

Once upon a time there was a jk2 player named Devil. He liked to be in clans and duel and ff fellow clan members so he joined one of the biggest clans called FY. He liked FY really much and was in the clan for far over a year to get the highest rank beside council, leader etc. Devil became rather famous for not being a nice guy and keeping the order in the server with generally using admin. It didn't take long after he achieved highest normal rank to he became a council member.

Devil used everyday at the server having fun, dueling, ffing etc. with all his fellow friends there came at FY server. The times were looking great for FY it was the most popular server in europe and all came there to ffa, ff, duel etc. etc. But the fun didn't last forever. Some of Devils fellow clan members started fighting a guy named Darthboss and they became rather furious towards each others. They lagged each others server out serval times a day for punishing each others and it didn't take long before the guys from FY there started the war just gave up. But they had provoked Darthboss so much that he kept doing shit to FY.

Devil became leader of FY and tryed to retablish FY again. But FY had a hard time staying alive and our admin passes etc. kept getting into the hands of darthboss who wouldn't let go of his terror against FY. Serval and serval of members left FY even the normal players there came there started wanishing beacuse of the war that had broke out. Devil got more and more sad over that his beloved FY started dying and he tryed his best to get Darthboss to cool of and it started helping a little. It didn't take long before the guys who started waring Darthboss was back and started over again. And Devil realised it was the end of FY there was no one left beside Devil there was active in FY so he left FY. Then it didn't take more than a few days before FY was totally death and none came there anymore, and all euro players nearly had left jk2 beacuse of the war that destroyed nearly all of the euro servers.

The only reason why i tell this story is beacuse boss can be a mean man and there's no reason to try provoking him it's better to let him cool off and talk to him than waring him else SoL probaly just will end up like FY did Razz
Back to top Go down
darthboss

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 2:51 am

Don't worry devil, I won't do the same to SOL.
They will destroy theirselves just like ATS did , at some point.
I ll just give up i m tired of this crap .
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 2:52 am

darthboss wrote:
Don't worry devil, I won't do the same to SOL.
They will destroy theirselves just like ATS did , at some point.
I ll just give up i m tired of this crap .
Well mr boss i just told them so they knew ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 3:13 am

Can I point out FY were just as bad as Boss - They crashed FOD server first.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 3:49 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Can I point out FY were just as bad as Boss - They crashed FOD server first.
Two fools from FY did not fy's fault that some fly a kite from the clan start crashing a server but it still ended up in war :p
And beside that if we should see it like that serval of sol's members have also lagged a server :p
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 6:38 am

Mereel lagged the Loyalist ATS server only after the Herny lagged the Democratic ATS' server. He then gave a very thorough apology and explanation as to why he did it - If you want that explanation it's in the sticky guide in the Topic Archives. Herny and ErrorOne lagged many times before and after Mereel retaliated.

FY from what I hear were a typical Euro server. Perhaps a piece of Boss' biography will help - Which will be published in full when we add the ATS clan information to it:

Player Biographies wrote:
Boss's war on FY

Boss's most infamous actions was his war with Euro clan FY. As Boss reports he recruited members for FOD on the FY server, much to the anger of FY. FY~Chubs launched the first punch by crashing the FOD server reapeatedly, Boss allegedly went on their forums and asked for them to stop but was met with mockery and Euro arrogance. Meanwhile FY Ritual was giving Boss the administrative passes to FY, along with council debates of FY about killing off FOD. Boss responded in kind with hostile server crashes at FY, and FY crashed back etc...
Eventually the two clans made a pledge for peace, as it was getting to the point where playing on the servers was impossible without them crashing from the other, however as Boss recalls FY members such as Boz, Devy and Wormy and Sithy continued to maintain an air of hostillity and abuse towards FOD Boss and others. Boss made the final decision and as he promotes with pride - Hacked FTP access so he received the new passes - starting to constantly crash and lag the FY server. In a bemusing tactic of attempted re-form, FY leader 'TuttTutt' deleted the forums and posted his email on the forum deletion notice. With the message to contact him and start afresh - FY failed however to re-group. Boss won his war over FY and gained a reputation as 'The clan killer' and a lethal crasher in the game in early 2009.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 7:29 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

