)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 What Happend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: What Happend?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 11:34 pm

What Happend?

I played JK2 today, went on SoL server, and dueld with ATS Ace and Joker, and Artem III, and i was like sloutering them, i just won every duel. have they become weaker or something?




Yours Sincerly

Avatar Aang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 11:47 pm

Avatar, you're the most socially inept person I ever met in jk2.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 11:47 pm

wehr wrote:
Avatar, you're the most socially inept person I ever met in jk2.

w
e
h
r

What do you mean Wehr?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 11:57 pm

Avatar Aang wrote:
What Happend?

I played JK2 today, went on SoL server, and dueld with ATS Ace and Joker, and Artem III, and i was like sloutering them, i just won every duel. have they become weaker or something?




Yours Sincerly

Avatar Aang



Yay for no tact in this statement.

Basically what he means by "socially inept" the fact that you probably do not think to consider how a person might feel upon reading what you say. In your lovely statement, I see you as a cocky, boastful player upon victory. The point of this is not the fact that it is boastful but the fact that you posted here in public domain, a statement that is actually quite easy to take as insulting. Therefore you suffer a loss of respect from those who think much like me about the fact that this statement is pretty much an insult.

I do not like people who boast when they win.

Now for my official response to that statement: Duel me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:14 am

oh ok sorry, for those who feel insulted i did not know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:33 am

If you were insulting ATS there Aang - The only ATS playing when you said was 'Ace' - The new recruit, and I doubt his skills would be extrodinary because, like you, he is a recruit.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:32 am

Insulting?

Im compltly confused. All i done was dueld the guys thats all, i did not insult them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:33 am

Read over your topic starting post carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:34 am

ok i did that and now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:45 am

Answer this:
Avatar Aang wrote:
Insulting?

Im compltly confused. All i done was dueld the guys thats all, i did not insult them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 4:41 am

wehr wrote:
Avatar, you're the most socially inept person I ever met in jk2.

w
e
h
r

He has a step over grimlore ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 5:45 am

...............................................................


I would like to see you fight johnny, he is gonna pwn your ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY



Posts : 1143

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 10:39 am

im sure he didnt mean it in a bad way..

just that he hasnt played for a while they used to beat him and he returned and he ownt them nothing wrong with what he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy



Posts : 1562

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:30 pm

another pointless topic... well aang don't go saying all your wins over ATS or anyone for that matter and try to win your red spark lawl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm

This is just blatant boasting... Honestly, I wonder if you genuinley have no idea what's wrong, or if you made this statement as an excuse to brag and now you are merely attempting to cover your tracks. If you had just apologized, I would have forgiven you, and that doubtlessly goes for many others. However, by showing this possibly feigned ignorance, you have just seal yoourself as someone with absolutley no feeelings towards others at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

lmao guys. It's not even that the issue. The issue is : He made a topic in forum to tell that ?! -> "My Allah ..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 3:36 pm

OUKBAR!

well i truely believe aang didnt realize how insulting it was. aang is acting too fast and driven by spontanous feelings and thoughts, so he means every word as he says it. but if he would calm down a minute before he acts, he would get another view on what he's doing and how it will seem to others and he will maybe change his mind. but like i said: before he takes the time to think about how others would feel about reading what he wrote, he just follows the spontanous impuls he got. and in that moment it seems to him, as the whole world would see things like he does.
he went to ats and crushed some ppl... they mustve become weak lol...
and thats what he posts. he didnt take the time to think about what that means as well: he downgrades those ats ppl towards their skills, or their bad form or whatever and downgrades them to fighting pro. and it makes it seem as if aang wanted to boast, because he can beat people.
but thats completely not what he wanted to say: he just wanted to state that those ppl obviously had a bad day or they indeed became weaker.

