)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Google Street view address

Go down 
+7
Kernow Pilgrim
Lord_Draco
sebbat
Rachel
nastY
swiftY
Phoenix
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Google Street view address Empty
PostSubject: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 11:07 am

Nasty inadvertantly created a game that i think could be pretty cool.

We can put our address here then go on google street view and see each others houses! God bless the internet ey lol. We could even screenie the street view and post it here? What ya think?
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

Thats way to personal.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 11:53 am

lol and posting your face isnt?
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 11:56 am

lol, u cant go to somebodys house by seeing peoples face. stupid hoe-nix
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 12:06 pm

lol nasty why are people worried about breaking into somebody house who lives miles away because they posted their house on a jk2 forum, when somebody from your own town will know where you live and could break in much easier. You guys make me lol.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 12:16 pm

we never know if u really live miles away lol, it could be wrong, u could be a pedophile playing jk2 to wait for some1 to give his address and just go to his house and rape him. but well, id like u to come to mine, so i can /amexplode ur face (yeah, im an abuser too)
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 12:27 pm

Feel free to post your address, im just saying im not going to.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 12:35 pm

What the fly a kite lol
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 12:37 pm

Google street isnt in my country yet
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

LOL A PEDOPHILE IN JK2! IVE HEARD IT ALL NOW!

HOW THE fly a kite DO YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A PEDOPHILE LIVING NEXT DOOR????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 2:14 pm

idk, u could be a pedophile, that lives in canada, but saying u live in england to hide urself !
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 3:32 pm

Honestly, you guys are hopeless if you think nothing could come of posting your address on the internet on a forum in a public area or semi-public area like the member section.

It does not NEED to be one of us involved in the topic that is the "pedophile". If someone wanted to cause harm to you, rob you, or worse, and they had enough determination to do it, they would dig up anything everything they could. And sure as shit, this would be one of those things, where they would find your address...

Those with enough determination would go overseas with a good enough motive and perpetrate crimes at the now-known address.

Stop being so naive, I'll even go as far as asking a mod to delete any posts that show an address. I've seen one too many episodes of "The FBI files", "The new detectives", and other such shows, and know what kinds of things can come from that. That's just what we need, and it is possible that such acts could result from the abhorrent amount of hate in this game.

Discussing the functionality of Google Street view is one thing, but giving out an address for something as seemingly harmless as just wanting to see what everyone's house looks like could be a really bad idea. I never recommend giving out any personal information that people could use to find you or steal your identity over the internet.

Unfortunately, that's the kind of world we live in.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 3:39 pm

Quite so Draco!

Nasty wrote:
but well, id like u to come to mine, so i can /amexplode ur face

I had a little wee with laughter because I thought nasty said 'so I can /amexplode IN your face' xDD
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 3:50 pm

Yeah seb is right, in Argentina i think there isnt Google street, we have Google Earth, so we can see your rooftop >Very Happy lol.
I think that no one is going to be so crazy enough to start playing a game, enter in a clan, talk with the members just for see their adresses and make a crime xD
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 6:44 pm

wtf? xD thats is WAYY to personal i agree. why the fly a kite would i put my adress and give it to random people that i have no clue who they are. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 9:13 pm

I'd like to see someone who would send me a gift (bomb Very Happy) or who would visit me in CZECH Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:01 pm

ok invite me hek, i'll be on holidays within 4 weeks ^^.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:36 pm

in Czech???
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:41 pm

not thought yet, but if you invite me i come ^^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 11:53 pm

Invite you in Czech? If yes then it depends on WHERE.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 1:00 am

Lord_Draco wrote:
Honestly, you guys are hopeless if you think nothing could come of posting your address on the internet on a forum in a public area or semi-public area like the member section.

It does not NEED to be one of us involved in the topic that is the "pedophile". If someone wanted to cause harm to you, rob you, or worse, and they had enough determination to do it, they would dig up anything everything they could. And sure as shit, this would be one of those things, where they would find your address...

Those with enough determination would go overseas with a good enough motive and perpetrate crimes at the now-known address.

Stop being so naive, I'll even go as far as asking a mod to delete any posts that show an address. I've seen one too many episodes of "The FBI files", "The new detectives", and other such shows, and know what kinds of things can come from that. That's just what we need, and it is possible that such acts could result from the abhorrent amount of hate in this game.

Discussing the functionality of Google Street view is one thing, but giving out an address for something as seemingly harmless as just wanting to see what everyone's house looks like could be a really bad idea. I never recommend giving out any personal information that people could use to find you or steal your identity over the internet.

Unfortunately, that's the kind of world we live in.

LooooooL! You guys are paranoid, how can you worry that somebody miles away is going to cause you harm, when somebody who lives in the same street as you might want to do exactly the same, and would be both far better informed on you and have much better access to where you live. Random people could walk past your house and have the urge to break in, and your worried about putting an address on street view! Looool! Its not like your giving out bank details. Jesus Christ there is more personal details on facebook than there can ever be in a jk2 forum! Wtf is wrong with you guys? Rolling Eyes

I cant be arsed with this idea, but that doesnt mean it isnt reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Street view address   Google Street view address Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google Street view address
Page 1 of 1