)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

still banned...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nastY

PostSubject: still banned...   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:30 am

First topic message reminder :

k i just wanna know when ill get unbanned, i think it makes 1 month now and nobody told me how much time ive got banned, so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:03 am

wehr wrote:
yeah, but guys lag script is viewed as a hax.. it effects all players in the server. it's not like normal scripts. plus lag scripts can lag ppl out of server. it also ruins ppls pings and they could be in middle of duel. don't you get it???

w
e
h
r
just like a super kick script, its viewed as a hax, since u give 50 dmg kicks instead of 20 and a lag script is the only way to counter admin abuse, what can people do when admins start being a lemon with them by abusing with emp, sleep, freeze, silence, slap, amsummon, etc. the only way to counter that is lag script, thats why i used the lag script, it kicked the admin out so i could start playing and stop getting abused like a fool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:39 am

super ks is just a script, not a hax. it doesn't effect anyone on server, or the server. and u think if someone admin abuses it helps to hack server. then you cr y about being banned. did you ever think about writing a complaint about admin abuse on forum???

lol,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:51 am

yes i did, but as i said earlier, no1 gives a damn about what im saying, since no1 likes me in SoL, they just dont trust me, cause they dont like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:53 am

and yes, super ks is a hack, a ks isnt a hack maybe, but super ks is a hack, it effect the people ur kicking with it, it does more than normal dmg, its a cheat/hack or wtv u want, its not a simple script if for u a lag script isnt a simple script either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:28 am

it's not a hack. cr y more. it's a glitch in programming yes. but not a hack. soz nasty you wrong again. when you super kick script what are you hacking???? when you lag script you're hacking the server, making it lagg. it's a glitch, accept it. there are other glitches to and you know it. glitches are not hacks. lololololol

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:40 am

nastY wrote:
a lag script is the only way to counter admin abuse, what can people do when admins start being a lemon with them by abusing with emp, sleep, freeze, silence, slap, amsummon, etc. the only way to counter that is lag script, thats why i used the lag script, it kicked the admin out so i could start playing and stop getting abused like a fool.
Are you dense? You don't pull out a knife and stab the bouncer at a club because he doesn't let you in because you're ugly, you leave. It's a private business and it can let in who it wants to. It's not a public venue paid for by funds from your country's government, it's private. They get to make their own rules so long as they're within the bounds of local law. If you DO stab the bouncer because he doesn't let you in to the club, what are you going to do when you go to court? Tell them "what was I supposed to do? I came to the club and it wasn't fair that he wouldn't let me in, so I had to stab him. What else can people do when bouncers start being a lemon by not letting them into the club?"

I'm sure the judge will say, "Good point. I'll see if I can get the politicians to create a tax to give all the ugly people knives so they can stab anyone who doesn't like that they're ugly."

You don't get to declare your own rights on our server, just like you don't get to declare your own rights in real life. We define your rights for you on our server, just as your government or private businesses define your rights for you in real life. If you aren't satisfied with those rights, don't play on our server or advocate for change peacefully, just as if you're not satisfied with your rights in real life, move to a different country, don't be a patron at the business, or advocate for change peacefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 1:26 pm

wehr wrote:
yeah, but guys lag script is viewed as a hax.. it effects all players in the server. it's not like normal scripts. plus lag scripts can lag ppl out of server. it also ruins ppls pings and they could be in middle of duel. don't you get it???

w
e
h
r
then edit ur post wehr, cause u just said a lag script were viewed as a hax, so if its viewed as a hax, then a super script kick is viewed as a hax too and a simple ks too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 1:29 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
nastY wrote:
a lag script is the only way to counter admin abuse, what can people do when admins start being a lemon with them by abusing with emp, sleep, freeze, silence, slap, amsummon, etc. the only way to counter that is lag script, thats why i used the lag script, it kicked the admin out so i could start playing and stop getting abused like a fool.
Are you dense? You don't pull out a knife and stab the bouncer at a club because he doesn't let you in because you're ugly, you leave. It's a private business and it can let in who it wants to. It's not a public venue paid for by funds from your country's government, it's private. They get to make their own rules so long as they're within the bounds of local law. If you DO stab the bouncer because he doesn't let you in to the club, what are you going to do when you go to court? Tell them "what was I supposed to do? I came to the club and it wasn't fair that he wouldn't let me in, so I had to stab him. What else can people do when bouncers start being a lemon by not letting them into the club?"

I'm sure the judge will say, "Good point. I'll see if I can get the politicians to create a tax to give all the ugly people knives so they can stab anyone who doesn't like that they're ugly."