so this is problem 1

second problem is, that aang needs to make a post about everything. this may be born out of the need to get attention, and everytime you guys indeed PAY attention he will go on making those topics. and if you insult him back, then he will try to make the same topic without being insulting, but he didnt understand that its in the topics nature to be insulting if you're boasting about your own skill and downgrading others. but if you dont pay attention he may post even more to find something ppl react on. how else he can get attention here? thats what grimlore did indeed. when u stopped making him down all the time, he didnt concentrate on that special topic where u made him down, he started spamming into EVERY topic. but fortunately aang is not that bad about the posting.
so i beg u all, dont be so close about this. just let aang make one or two or three... topics too much and dont get upset. sometimes there coming good things, like some of his vids Wink
or maybe this topic is just born out of aangs obsession towards ats. i think though it might not seem to all here that aang got hurt much by being expelled from ats, and he feels backstabben by outcast whom he trusted so long. so the high importance ats takes in aangs mind, he might have seen the importance to post that.
the problem is either way: aang doesnt care for the importance towards us, or the forum. which is similar to problem one, isnt it? but still, this is not such a problem.
let aang just make topics. if its really spam, the moderators will handle it, no need to spam then it that topic about spamming...

aang, i know you will read this. i dont want to insult you or put you in a bad light. i just want to make the ppl being more sensitive when they interact with you. u obviously get attacked more easily and fight back more passionate than many other ppl. even we both had such moments and it was really harsh. i just want to keep everyon from that.
but i want to make you, aang, more sensitive as well: if you post something here, or say something on the server, please think about how others might think about it, and how would they react.
thats really important, because however they react: you will feel that reaction. and as you can see, the reactions can be bad, and they can create discussions and argues. and i think we want to avoid that, because it is needless.
i mean: what would you think if kyle, or ravenclaw how he likes to call himself now, comes to our server and duels you, and you always loose. then kyle makes a topic in his forum and says: "i dueled aang today, he didnt won any duel, he must really be weak"
that wouldnt be nice, would it?

ok, i hope i killed this topic with my long post, because its not worth posting more here...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

Xasomur wrote:
OUKBAR!

Xaso ... Akhbar, or ouakbar, but not oukbar -_o'. ( Maybe oukabra if you are inspired ... )

Xasomur wrote:
second problem is, that aang needs to make a post about everything.
And universal problem is, that xasomur needs to make novels and phylosophical reflexion about everything.

Xasomur wrote:
ok, i hope i killed this topic with my long post, because its not worth posting more here...
Wrong, there is always something to add Razz ( even stupids things like this post lmao =))) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 3:53 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
OUKBAR!

Xaso ... Akhbar, or ouakbar, but not oukbar -_o'. ( Maybe oukabra if you are inspired ... )

Xasomur wrote:
second problem is, that aang needs to make a post about everything.
And universal problem is, that xasomur needs to make novels and phylosophical reflexion about everything.

to 1
not if you pronounce it on cheunh language Razz

to 2
well i wish it would be, but check the forum lately, i got lazy about writing novels Sad

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 4:03 pm

Ah yes you're right ... bite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Sat 01 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

I don't believe in lenience and being passive in this case. I think that aang does see what is wrong, and this is not just a question about teir skillz.aang has you believing that he is somehow not responsible for himself. What betterway to change thatthan maaking him think before he posts. If you make exceptions towards him thanthe useless topics will continue. You say that it will just stop if noone responds but some people just love to feed the trollz.take a little initiative and drack down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Sat 01 Jan 2011, 12:35 am

Many points, if not all, of what Kira, Ajunta and Xaso I agree. I don't know anyone else in JK2 that goes on forums a boasts over wins in duels, I LIKE TURTLES. Very fatigued over his pointless posts. I can't help it, had to say something at this juncture.

@AJU, you're not muslim so wtf is up with that shitz. Go take communion and say 3 hail Marys.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Sat 01 Jan 2011, 12:58 am

those are jokes wehr :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NViDQi2r7GQ : 7:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co5r9Q_BKEU&feature=fvst 1:00

i guess you know both, but i still make you remember, in case you've forgotten ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Sat 01 Jan 2011, 2:34 am

@ kira
i doubt you've talked to aang enough.
and i think a person is more important than some spam in this forum.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1400

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Sat 01 Jan 2011, 2:44 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
wehr wrote:
Avatar, you're the most socially inept person I ever met in jk2.

w
e
h
r

He has a step over grimlore ...

Fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   Today at 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What Happend?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What Happend To The Old Monster Hunter???
» Found Mercury, but nothing happend In my house.?
» Marco Please help, strange bug happend to me!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: