)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

random chat Comments anyone?

Go down 
+7
Grimmjow
sebbat
Hektor
Xemnas
wehr
fisTo
Ashly
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

random chat Comments anyone? Empty
PostSubject: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 3:36 pm

i throw just bieber in the air somtimes saying ayyoooo this kid is awesome
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 5:18 pm

I throw just bieber in the air sometimes saying ayoo this kids needs to get a deeper voice, the highness kills my ears
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:11 am

the kid can sing but get him some real music, omg. the stuff he's put out is weak.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:28 am

after puperty or how its called he will get his voice fcked anyway ^.^
Razz :F
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:30 am

Bah.. I don't like Bieber..the tunrip on his head is terrible.. well he can sing but for example Bieber < Gaga. Gaga has her own style (crazy) but she made something new. Bieber is just a ki d with ''cool'' hairstyle. That's why he got some fans.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:15 am

Gaga sux, bieber sux, all that music sux Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:01 am

sebbat wrote:

KARMA!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:21 am

just beiber is for -12 ages notice the - ^^
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:26 pm

some of gagas stuff is original but in some songs she completely rips other bands off. alejandro, for example, sounds a lot like an old ace of base song. she's just lucky her music is better then her looks, woof woof. lol

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:26 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

Say what u like about gaga, she isnt the best looking thing on earth, but fook me her body is smoking! Put it this way, i wouldnt kick her out of bed Smile
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 2:03 pm

Im sure she used to be a geeza or was born with a d 1 c k aswell Razz you sure you wouldnt kick IT outta bed now pho? Razz
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 2:45 pm

dude, i'd cr y rape if she were in my bed. oooooh, halloween is over don't scare me.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 2:47 pm

Gaga it is a hemaprodithe, isnt it?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 3:21 pm

sebbat wrote:

MORE KARMA!

<3
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

Gaga was a man because at her live gig she said she had a penis so thats abit strange
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:38 pm

I throw kanye west in the air and he starts saying ayyoooo beyonce got the best video of all time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random chat Comments anyone?   random chat Comments anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random chat Comments anyone?
Page 1 of 1