)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

still banned...

Go down 
+12
Boogieman
Xemnas
WakiE
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimmjow
wehr
-napalm-
NickdeClaw
Phoenix
Spartacat
nastY
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nastY

still banned... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 11:30 am

First topic message reminder :

k i just wanna know when ill get unbanned, i think it makes 1 month now and nobody told me how much time ive got banned, so?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 9:48 am

lol at ip changer.... cmon you guys. ip is controlled by your broadband provider. you can get a static ip or dynamic ip. some provideres will not let you have a dynamic ip. if you have dynamic ip you can turn off your modem, dsl or cable. when you turn back on the modem you will be assigned a new ip. now for internet sites using a browser you can use a proxy and pretty much make it look like your from anywhere in the world you wanna be. proxies are good for getting on site that might not allow you on the site if you're from a given country.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 9:52 am

wehr wrote:
lol at ip changer.... cmon you guys. ip is controlled by your broadband provider. you can get a static ip or dynamic ip. some provideres will not let you have a dynamic ip. if you have dynamic ip you can turn off your modem, dsl or cable. when you turn back on the modem you will be assigned a new ip. now for internet sites using a browser you can use a proxy and pretty much make it look like your from anywhere in the world you wanna be. proxies are good for getting on site that might not allow you on the site if you're from a given country.

w
e
h
r
proxys work for games too, im just too pro, idk how to use them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 10:23 am

yes but will cost you ping. : p

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 11:54 am

wehr wrote:
yes but will cost you ping. : p

w
e
h
r
yeah exactly lol
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:08 am

VPN servers ftw Smile
Even though it makes ur ping sucky lol!
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:29 am

nastY wrote:
NickdeClaw wrote:
nastY, you were on about destroying our forum and server. If you were us, why would you unban yourself?
yes i would, since i dont ban any1 on my server, theres no point, since a good hacker can crash it or hack it or lag it while being banned, so it doesnt matter lol.
It's not just about whether or not attacks continue. It's about the fact that we were allowing you to use a service we provided for free (the game server), yet you still instigated attacks on that service. The game server costs money and is open to the public; if you don't like what occurs inside it, you don't have to join it. Clearly you DO like what occurs inside it though since you want to be unbanned, so why would you threaten to attack or instigate attacks on our server then? We won't bend our rules to accommodate terrorists like you and Boss, so your only choices are to play respectfully (as defined by our rules) on the server, in which case you won't be banned, or to break the rules and get banned, at which point the rational person decides to stop interacting with our server because you do not have a RIGHT to join it, it's simply a service we provide.

Having stated that we won't <em>bend</em> our rules to terrorists like you and Boss, we ARE open to collaborating with terrorists and <em>changing</em> our rules as they apply to everyone to reach a compromise that allows more people to enjoy the game while following the rules. The thread with Boss is evidence of that, but unfortunately he decided to stop collaborating.

nastY, we would love for you to be a respected member of our server community. If you help people, don't lame, restrict insulting, and don't lag/attack the server, it's easy to become a respected member. I know that you think you are too good for caring about our respect, but I think you would be pleasantly surprised by how good it makes you feel to be on the side of <strong>kindness</strong> than the side of <strong>pride</strong>. It's your choice nastY.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:30 am

can u please stop writing books like that? its annoying, do u really think i always want to read that whole shi*? damn >.<
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:36 am

if you don't read what people tell you, don't even argue about your unban, just forget it.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:41 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
if you don't read what people tell you, don't even argue about your unban, just forget it.
i read if its not too long, but i hate reading sp when its too long i just get bored.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:54 am

then i repeat the end : don't even argue about your unban, just forget it.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:59 am

No unban for you! >Smile
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:16 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
then i repeat the end : don't even argue about your unban, just forget it.
did I even argue? just stop making a douchebag of urself by saying shits like that ANDREA!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:38 am

You try to get yourself unbanned, but you don't give shit to what people tell you. So just forget your unban, and go play on empty aH server lol.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:43 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
You try to get yourself unbanned, but you don't give shit to what people tell you. So just forget your unban, and go play on empty aH server lol.
whats the point of wrting a fckin book when u can just say what u want in 2 little lines, u guys are talking too much, just like girls. stop going everywhere and just get to ur point, u dont have to write a 20 lines message >.<
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:47 am

oh btw, i didnt say i didnt read, i said it was annoying, i dont want to read long messages like that, i read what he said, but i hate that, also cause im not the best in english so help me a bit >.<
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:00 am

I dont read the old texts too Very Happy .. i have no time to translate and no patience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:18 am

Nasty, we talk here cuz it seems that indeed it's needed. We don't ban people randomly, so we unban them even less randomly. So we take time before getting such decision, and that's why we talk. If you don't like that, then don't come to us, cuz it's all you have to expect to get a such decision.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:33 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Nasty, we talk here cuz it seems that indeed it's needed. We don't ban people randomly, so we unban them even less randomly. So we take time before getting such decision, and that's why we talk. If you don't like that, then don't come to us, cuz it's all you have to expect to get a such decision.
aju, u know its a game right? u know u dont have to take this so seriously? "such decision" my ass lol, its a fckin game, just get over it and unban, thats it...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:48 am

It can be anything else, we play it like we want, and we won't change it. And in this case, it's our server, so we can be as serious as we want. If you don't agree with that, why come here ?
If it's just to make us rage, bad place sorry for fail.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:58 am

ok guys forget all what i said. Nasty go on ...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 3:52 pm

Dont back down now aju, ive given you karma for your refusal to budge on what you believe in Wink
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 5:20 pm

did nasty ever lag script the server or hax it??? or was it just his mouth in forums that got him into trouble???

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:23 am

i already lagged a few months ago, but only when an admin abused me too much, but no1 will believe me for sure, since no1 likes me in sol, they are just a copy of ATS.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:50 am

agreed with nastY.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 9:52 am

yeah, but guys lag script is viewed as a hax.. it effects all players in the server. it's not like normal scripts. plus lag scripts can lag ppl out of server. it also ruins ppls pings and they could be in middle of duel. don't you get it???

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   still banned... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still banned...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next