)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 The Communist manifesto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: The Communist manifesto   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

------------- The Communist manifesto written and formulated by Karl Marx -----------------------

Famous quotes
____________

The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains.


The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.


You are horrified at our intending to do away with private property. But in your existing society, private property is already done away with for nine-tenths of the population; its existence for the few is solely due to its non-existence in the hands of those nine-tenths. You reproach us, therefore, with intending to do away with a form of property, the necessary condition for whose existence is the non-existence of any property for the immense majority of society.

Communism deprives no man of the ability to appropriate the fruits of his labour. The only thing it deprives him of is the ability to enslave others by means of such appropriations.


The need of a constantly expanding market for its products chases the bourgeoisie over the whole surface of the globe. It must nestle everywhere, settle everywhere, establish connexions everywhere.

Capitalist production, therefore, develops technology, and the combining together of various processes into a social whole, only by sapping the original sources of all wealth -- the soil and the labourer

Hitherto, every form of society has been based ... on the antagonism of oppressing and oppressed classes.

The past lies like a nightmare upon the present.


In proportion as the exploitation of one individual by another is put an end to, the exploitation of one nation by another will also be put an end to. In proportion as the antagonism between classes within the nation vanishes, the hostility of one nation to another will come to an end.

Democracy is the road to socialism.


Christian Socialism is but the holy water with which the priest consecrates the heart-burnings of the aristocrat.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

All great historical facts and personages occur, as it were, twice ... the first time as tragedy, the second time as farce.

A spider conducts operations that resemble those of a weaver, and a bee puts to shame many an architect in the construction of her cells. But what distinguishes the worst architect from the best of bees is this, that the architect raises his structure in imagination before he erects it in reality.

Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.

I do not like money, money is the reason we fight.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Capital is money, capital is commodities.... By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs.

Link to the Communist manifesto: http://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/marx/classics/manifesto.html

[img] [/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 3:35 am

Pour qoi? What spurred this post? xD

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:59 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Pour qoi? What spurred this post? xD

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 1:29 pm

THAT is not written and formulated by karl marx. THAT is a tranlation of a text written and forumlated by karl marx Wink

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 1512

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 2:59 pm

Why you put this on a Star wars game forum lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy



Posts : 1562

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 3:27 pm

Nazi=besT any way? Very Happy JK Very Happy

NOT... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 14 Dec 2010, 6:22 am

GONZA wrote:
Why you put this on a Star wars game forum lol

Isn't SoL a community clan forum? I thought you guys would find this interesting since all of you been posting off topic subjects that not belongs to Star Wars / sci fi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 14 Dec 2010, 6:24 am

Proballboy11 wrote:
Nazi=besT any way? Very Happy JK Very Happy

NOT... xD
[code]

I hate the Nazis and Fascists what they caused the world and wiped out people just because they are beneath them. Their influence have spreaded world wide and not super nations as America which purpose is to fight these scums and they also came to Russia which wiped out almost all of the Nazis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 14 Dec 2010, 6:25 am

Xasomur wrote:
THAT is not written and formulated by karl marx. THAT is a tranlation of a text written and forumlated by karl marx Wink

W/e Xaso. Karl Marx came up with new ideas and wrote down them and formulated both the old and the new ideas of the Communism and Socialism. Did you know that Karl Marx was the very first Communist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 14 Dec 2010, 8:57 am

well, i am quite well informed about karl marx. not only living in the part of germany former known as gdr, and son of a family well educated in marxistic studies i have a personal interest in politics and history... i just wanted to say that what u posted is ENGLISH. and marx didnt formulate an english text. i just want to recall that marx was a german philosoph Smile
and just like every platonic should be able to read platon in his original language greek (his texts are even easier to understand if you read them greek btw) i think that if you want to fully understand a philosophical text of someone, you need to have a basic clue of the language he uses and have a look in it... which is why i am kind of distracted of the idea to post an english version of that text into a forum where mostly kids are reading... bad context and wrong language... ^^

and another point: marx was NOT the first communist. i wont even call him a communist in first line. socialist yep. but call him a marxist ^^
there are differences between all these. marxism is the way how marx thinks socialism would be at its best, and how it could possibly work out in a form of communism.
communism furthermore is a word to describe an economic (and social) system. which means there can be communists, even before they're called communists. for example the inca were communists Smile as they all lived in a communist economy and society... not only them, many "prehistoric" (if you want to call them like that) cultures
and you cant call him first socialist neither, as you probably know: socialist ideas are older than marx
but yea anyway: hes a pretty big name Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 21 Dec 2010, 8:43 am

