)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL map list?

Go down 
+3
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
Phoenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 3:37 pm

Guys i was thinking, ive been admin for a 2 or 3 months now in total, yet i still dont know what the full map list is. I know the obvious ones like the ffa/ctf and yavin and bespin maps, but i have no idea about the other maps. I was wondering if we can make a list detailing all of the maps the are currently available on server and also the full input needed to exec it (there are some maps that require capitals in order to enter and others with addition underscores or whatever) It would be nice as an admin if i could see exactly what maps we have available to us.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 6:33 pm

Good point. HC admin say them??? or will it be nicks job??? I think there are some more admins that don't know them either Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:17 pm

poor nick, he'll have an overdose with this. Ask someone else, if my memories are good, sebbat and draco are HC too. Ask any of them !
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:37 pm

I could get them myself, But I do not believe I have received the updated ftp info to do that with.

Then I would make a nifty cfg that we could use to list all the maps Very Happy

There have been several times where I have had a map requested, but I did not know the name of the cfg (which is named after the pk3 file of maps in most cases).

I would get that maplist, but like I said. If the FTP info I have doesn't work, then I need to get the new info.

Edit: I can get in with the info I have. Getting the list now.

Edit2: here's your maplist Yes, I put it in a spoiler because it is very long.

List of Maps:
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:36 am

it was 2 days ago or even yesterday that hektor made a new cfg for this. just go to the server admin synergy to the server updates topic and search for heks last post (its ont he last page)
there is a cfg which gives you a list of all maps + cfg name. and the best of it: its available ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

But there probably aren't all of Draco's post Surprised but it'd be stpuid and pretty long to write to each TFFA map _nf in the end..
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:00 am

ah ! i was right ! ffa_bespin_guns exists !!! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:21 pm

Thx draco (fook me there is alot there!)

Is there any way we can this map on server? /dchelp maps for example?

Here is a thought! How about we start playing Jedi Master? I used to have loads of fun playing that!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:32 pm

Two words: Synergy. Ignorance (of it) ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not as thorough as Draco's but they are the maps we only ever have used and/or have demand for.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:48 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
ah ! i was right ! ffa_bespin_guns exists !!! HAHAHA

!! LOL !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoL map list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL map list?   SoL map list? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL map list?
Page 1 of 1