)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sindwinder recently has become admin, and is quickly eager to abuse it especially on people he dislikes.

So basically what happened was I came into server and the temple had like 8 people standing there for no reason. So i decided to just fight like 4 of them and then right 4 seconds later I get bubble slap or w.e. So I had to reconnect and Sind said first warning or w.e.

So then i didn't do anything (but i had saber) when I came back, but like two people one of them being Sev attacked me so I raped them both, and kept doing it (and they were the ones targeting me). But then out of nowhere Sev got emped (by Sind)! and killed me (only way possible). After that whenever i was near or w.e. he kept on killing me (actually trying to kill me) with emp. And I told Sind to unemp him, but sind was like "Slapping you, banning you, etc. is not abuse" and then threatened me with something or w.e.

So then he kept on letting Sev do his cr@p and I used lagscript for 3 seconds (lightly) and he banned me without speaking to me or w.e. WTH.

Enough of this nonsense, take away this mongrols power and unban me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:58 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
lmao proxy won't change your ip in jk2.
True buy yourself a vpn server then you will get able to change your ip ingame aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 2:21 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
Next time, I'll just use proxy with fake name and lagscript heavy so everyone getz lagged out.

Ok with theats like this, im game for extending your ban time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 6:30 am

If you weren't aware, maintaining a threat of attacking server stability makes your ban time permanent until you explicitly retract all threats - including ones you haven't made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:25 am

i told u lol, ur wasting ur time ! they are just a bunch of abusers acting like outcast, they dont give a damn about others, they just think about themselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:26 am

best way to get out of the admin shit, is to lie, u shouldnt have said u lagged for 3 seconds and no1 would have notice XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:33 am

Sind banned BECAUSE the server lagged. He knew what he was doing.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:35 am

>Laaf lags because he's upset that HE is being targeted
>Laaf lags, affecting everyone on the server
>admin bans him so that other people can play uninterrupted
>you say this shows sol doesn't care about others, only itself
>mfw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 12:28 pm

1. Lol ok proz, proxy dosent change your ip, it hides/masks it and gives a random fake one (making you stay anonymous). Although this also depends on the type of proxy your using. Since you pros lack information, let me help you out how this works: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server.
2. There are free VPN servers out there, why should I pay (well besides good ping)?

-To Nasty: Well I thought it wouldn't matter, because I thought they talk about them banning people in there private meetings or w.e. Plus he said it depends on the admin who banned me, and since sind doesn't like me he will forget about me and never unban me anyway lol.

-This game is old, it's not using any new security, it's not difficult to bypass and crack.

-To Nick: because i'm being targeted? Lol you serious? I get targeted nearly everyday idc, tell me one other time I used lagscript? I lagged server because I was being threatened with nonsense and admin abused multiple number of times. There were already various complaints about emping people, yet you fools still don't get the message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:08 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
>Laaf lags because he's upset that HE is being targeted
>Laaf lags, affecting everyone on the server
>admin bans him so that other people can play uninterrupted
>you say this shows sol doesn't care about others, only itself
>mfw
others = ur friends.
>an admin abuses laaf, laaf reply with a 3 second lag, which he has only done it once in his entire life
>admin gets mad at laaf, laaf gets banned for lagging 3 seconds in his entire life
>sol become more and more abuser everyday, repeating the same mistake they did when they were ATS
sol is now an exact replica of ATS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:16 pm

I am sorry, but you aren't helping your case Laaf. I would suggest you just shut your mouth, suck it up, and be a man about it and wait the week. It isn't long, most other laggers get longer, so how you getting the worst end of the deal? And next time if you feel you are being abused cause a newb is using EMP on you, talk to the admin and don't threaten. Makes it a worse situation for you. :]

CLOSED! Very Happy Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Sat 15 Jan 2011, 12:51 am

ps: They're right. We're friends with everyone but them - That's why they hate us so much. Smile

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Today at 2:20 am

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2