FY from what I hear were a typical Euro server. Perhaps a piece of Boss' biography will help - Which will be published in full when we add the ATS clan information to it:

Player Biographies wrote:
Boss's war on FY

Boss's most infamous actions was his war with Euro clan FY. As Boss reports he recruited members for FOD on the FY server, much to the anger of FY. FY~Chubs launched the first punch by crashing the FOD server reapeatedly, Boss allegedly went on their forums and asked for them to stop but was met with mockery and Euro arrogance. Meanwhile FY Ritual was giving Boss the administrative passes to FY, along with council debates of FY about killing off FOD. Boss responded in kind with hostile server crashes at FY, and FY crashed back etc...
Eventually the two clans made a pledge for peace, as it was getting to the point where playing on the servers was impossible without them crashing from the other, however as Boss recalls FY members such as Boz, Devy and Wormy and Sithy continued to maintain an air of hostillity and abuse towards FOD Boss and others. Boss made the final decision and as he promotes with pride - Hacked FTP access so he received the new passes - starting to constantly crash and lag the FY server. In a bemusing tactic of attempted re-form, FY leader 'TuttTutt' deleted the forums and posted his email on the forum deletion notice. With the message to contact him and start afresh - FY failed however to re-group. Boss won his war over FY and gained a reputation as 'The clan killer' and a lethal crasher in the game in early 2009.

Exactly from what u hear, as usual u say a lot of shit u don't know a shit about. Fy was far away from a typical euro server it had strict rules for laming etc. in past it was a old school clan for euro players. So please stop coming with conclusions since u again prove u have been in no other clans than ATS and SoL and their servers in your whole jk2 time.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 7:51 am

Grimm is right .. i know something about FY too...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:01 am

Grimm all that info came from Azzy and Boss himself. You saying Boss and Azzy don't know what they're talking about?

Tell me what area of that is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:13 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Grimm all that info came from Azzy and Boss himself. You saying Boss and Azzy don't know what they're talking about?

Tell me what area of that is wrong.
1. azzy doesn't know a shit he wasn't invovled in the war.
2. sithy had nothing to do with FY he have never been in FY.
3. we tryed to make chubs stop but that wasn't possible
4. i tryed serval times to lay peace between fy and fod and could mostly talk with boss about the things.
5. ritual no one knew that he was the one that constantly unbanned boss and gave him passwords etc.
6. boss got puttputts code somehow to his forum account to which made it possible for him to trash the forum
7. his name was puttputt not tutttutt.
8. boss had become furious and wouldn't stop his terror at fy even when all the noobs that annoyed him had left fy etc.

So plz stop thinking u know more about fy than me i was normal member for over a year there and council for 2 years and leader for some months before all had left fy so plz kern stop thinking u know everything u only make urself look more stupid than u already are Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:51 am

I never said I know more about FY than you - I just am saying what has been told to me because I enjoy recording history. Please feel free to contribute by saying "Hey Kern, that isn't right m8 - It went like this..." instead of saying "Kern you know shit stop pretending your all high and mighty and god's gift to JK2 knowledge of history". Please be polite.

1. It's good to have an outsider's opinion, even if it is less integral than yours - It gives good perceptive variation for an objective analysis.
2. So you're sure Sithy was never in FY? Even for a moment?
3. Did the majority of the clan try to make Chubs stop or just you?
4. I'll add in that FY~Devil (yourself ^_^) tried to make peace with Boss.
5. Boss thought he'd trick me and told me a completely different name, but I found out it was Ritual eventually.
6. Ok I'll add in Boss got PuttPutt's code and trashed the forum, thanks for that.
7. Yes I was recalling what I could remember Razz
8. I'll add this in.