Xasomur wrote:
well, i am quite well informed about karl marx. not only living in the part of germany former known as gdr, and son of a family well educated in marxistic studies i have a personal interest in politics and history... i just wanted to say that what u posted is ENGLISH. and marx didnt formulate an english text. i just want to recall that marx was a german philosoph Smile
and just like every platonic should be able to read platon in his original language greek (his texts are even easier to understand if you read them greek btw) i think that if you want to fully understand a philosophical text of someone, you need to have a basic clue of the language he uses and have a look in it... which is why i am kind of distracted of the idea to post an english version of that text into a forum where mostly kids are reading... bad context and wrong language... ^^

and another point: marx was NOT the first communist. i wont even call him a communist in first line. socialist yep. but call him a marxist ^^
there are differences between all these. marxism is the way how marx thinks socialism would be at its best, and how it could possibly work out in a form of communism.
communism furthermore is a word to describe an economic (and social) system. which means there can be communists, even before they're called communists. for example the inca were communists Smile as they all lived in a communist economy and society... not only them, many "prehistoric" (if you want to call them like that) cultures
and you cant call him first socialist neither, as you probably know: socialist ideas are older than marx
but yea anyway: hes a pretty big name Smile

Right.. I bet he was 50/50 on the socialist and marxist idealogies. But I see Marx as an important person and people like him were a hero for the communist leaders as Lenin, Stalin, Mao. The modern leaders such as Kim Jong il and Fidel Castro is not living up to the communism from my view. They are keeping their countries in a military dictature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 21 Dec 2010, 1:46 pm

mao, lenin and stalin werent living up with it as well. thats why u call it maoism, leninism and stalinism. and none of it had much to do with the ideals of communism. thats why the word "communism" is spoiled. and thats the reason why i'd like to call marx a marxist... and stalin a stalinist etc ^^ just to get the difference

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 04 Jan 2011, 1:25 pm

Xasomur wrote:
mao, lenin and stalin werent living up with it as well. thats why u call it maoism, leninism and stalinism. and none of it had much to do with the ideals of communism. thats why the word "communism" is spoiled. and thats the reason why i'd like to call marx a marxist... and stalin a stalinist etc ^^ just to get the difference

The biggest communist leaders created their own idealogies inside the communism idealogy. Leninism, Stalinism, Maois, Trotskyism, Marxism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-napalm-



Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 04 Jan 2011, 9:07 pm

O M F G THIS IS A GAMING FORUM IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR F**KING COMMUNISM GO TO A COMMUNIST FORUM HERE NO1 GIVES A SH1T ABOUT YOU RED FLAGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 04 Jan 2011, 10:32 pm

-napalm- wrote:
O M F G THIS IS A GAMING FORUM IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR F**KING COMMUNISM GO TO A COMMUNIST FORUM HERE NO1 GIVES A SH1T ABOUT YOU RED FLAGS

1. make me leave this forum, if u so have to hax the forum and delete my account which is the only way

2. im allowed to talk about everything here you moron

3. im sure they do pay attention to my topics if they are replying to them?

4. communism idealogy didnt catch the members interest but so didnt ur anti aimbot mod either. just negative replies everywhere and ur request got denied Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen



Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 04 Jan 2011, 10:33 pm

-napalm- wrote:
O M F G THIS IS A GAMING FORUM IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR F**KING COMMUNISM GO TO A COMMUNIST FORUM HERE NO1 GIVES A SH1T ABOUT YOU RED FLAGS

Community forum,we are a small online community we can talk about things that interest us which clearly it does in the case of Xaso and Boogie.

there are area's to talk about things unrelated to the game,if you don't want to read it don't click it if you click it and don't want to read it close the window or go to another page,if you disagree with what the post is about explain why,if you disagree but are to lazy or uninformed on the subject or have a general sense of apathy then also close the page and find something else to do with your time instead of whoring out your caps lock and generally being abusive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Tue 04 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

