)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Adios SoL :P

Go down 
+22
fisTo
Ajunta Pall
nastY
Cibbicom
Alpha'
Matt.
Proballboy
Micr0
solid snake
luke
TheGraanulaarian
Boogieman
Tenken
Light
Lucifer
Dark Misery
Xasomur
Hektor
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Lelouch
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

Adios SoL :P Empty
PostSubject: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:10 am

Hello. Well I'm Gonna Leave SoL and goto UG. Why? I guess im kinda getting bored of sol (no offense.) I went to UG yesterday and that was probably the most fun i had on jk2 for like a year. Well thats pretty much all i have to say >_>
Cya. Thanks to all friends who helped me and stuff. Sorry to any1 who thinks im a puppy xD. Thanks for everything sol. bb.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:13 am

Yeah there server seems pretty simlar to SoL, and the guys there are cool enough. I like it there because i have a low ping, ive only recently come to realise just how much of a difference your ping makes. Everything feels smoother on the UG server than SoL's (like it was when SoL was euro) i have a 50 ping on UG and a 150 ping on SoL. What that means is it actually takes 3 times as long for actions and buttons i take on SoL to have effect, than it does on UG. You can really see the difference, especially when you type and enter messages. When you enter a message on SoL it takes maybe 1/4 of a second to show up, on UG it feels almost immediate. 1/4 second maybe does not sound like much, but in an all out duel it can make all the difference, even down to who grips first and who wins kicks. I like having a lower ping now i realise its importance.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:00 am

I'm a bit put off that you disgard all your years of membership with a clan you founded, but UG is a fair clan to go too. Good luck there Wolf, take care.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:02 am

I was going to make this comment in Candlefires poll but kernow locked it.

UG have copied our clan tag down to a tee. Its )>UG<(~

Im not too happy about this, its total plagiarism. I think we should persuade them to think of another tag. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:26 am

I wont say anything
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:36 am

There is more fun because they've got DS-online
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:43 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I'm a bit put off that you disgard all your years of membership with a clan you founded, but UG is a fair clan to go too. Good luck there Wolf, take care.

Yeah I did. And I got absolutely no where. I really didn't contribute anything to sol I have to admitt. Sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:46 am

gratz on admin Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:47 am

Dont worry about it. Kernow says it how it is, but at the end of the day it your decision. If thats what you need to do get a new lease of life in the game, then go do it. It not for us to critisize Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:01 pm

To Hek: It runs DCMOD now pro.

To Wolf: You don't have to quit SOL pro, UG is a guide (I think) and your allowed to be in SOL and UG both just like Blade and CandleFire.

To Kerno: The Anti-Laming cr@p is the biggest thing that sukz lol.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:30 pm

Right "Pro", UG is a clan, neither candlefire or blade are SoL, and your crack gets worse everyday Wink

owned
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:22 pm

Bye wolf miss u on server, and pwning guys on ats xD, tks for the epic tourney still!
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:28 pm

bb wolfy, if you want to leave i won´t stop you. You are free of your desition, cya and good luck my old friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:44 am

Phoenix wrote:
I was going to make this comment in Candlefires poll but kernow locked it.

UG have copied our clan tag down to a tee. Its )>UG<(~

Im not too happy about this, its total plagiarism. I think we should persuade them to think of another tag. Neutral

#ug~'

xD fod tag =o
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:13 am

We wont forget you buddy! You will still come and visit us right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:16 am

Wolfy, give me a shout and we'll go pwn Ca again sometime xD

@Boogieman Nice Soviet picture!
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:35 am

bb wolfy, cya and good luck
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 6:44 am

BB wolf Sad hope to see you and have a good time in UG Smile
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 7:13 am

Nononononono not now. :'( we will miss you wolfy for all the fun times me and you had. come visit us Beast Razz

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:13 am

i am disappointed of wolf...
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:03 pm

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
you have never pwned Ca before And never will
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 4:14 pm

Matt. wrote:
TheGraanulaarian wrote:
you have never pwned Ca before And never will
It's unnecessary to pwn ca, ca pwns itself.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:45 pm

CA cant FFa.. I've beaten even everyone in a duel .. only Unknown* was equal to me.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:09 am

Oka Sorry about the Tag first of all m8s it wasent me eho tsook the tag first time...so i have taken a vote to have new tag in UG cuz myself i dont think it is fair to coppy oter peoples ideas in my opinion to say so.

We want Peace LoL and mabe some day if you would like to take part in 4 massive tornys inculding ATS.SoL,Ca,Dark,,BS,Etc i get as many as i can We Compeat in the followings

5 FFA Rounds 5 ctf rounds Duels {Only 6 peeps per clan ty thank you this first torny will taqke place in March 1st Good Luck all in chosing ur finist players Smile of the clan if another decide to drop ou then we will arrange for another particpation. then thase ar leadinmg up to Grand Final Taken place in December which will be the biggest of the year.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:58 am

Coca-Cola wrote:
Oka Sorry about the Tag first of all m8s it wasent me eho tsook the tag first time...so i have taken a vote to have new tag in UG cuz myself i dont think it is fair to coppy oter peoples ideas in my opinion to say so.

We want Peace LoL and mabe some day if you would like to take part in 4 massive tornys inculding ATS.SoL,Ca,Dark,,BS,Etc i get as many as i can We Compeat in the followings

5 FFA Rounds 5 ctf rounds Duels {Only 6 peeps per clan ty thank you this first torny will taqke place in March 1st Good Luck all in chosing ur finist players Smile of the clan if another decide to drop ou then we will arrange for another particpation. then thase ar leadinmg up to Grand Final Taken place in December which will be the biggest of the year.

Me like this =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adios SoL :P
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: