)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The signatures. Please read.

Go down 
+8
Phoenix
solid snake
Danmonkey
Lucifer
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some people have really hugh signatures on this forum. After that me and xaso made funny signs about that, no one seems to have noticed that. So i make this topic for people to know that those long signatures arn't welcomed in the forum.

I've noticed some people for now :
Kernow, Kira, blue ninja, bdl, sindwinder, xemnas.

So if you look at those people signatures, you'll be able to know if yours is too long too.

I give a week from now to people to edit their signatures to something softer. This time elapsed, i'll just delete the pics taking too much room on those signatures, if nothing has been done.

You can look at those signatures to have a good idea of a perfect size :
Xasomur, Probalboy, Mereel, Solidsnake, Hektor.

Ty for reading, and understanding.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:04 am

sebbat wrote:
Mine is okey?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:04 am

@xaso It wouldunt look as cool xP but it would be shorter. Seb it is okay short and nice Smile xfire pwns all Smile
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:09 am

sebbat wrote:
Yours is okey
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:10 am

Xaso! You really want to annoy me today! Very Happy IT IS A DETAIL!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:35 am

hek your sig is great
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:54 am

Sind, you had a hugh pic with caps text. I can swear that yours was bigger than mereel's.

Sebbat, what you have to know is that the minimum height of your post is the height of your profile. So if you don't see too much space after your profile when you write only one sentence, then it's ok. I'd say that mereel has some max sized but still ok sign. If you have bigger than that, then :/
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:21 am

An FA should just put a size limit on the sigs and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:49 am

we can't :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:21 am

we can put a limit at size ofc... but we can only set it for data mass. which means that a small pic with high resolution may not fit... or a large pic with low resolution may still fit. rather do it manually and trust in ppls Smile
and do these posts in the end ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:06 am

Well lets make a rule on forum, and display it in a public topic (for example the questionaire topic) so that new people can read it. Lets say that the signiture is not to be bigger in comparision, than the profile information on left of the post (of course we can have some tolerance because not everybody will get it perfect, just so long as its there abouts), and no wider than the standard post width. (As wide pages are annoying as hell to view).
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:07 am

Xaso is right about the trust. It's better to trust people on what they should and shouldn't do instead of forbiding everything and finding admin ways to prevent things to be done. Maybe good members integration begins on this.

So sorry phoenix, but i'm not for making a rule =). I think just this topic is enough to make people understand this. And if i see some too big sign, i just have to send a pm.
If we keep making rules for everything we'll write a bible.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:24 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
If we keep making rules for everything we'll write a bible.
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:06 am

The bible isn't full of rules, this is offensive to me as a christian, keep religion out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:19 am

dan. I don't mean bible because of the rules, but bible because of the number of pages. I could say encyclopedia if you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:26 am

ajunta pall just had an attack of acute greek speaking... bible is greek and means book... omg... WE WRITE A BOOK... CHRISTIANS PLEASE HIDE OR YOU GET OFFENDED D:

next one who says bible on this forum gets hunted down...
and as we starting that, everybody should stop saying anything, because someone is always offended...
i believe in books btw... and everyone who says books are long IS OFFENDING ME D:
GET OFF!! AHHH... HERETICS!!! EVERYWHERE ... AHHHHHHHHH

:/
dan... you got religion into this...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 11:15 am

<Cd>Danmonkey wrote:
The bible isn't full of rules, this is offensive to me as a christian, keep religion out of the game.

Right im Christian too, but im not a very good one. I have more sense than to just believe everything my parents, preists or other reglious finatics tell me. But if it works for you, great go for it.

Firstly the bible is full of rules, particularly the old testement, but even the new testement too. All of the stories in that book embody morals and teachings, they give ideals on how people should give there life, as well as giving people stories built around examples of what not to do. Many passages show key quotes, designed to give people guidelines on approching their way of life.

So for me, you can say the bible is a rules book and you wouldnt be far wrong. Now thats enough about relgion Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 8:27 pm

Phoenix, you can't answer to a debate, and then close the debate yourself. Either you say nothing and close debat by saying nothing. Either you enter the debate, and let it run x).

So i'll enter this debate too :
Dan, i didn't notice firstly, but after reading pho's post, i looked at your age, and saw 13. That's rather young, and maybe you don't get all aspects of everything you know. Myself i'm atheist, but i know what is bible. I didn't debate on your comment and accepted your mind. But xaso is right, whatever is bible for you, no need to get offened on what i said. Just put in perspective.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:05 am

Right so we are agreed signitures are not to be longer than the length of the profile information, and not wider than the standard page width?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:07 am

Xaso <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:39 am

Indeed phoenix we are agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:42 am

Ok then we can wrap this up. Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The signatures. Please read.   The signatures. Please read. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The signatures. Please read.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2