Boogieman wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
mao, lenin and stalin werent living up with it as well. thats why u call it maoism, leninism and stalinism. and none of it had much to do with the ideals of communism. thats why the word "communism" is spoiled. and thats the reason why i'd like to call marx a marxist... and stalin a stalinist etc ^^ just to get the difference

The biggest communist leaders created their own idealogies inside the communism idealogy. Leninism, Stalinism, Maois, Trotskyism, Marxism.

that is true. unfortunately to my eyes none of the communisms that were executed in reality and werent just an utopia, have been abusive and connected to flawed ideals...
i think that marx couldnt have agreed with stalin or mao for example. but stalin and mao... good friends Smile

being a famous leader doesnt mean being an idol of that ideology

the funny thing on the other side is, that the capitalism itself is about exploitation and maximizing profit... that can only work by propaganda... only sad that we dont understand capitalist propaganda as propaganda... but were afraid of communism propaganda... lol but in fact capitalist propaganda is even worse and youre surrounded by it 24/7 and your surrounded by its negatives 24/7
and even FUNNIER is what just happens in germany. we have a quite conservative government atm. (conservative in germany is progressive in relation to conservative in us, so dont get me wrong) and you can see the attacks towards the socialist fraction (which is not really hardlining socialist) but what does our government? disappropiations for every highway and now they want to disappropiate lands from farmers who own that land for hundrets of years. with no compensation, because they wont be able to pay that... and what for? olympia xD
which means they would use that space for some months and then its abandoned... but for always not usable for farmers again, because no one wants to pay for rescue that land for farming...
this is worse than communism could have EVER done L O L

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 4:09 am

rather being a nerd than a numb shell of a body that is pushed through life without knowing whats going on at all Razz

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 7:03 am

Xaso you are so right. Communism has been 'missused' to gain power and kill people with it. Take Stalin for example with his terror reign. Communist parties today declaring themself more marxsist-leninist like. But I'm Trotskyist-Leninist. About your country Xaso. Conservative is a definition of conservare in latin and means ''keep'' something like that. All kind of fast evolving movements should be considered and planned before taking action its what i remember from studying conservatism. But I guess the Germans wants to stay out from both Communism, Fascism and Nazism because they suffered so horribly by it in the past. Final question for you Xaso: Since the German government is what you say 'conservative' they picked a new idealogy to try out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 7:39 am

no they didnt pick a new ideology. they just prove complete opportunism and dishonesty. like telling ppl "dont smoke" and then go secretly smoking...
our government is full of contradictions, and most of our parties are going to be more and more contradicting. the small party which takes part of government used to be progressive... but funnily they declared to follow a middle RIGHT ideology. which is conservative. in fact one of the most conservative parties we have by now, especially because of the minister of that party. so thanks to the opportunism and lies they got many votes last elections: those who used to vote for them, and those who didnt want to vote for the 2 big parties as always, but didnt want to choose something progressive as well.
but by now that contradiction created a struggle within the party... and they're loosing many many voters. Smile

but i believe that any government would lie and be opportunistic, even a socialist one... the only difference is: as long as the media is like it is now, the opportunism of the conservative is ok, but anything that comes from progressive parties, is propaganda and evil and is made down.
but still: every election period more and more ppl seem to realize that issue, every 4 years our progressive parties get more votes Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-napalm-



Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:38 am

well croco... i didn't ask them if they wanted my mod and nor i'm going to give them it OLOL
just think that i have almost 700 free steam games... and you don't ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:40 am

-napalm- wrote:
well croco... i didn't ask them if they wanted my mod and nor i'm going to give them it OLOL
just think that i have almost 700 free steam games... and you don't ^^

who gives a shit you spoiled brat.. you brags about everything..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-napalm-



Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:49 am

well, i saved like 10'000€ lol
isn't that enough to buy a communist flag? LAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:09 am

-napalm- wrote:
well, i saved like 10'000€ lol
isn't that enough to buy a communist flag? LAL

How do you know if I bought one hm? Btw with your tone makes sound a bit anti communism, you are one arent ya boi? If I ever had 10,000 euro i would be able to buy your familys pasta & pizza bar + your house all and of your properties and keep it for myself and decided what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Communist manifesto   Today at 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Communist manifesto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: