)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!

Go down 
+2
Spartacat
deathray
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Empty
PostSubject: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 5:40 am

assassins creed back bishs but its da brotherhood now! cant wait to get it and play it man i heard its beasty!
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 8:52 am

...Yes, it is a very good game. o.O
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:33 am

lmao my nan was going gonna buy me this for xmas SHES GOT STYLE!!
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:32 pm

that game is beast because of the online things you can play and vary fun story if you liked the other games in the series.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:00 am

Most of the friends have it. They said its really good, but I can't afford an Xbox and I don't really need/want one at the moment. I will just stick with my babe: Jk2. Razz
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 2:12 am

i played assasins creed brotherhood, its a good game, one of my favourites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:10 am

COD is better.. apparently. I don't have Xbox, PS3 or any of that. I am quite poor ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!   Assassins creed brotherhood bishs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins creed brotherhood bishs!
Page 1 of 1