)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

No hope for someone like HIM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

PostSubject: No hope for someone like HIM   Tue 11 Jan 2011, 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Guys i want talk you about something that is related to Outcast. Today i went to his server because i want to talk with him (and i am not going to lie, also to bother him a little but in the end i didn´t do it). Well first he wasen´t there, but DarkKyle and whisky were there (they treat me very good Smile and i already know there are good persons). I put my SoL tag and when outcast appears he told me (Sorry but all the dialogs i translate has not the exactly words but the meaning is there) "What are you doing here? don´t play with me, you know you can´t use that tag", then he started kicking me...so i started to fight with him in an 15 minutes duel. He healed all the times, it was like i would have hit him 80 times and he 25 or 30 in total because he healed. But in the end he killed me (if you want to call me a pro go ahead, i don´t care i just want to talk with him). After that single duel he kicked me from server, so i came back. He started calling me an inexperienced and I told him "You know who i am Outcast, don´t call me like that" (I can´t believe once i was a friend of him Neutral). Then he said " i don´t want people like you that insult and spawn and just bother the others" (but that wasn´t true, i didn´t bother anyone or insult...only is right when he said i used the tag). So he told me to leave if i didn´t want more problems and i told him "no matter what you do, i won t be stop being a SoL...i like my clan and if you have to ban me for being one of them then go ahead". Just then, a player called "dueler" (maybe he was darkkyle or one of the people there that rename) speak to outcast so i can stay in the server (good actitude from him but i told him that he hadn´t have to worry about me, i didn´t worth it). So then Outcast kicked me again from the server and when i came back i said "I just want to tell you something before i go...". Banned.
Outcast won´t going to change never, he´s problem is that he doesn´t want to hear anything from us so he just let the problem between us exits. If he wants a chance to be a friend of us, i would give him a second chance but he is just being a big headed right now :/
What i was going to told him at the end was "I just want to tell you something before i go...I hope you stop ignore everyone and start to heard the opinions from all, cya ya and have a good life Smile" but he couldn´t read all :/

Finally, say to not wear a tag from another clan or I be banned it´s like being racist. For example if I (i am from argentina) go to Chile, and the people there tell me that i will die if I say that i am proud of being from argentina or just for say that i am from argentina...that would be racist. (the example from chile isn´t real, it´s a example of what COULD be racist)

Last edited by Light on Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: No hope for someone like HIM   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 1:06 pm

But we are not comparing this game to the movies, because different star wars games have different emm details and rules. So we are comparing multiplayer to its singler player. And Kyle in Jk2 single player wasn't limited to LS only, he also had DS force enlighnment. And he was a good guy who was against the laming (lol). Like in the beginning the jedi temple has peaceful training, but then the sith or w.e. attacked and started laming everyone. Did the peacful jedi use godly powers to stop them? No, they had to fight back.

So that means that the SOL jedi lolol have to try and fight back everyone else instead of getting emp or banning there enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: No hope for someone like HIM   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 1:13 pm

"have to explain is the fact that everyone is fighting everyone else"

Well not really, there are teams of players that fight each other. Usually SOL team with other SOL and such. Plus in movies/or other star wars games there are constant civil wars, groups of specific jedi or sith that attack other jedi or sith. It's not just jedi vs Sith always in the star wars universe.

Like when dE server was on, there were like 6 dEz on and we had matches. When someone else joins and starts to interfere with the match, we had a few who would take care of him while the others continue the match. No Admin necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: No hope for someone like HIM   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 3:33 pm

Our server isn't replicating a Jedi Temple that comes under attack, it's replicating a Jedi Temple during peaceful times. It's our server and we have defined it as such. You don't get to define the game that we play on our server, because it's not yours. There is not one way of playing JK2, there are many ways. You must play in a specific way on our server or you will be banned, which is our prerogative as the administrators.

When you join our server, you are expressing your consent to be bound by our rules and to be subject to our punishments. If you don't like the service we provide due to these constraints, find a new service. Again, it is not a birthright that you play on our server, it is a service we provide to you free of charge, conditional upon your following certain guidelines. I'm sure you are aware of the saying "nothing in life is free." The cost of your being allowed to play on our server is following our rules. If you provide us with following rules, we will provide you with a server to play on. That is the agreement, and if you break that agreement, you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: No hope for someone like HIM   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 4:06 pm

Quite so. When you join our server, consider it as though you have signing an imaginary contract, our rules are contract clauses. In the same way that companies have employee rules, regulations and codes of conduct, so do we on our jk2 server.

If you had it your way laaaf, and there was no admin, what would the alternative be? Well i'll tell you, ganging. And that causes as many problems for us as it solves. Rules breakers who are ganged are very likely to become pissed off very quickly, when they cant move for people attacking them. Ultimately these circumstances cause people to deliberately lag the server, something which we are very keen to aviod. After that they would be banned anyway for lagging, so why not just go the whole hog first and save the hassle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No hope for someone like HIM   Today at 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
No hope for someone like HIM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4