)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Blood Poisning

Go down 
+17
fisTo
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Boogieman
Cibbicom
Ralen
Phoenix
wehr
Danek
Xasomur
mereel
KiraOrLight
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
Hektor
-napalm-
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 5:52 am

Greetings Gentleman and Ladies

Unfortunaly i have to anounce that i have a light Blood Poisning. and Hopefully i will die.
SoL Thank you for the things you done for me.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:01 am

hmm you will die in real life?
if that's a joke this is the wrong section...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:02 am

??????????????
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:07 am

-napalm- wrote:
hmm you will die in real life?
if that's a joke this is the wrong section...

it aint a joke, i realy have a light blood poising, in real life
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:09 am

YES!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:11 am

why do you hope to die Aang that isn't very oppertimistic. Neutral

Sorry to hear about this Aang....
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:14 am

If it is only light blood poisoning then it can be cured. Why say that you wish to Die?
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:18 am

KiraOrLight wrote:
Why say that you wish to Die?

Because i have done so manny bad and wrong things in my life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mayby it can be cured
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:19 am

r u totally crazy?!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:23 am

Wow dude... just wow.. I have no words for this. I just hope you can live life to the fullest. Never forget your friends/family, and have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:34 am

you'll get over that. Smile things will get right.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:36 am

mereel wrote:
Wow dude... just wow.. I have no words for this. I just hope you can live life to the fullest. Never forget your friends/family, and have fun. Smile

Thank you Mereel that ment alot to me

@but why xaso, i deserved this, why dont i die? for all the bad things i done ine my life i deserve it
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:43 am

-napalm- wrote:
r u totally crazy?!
agree. Dont think about the bad things, thing about the good things!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:46 am

the older you get, the more bad things you do. and everyone of us collects more and more bad things he does. if everyone then deserved to die, if he did bad things in the past, everyone would deserve to die. but its the essence of our life to make mistakes and learn from them and improve our character. every lesson we learn from the mistake we do is improving our character.
mistakes and bad things will never make u deserve to die. they are a chance. a chance to get a better man than you were before.

and that you have a disease is not a punsihment or anything. those things happen. no matter who you are, what you did, you can get a disease. all you can do is be strong and get well soon. because i know one thing: giving up is the wrong decision to take, because giving up means that you didnt learn anything in your life. and that would mean you've wased it. so as long as you dont give up, you will succeed.

so dont give up Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:58 am

But There is one thing that i will never forgive my self for, and that is for me behaving so bad that my mom left me and my dad. And for that i will never forgive my self
Back to top Go down
wehr

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 7:25 am

xaso, you're wrong on this kid. he's a total nut case. soz guys, i can't this bs from him anymore. fu kk you ang. you're crazy. get the fu kk out.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 7:31 am

wehr wrote:
xaso, you're wrong on this kid. he's a total nut case. soz guys, i can't this bs from him anymore. fu kk you ang. you're crazy. get the fu kk out.

w
e
h
r

Any other werbely abusing words you have to say to me Wehr?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 7:37 am

told u, this guy is crazy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 10:53 am

wher and nap, if you have nothing constructive to say, just keep your mouth shut
and aang, you better just ignore them and just keep away from those. it will only bring you down and make you feel bad, while they feel bad too. just be polite and say please and thank you, but dont involve yourselve to much with them.

aang, some things we do are hard to forgive. that is absolutely true. but as i said: if you learned your lesson out of it, then its the best you can do. i mean: after you learned the lesson your failure was worth something good. and as long as you dont feel like you can forgive yourself, you can at least someday say, that this mistake made you a better person.

the only thing is: you need to learn the lesson. you need to figure out what went wrong, you need to figure out which your role was, and you need to never do the same mistake.
and i tell you what it makes easier to learn a lesson: the greater the mistakes were, the more you will keep them present in your mind, and if youre going to repeat a mistake, you will be reminded faster of a mistake, if the mistake was a big one.
so if there would be something, which is indeed your fault between the relations of your family, then im sure: if you figured out what it was, then you will never do it again.

and i think its good to know to be safe from making such mistake again.
for example: i mean, if you lost your fav toy in school, because you took it with you, though your parents did forbid it. then you'll probably not repeat that one.
of course that one is not a big problem... but i think you get what i mean.
and who knows, maybe someday, when you feel how the mistakes of your pasts are making a better person otu of you, then you'll maybe be able to forgive them Smile
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 3:46 pm

Ok that is seriously fatalistic. There is always a chance for redempion. Wwhat could be horrible enough that you want to Die?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 5:07 pm

This is serious talk, im sorry Aang but as i had a very close friend who killed himself, i wont tolerate talk like this. Your 15, what the fly a kite can you have possibly have done that is bad!? You really need to get a hold of yourself man! If your personal problems are so bad, you shouldnt be wasting time on games. Have you be to prison? Have you killed somebody? Have you raped a girl? Are you addicted to herion? Do you have a terminal illness or an incurable STI? (what you have doesnt sound terminal, though i dont minimise you discomfort) All of these things are some of the worst scenarios you could wish on human being, and i bet your not at the mercy of any of them.

One thing i dont believe, is that your mom leaving your dad is your fault. In breakups, children always think it is there fault, but you situation was probably as unaviodable as mine was. The result of your behaviour wont have been that you broke your parents up, it will be that their behaviour was so bad it caused you to be bad. I behaved like a lunatic when i was a child, when my mam and dad were splitting up when i was in primary school, i was so naughty i used to get kicked out of every lesson, sent to the headteachers office, or actually excluded for school for a period. I even used to hit other students if i want happy, i actually kicked the headteacher once. It was a long time ago, was only 6 years old, but i was a really tearaway. At the time, i blamed i myself for the marriage break up, but of course it wasnt true, my behaviour was a result of the marriage breakup rather than a cause. Dont think your the only person on earth with a hard life.

Your still young, you have your whole life ahead of you, lighten up and dont blame yourself. Shit happens im afraid matey, all you can do is keep smiling. Remember, nobody, nothing, not you, not me, can hit as hard as life. Chin up and be optimistic Smile Its time for you to lighten up, get a grip, and start enjoying life. Every day is a good day. Every morning when you wake up in your bed, you should be greatful for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

Xaso, you know your not getting paid for all those philosophical paragraphs of yours.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm

yea idk why they write su much....
aang, if you have mind problems go to a psychologist and tell him you want to die.
here we can't do much about it
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 10:25 pm

-napalm- wrote:
"if you have mind problems go to a psychologist and tell him you want to die.
here we can't do much about it"

That's pretty much it right there really Aang,I would also quote Phoenix as he's right as well.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 11:54 pm

Lol dude i did with new year drunken into ambulance and going to hospital and other stuff i did in my life but you never want to die what you did then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Poisning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Poisning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next