)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Unbanning Mr.Waffle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wafflez



Posts : 4

PostSubject: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 4:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Well hi, lol im posting because its been about six months now that i've been banned and well when i get bored i like to play Jk2 and Sol server gives me the best ping Ect. So i would really like to be unbanned please lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
TheReferee///



Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:08 pm

unban? :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

ok you 2 are unbanned now for a while Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///



Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 7:43 pm

VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED

HAZZZA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:25 am

Ref wrote:
VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED

HAZZZA

This made me giggle - Karma

Don't let us down you two. No laming. No lagging. No insulting. No Euro attitude ^_^

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY



Posts : 1143

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:12 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Swifty, Seb or Nick to agree with unbanning Waffle and Ref so it's a council majority?

Sure why not... dont play much anymore anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:21 am

Meh.. Unban, but i dont want to see again these guys laming hard again because i wont be nice to them and i will ban again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY



Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:29 pm

sebbat wrote:
Meh.. Unban, but i dont want to see again these guys laming hard again because i wont be nice to them and i will ban again
no u wont, if u do, ur gonna be against ur shitty admins rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:33 pm

Oh, sorry nasty, i didnt wanted to hurt your feelings Sad


(Sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY



Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:35 pm

did u at least understand what i said?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

well nasty... it was against the admin rules to UNBAN them Razz the council amde an exception.
and sebb said when they lame. and the condition for unban was no lame... sooooo..... mhhhh

but who cares for what nasty says anyway?

thxkbai

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY



Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:50 pm

Xasomur wrote:
well nasty... it was against the admin rules to UNBAN them Razz the council amde an exception.
and sebb said when they lame. and the condition for unban was no lame... sooooo..... mhhhh

but who cares for what nasty says anyway?

thxkbai
many admins told me that they dont ban for laming, but seb said thats what he would do if they lame, which is against the rule if u dont ban for laming Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

Whats your point nasty?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:02 pm

Xasomur wrote:
and the condition for unban was no lame

thxkbai

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:05 pm

nastY wrote:
many admins told me that they dont ban for laming, but seb said thats what he would do if they lame, which is against the rule if u dont ban for laming Wink
I was one of these admins. I didn't tell you it was against our rules to ban for laming, I said I rarely ban for laming. It is well within their rights for admins to ban for laming, the laming just must be very significant and disruptive to a substantial portion of the server community for the ban to occur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:09 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
nastY wrote:
many admins told me that they dont ban for laming, but seb said thats what he would do if they lame, which is against the rule if u dont ban for laming Wink
I was one of these admins. I didn't tell you it was against our rules to ban for laming, I said I rarely ban for laming. It is well within their rights for admins to ban for laming, the laming just must be very significant and disruptive to a substantial portion of the server community for the ban to occur.

Nasty, if you don't understand this and find something to reply else than you understand and/or agree, then you must have mental issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm

generally bannin for laming is unnecessary unless the person involved is being so unruly that it actually becomes technically impossible for admin to prevent with any other commands at his disposal. What i mean by this is people who have had their force revoked, been slept or given stun baton, using a disconnect/reconnect strategy as to continue on their riot path. Only under such circumstances should an admin consider a ban, by which time autoadmin probably wont be too far away from doing it for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:32 pm

That or they go on laming rampages when there are no admins on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:46 pm

Mmm personally that would depend on whether or not they were still on server by the time i got there. To be honest i wouldnt really change the circumstance that much, if they continued to lame and harass i would summon them and just go through the same routine of banforce/sleep. Even they had 9 typekills, i wouldnt ban them personally, just let AA do it, unless they perposefully avoided that last typekill but kept laming, then i would probably ban after a while if they were disconnecting/reconnecting when i banned force.

However while we are on subject, how many typekills does it take for an AA ban? 10?

Also, as an admin do i have privilages to give out stun batons, if so, whats the command?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY



Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 6:37 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
NickdeClaw wrote:
nastY wrote:
many admins told me that they dont ban for laming, but seb said thats what he would do if they lame, which is against the rule if u dont ban for laming Wink
I was one of these admins. I didn't tell you it was against our rules to ban for laming, I said I rarely ban for laming. It is well within their rights for admins to ban for laming, the laming just must be very significant and disruptive to a substantial portion of the server community for the ban to occur.

Nasty, if you don't understand this and find something to reply else than you understand and/or agree, then you must have mental issues.
maybe less than u since its possible that a french guy that isnt the best in english cant understand some shits that english people tell him, but sadly, i understood everything

And no it wasnt u nick, it was some1 else, but i really dont remember who and he clearly said that sol admins doesnt ban for laming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2335

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:53 pm

@Pho isin't the command /amhunted (name) and off /amunhunted (name)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 1:32 am

nastY wrote:
maybe less than u since its possible that a french guy that isnt the best in english cant understand some shits that english people tell him, but sadly, i understood everything

It's good that you understood. But know that me too i understand. I don't need to be the best at english to understand everything. And people talk universal english here, so that all understand, so there are no reasons that i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 2:08 am

@Aju, you understood fine. Nasty is just a freak.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 2:38 am

well nasty it was ME who said we dont ban for laming. but i can assure you that i said "nornally" and/or "usually"
and i told you that we have about 5 ppl banned for laming. 2 of them are unbanned at the moment. Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 3:35 am

@snake

No thats a HC command for making one person the only attackable person on server. Its bad practice because it victimises the lamer. I actually dont mind personally but its likely to make him lag as its high likelyhood he will feel abused which is why we dont use it. (I cant anyway cos its HC)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenken



Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 8:12 am

I don't think mrwaffle should be banned again as he was laming freely on the server D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Today at 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Unbanning Mr.Waffle.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Waffle House Hash Browns
» This is goodbye
» Unban Request
» Info about ATS
» unban bar from forums

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: