)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Game....

Go down 
+8
Ralen
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
Ajunta Pall
Lord_Draco
Proballboy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Proballboy

Proballboy

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 7:24 pm

the rules of The Game are listed below.

1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game", or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.") You cannot not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and you can never stop playing.
2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3. Losses must be announced to at least one person (either by using a statement such as "I Lost The Game" or by alternative means).
4. You may make others lose the game by saying the game or writing the game on a piece of paper of such sorts.
5. The game is up when The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom says The Game Is Up.
6. You can not win the game the only person that may win the game is Chuck Norris and he will be the winner of all the rounds.

Let The Game begin!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

The rule #5 is just a variant. The real game never ends.

Chuck norris is not even exempt from the game either.

I go by the rules in that pic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:09 pm

you can't make this in a forum. You can make it irl only =)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:34 pm

Lol

As long as they remember...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

I HAD A WINNING STREAK IN THE GAME AND YOU JUST MADE ME LOSE.

MOFO >_<
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 11:03 pm

Yeah I had been winning The Game for 23 years and you made me lose. I was going for a perfect lifetime winning streak. F<span></span>UCK!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 11:43 pm

what is this tomfoolery? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 12:47 am

Lost the game......again
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 1:31 am

Hay how come Nick can say fu ck but we can't?

HAXORZ.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 5:39 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Hay how come Nick can say fu ck but we can't?

HAXORZ.

he just lost a lifetime streak thanks to a stupid c c c combo breaker,I think that swear is perfectly justified >: (
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 6:16 am

Im still winning
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 6:44 am

lol, i can say whatever i want: fu<span></span>ck, di<span></span>ck, omf<span></span>g, gtf<span></span>o, puss<span></span>y, no<span></span>ob, n<span></span>ab... everything. its admin privilege
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 6:56 am

fly a kite
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:13 pm

pro you CAN win the game, if you die not thinking of the game you win.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 2:19 am

Well i gotta disagree with that xaso, these censors need changing (although then grimmjow would kick up a stink). There is nothing legislative, or ethically that says that you have any more right to sware than i do. Swaring isnt an admin privilage, esecially when u consider we all can still read it. Its a bit hypocritical to be honest. How come you can sware anyway? Does forum admin bypass the censors?

To be honest the only solid ground i can think of that would allow one person to sware other another, would be age.

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon 27 Dec 2010, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 3:38 am

sebbat wrote:
fly a kite

=))))
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:36 am

no, i lied. its not admin privilege. its privilege of smart ppl who know how to trick the system a bit ^^
lol
i find it funny u considered that admins may swear here long enough to write that post Razz

if u check other posts of mine, you will see i get censored as all other ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 12:48 pm

axelelelelel wrote:
pro you CAN win the game, if you die not thinking of the game you win.

But then you would not know of the game. If you do not know of the game then you technically are not playing and thusly cannot win, (as per the rule "As soon as you mention the game to anyone, they begin playing as well")

Also one of the rules states "You cannot win, you can only lose"

Thererfore winning is not a probable thing, unless you find a loophole. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 4:06 pm

Mark.
What right do you have to say that the game begins?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 3:55 am

Read the first line of my signature Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game....   The Game.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game....
Page 1 of 1