Appreciate the corrections and added, but I don't appreciate the low level base insults.

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 9:23 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I never said I know more about FY than you - I just am saying what has been told to me because I enjoy recording history. Please feel free to contribute by saying "Hey Kern, that isn't right m8 - It went like this..." instead of saying "Kern you know shit stop pretending your all high and mighty and god's gift to JK2 knowledge of history". Please be polite.

1. It's good to have an outsider's opinion, even if it is less integral than yours - It gives good perceptive variation for an objective analysis.
2. So you're sure Sithy was never in FY? Even for a moment?
3. Did the majority of the clan try to make Chubs stop or just you?
4. I'll add in that FY~Devil (yourself ^_^) tried to make peace with Boss.
5. Boss thought he'd trick me and told me a completely different name, but I found out it was Ritual eventually.
6. Ok I'll add in Boss got PuttPutt's code and trashed the forum, thanks for that.
7. Yes I was recalling what I could remember Razz
8. I'll add this in.

Appreciate the corrections and added, but I don't appreciate the low level base insults.

Good and yes sithy have never been in FY he just posted much at our forum
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 9:25 am

Ok Grimm thanks for the extra information. If you want I can forward you all of Boss' and FOD's biographies for your constructive criticism?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 11:26 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Ok Grimm thanks for the extra information. If you want I can forward you all of Boss' and FOD's biographies for your constructive criticism?
just wondering why u want a biography of all player in fod etc.?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 11:33 am

cuz he cares about fod more than about sol lmao
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:53 pm

No it's a summary of FOD clan itself not all the players.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 2:13 pm

lol FY was a nice clan I was in ages ago. its sad it is gone.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 10:13 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
No it's a summary of FOD clan itself not all the players.
Okay i see :p
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 7:32 am

My opinion bout this is : You are all wrong...FY did sh!t to Boss and Boss did sh!t to FY at the same time....so they both tributed to the WAR wich caused hate and distruction....

and you all let us Euros look bad....well some of us are...but i tell you WE GERMANS ARENT xD call whole eu bad but not Germany xD
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 9:54 pm

well FY had good leaders like putt, but there is always the same problem : ranks.
in a good clan there must be only 4 ranks : leader, co-leader, server owner and a mapper/modder.
Members shouldn't have ranks (like sol) because some of them are new and, even if they are much skilled than the others, they have a low rank.
So fod and FF now don't have any ranks like yellow flame and so on... members are all at the same rank, all are important for the clan.
so please delete "equality" from your home page sol ^^
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 10:50 pm

napalm always makes me laugh. Flame rank bestows no political gifts upon Members and is not primarily indicative of skill. It is simply a badge of honor to indicate your level of involvement and commitment to the clan. Cyan flame has just as much say as white flame.

Unlike clans with leaders, however, all Members in SoL have equal say in electing their administrators and representatives on the Council. This is why we have equality, and the clans you mentioned do not.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:11 pm

yea of course that's why sol councils (5 ppl?? olol) are proud to show things like "legend", "sith warrior", "sith lord".. OLOL also you lock every topic you don't like
yea that's a good example of equality LMAO
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

There are 7 people in the Council: 3 server admins, 2 forum admins/moderators, and 2 members with no administrative positions.

I don't know who sets up the titles, I did not give myself the Legend title. Again, these titles have nothing to do with your power in the clan, they are another badge of honor. If Members happen to elect other Members with high badges, that's their prerogative.

I lock topics that serve no more purpose, that facilitate illegal activities, and that have degenerated into insulting. True, I dislike the latter two types of topics. What of it? Doesn't change the fact that they should be locked.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:33 pm

that's weird, those people can't spam every topic with their problems. nap, if you don't like rp, then just don't talk about it. Here ranks have an importance and give interest to the game. So if it is an issue for you, take it on, and stop boring everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 1:34 am

He just wants to be unbanned. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story about -=]FY[=-Devil
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next