You don't get to declare your own rights on our server, just like you don't get to declare your own rights in real life. We define your rights for you on our server, just as your government or private businesses define your rights for you in real life. If you aren't satisfied with those rights, don't play on our server or advocate for change peacefully, just as if you're not satisfied with your rights in real life, move to a different country, don't be a patron at the business, or advocate for change peacefully.
good point, but the thing is that WE ARENT IN A CLUB, ITS A FCKIN GAME NOT A REAL LIFE SHIT, ITS A VIRTUAL WORLD, IM NOT KILLING ANY1, IM LAGGING A SERVER LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 2:20 pm

nasty, i don't need to edit that post. sorry you lack logic. i don't understand why you write all this stuff when you were in server last nite. what's the point????

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 3:26 pm

nastY: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/analogy

I guess since you agreed with the point, given that it was an analogy, we're done here. Thanks for agreeing with me. Now practice what you preach and play on your own server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 4:09 pm

Problem is Nasty, your lagging a server that we PAY for. You dont have a god given right to do just what the hell you want, went its somebody elses PROPERTY your interfering with.

Also Nasty, like it or not, you dont have a right to counter admin "abuse" as you call it. What we would define as something quite as different as "exercising fairness" and "upholding rules".

Also Nasty for the record. YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ANYTHING ON SERVER YOU DONT PAY FOR, YOU ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT GO THERE. Even SoLs rules are not "rights" in the legitimate sense. There are rules and regulations set out to preach gaming ettiquette, and SoL clan members are expected to adhere to them and receive the same in return. But as far as actual "rights" go. Even the SoL members dont have "legitimate rights" to just what they want on server. Only people who pay for the server have them. In fact you could even go as far as to say only the server host has "rights".

If we wanted we could be like Outcast, do what the hell we want, whenever we want, doesnt matter when, why or who. He can ban anybody, for any reason, he could even lag out his own server if he wanted, its his legal right. Its a good thing we are all a set of good guys with no such intentions.

If Nick wanted to, whats to stop him banning every single person in the world from the server, and just playing with bots? Nothing, i cant stop him, nor can anybody else, i dont have any "right" to stop him. From a legal point of view its his server because he is the host and because he pays for it. We only reimburse him. Ironically you can call it unfair and immoral, yet in the eyes of the law its still his legal right.

Now of course such things would never happen, unless Nick had a serious bang over the head or something Razz but you get the point im making. Even SoL clan rules, are not legitimate server rights. If Nick lagged out the SoL server, what would we do? Sweet fook all. We would have to buy a new one and evict him from the clan. But we couldnt do a damn thing about the server, its his.

Now ive had enough of you. Feck off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 7:21 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
nastY: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/analogy

I guess since you agreed with the point, given that it was an analogy, we're done here. Thanks for agreeing with me. Now practice what you preach and play on your own server.
i win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 7:22 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Problem is Nasty, your lagging a server that we PAY for. You dont have a god given right to do just what the hell you want, went its somebody elses PROPERTY your interfering with.

Also Nasty, like it or not, you dont have a right to counter admin "abuse" as you call it. What we would define as something quite as different as "exercising fairness" and "upholding rules".

Also Nasty for the record. YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ANYTHING ON SERVER YOU DONT PAY FOR, YOU ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT GO THERE. Even SoLs rules are not "rights" in the legitimate sense. There are rules and regulations set out to preach gaming ettiquette, and SoL clan members are expected to adhere to them and receive the same in return. But as far as actual "rights" go. Even the SoL members dont have "legitimate rights" to just what they want on server. Only people who pay for the server have them. In fact you could even go as far as to say only the server host has "rights".

If we wanted we could be like Outcast, do what the hell we want, whenever we want, doesnt matter when, why or who. He can ban anybody, for any reason, he could even lag out his own server if he wanted, its his legal right. Its a good thing we are all a set of good guys with no such intentions.

If Nick wanted to, whats to stop him banning every single person in the world from the server, and just playing with bots? Nothing, i cant stop him, nor can anybody else, i dont have any "right" to stop him. From a legal point of view its his server because he is the host and because he pays for it. We only reimburse him. Ironically you can call it unfair and immoral, yet in the eyes of the law its still his legal right.

Now of course such things would never happen, unless Nick had a serious bang over the head or something Razz but you get the point im making. Even SoL clan rules, are not legitimate server rights. If Nick lagged out the SoL server, what would we do? Sweet fook all. We would have to buy a new one and evict him from the clan. But we couldnt do a damn thing about the server, its his.

Now ive had enough of you. Feck off!
i already told u once i wouldnt read a whole text, thx for wasting ur time Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 8:35 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still banned...   Today at 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down