)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Pro abusing emotes on/off

Go down 
+6
Xasomur
Dark Misery
solid snake
Phoenix
Proballboy
Danmonkey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

Pro abusing emotes on/off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pro abusing emotes on/off   Pro abusing emotes on/off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just a few moments ago me and Proballboy got into an argument over emotes. At least 4 people I could find wanted emotes off while only two (that includes Pro) wanted them on but I turned them off because more people wanted them off, but Pro said "No, keep them on." and turned them back on, but I said "They said they wanted them off.", That spawned an argument that mostly consisted of on/off, but Pro still refused although Reborn, I, Laffy, and =D wanted them off. Only Pro and Pablo wanted them on, so we had a majority, but he just kept spamming "Mad?". So I preceded to type out this complaint, could you just get Pro to stop abusing the emotes=on/off switch? Thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Pro abusing emotes on/off   Pro abusing emotes on/off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:03 am

Wehr, you are missing the point. If two sides disagree on a topic, it doesn't neccesarily mean that the truth lies inbetween. Most of the time one side is right, and the other is wrong.

This case is pretty easy to solve: as some people did not want emotes to be on, Pro had no right to force the issue by himself. They are off by default, that's why, unless there's absolutely no problem with enabling them, they should be left as they are.

Pro's childish responses (I LAWLED SO HARD XDDD) give me a good idea of what the situation looked like. Truly, I thought you were a bit more mature. And if you think that being a bit-higher-rank makes you God, then perhaps you really should get demoted... ? :P
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Pro abusing emotes on/off   Pro abusing emotes on/off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:19 am

no igrom, i 100 percent disagree with you. when you are in a clan you are a team. you should learn to work together. also, what you are missing is the truth on the numbers that wanted emotes on. several kids were playing quite happily with emotes. just messing around having fun. you were not on server igrom. i was there. dan's post above is not accurate.

also igrom, i am not sol. maybe you should learn a bit more about your own clan before you talk out of your ***.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Pro abusing emotes on/off   Pro abusing emotes on/off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:29 am

@proball, you should handle your responses more maturely or you will not be taken seriously. much of what you said is correct but try saying it in a mature manner so you will not lose support.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro abusing emotes on/off   Pro abusing emotes on/off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro abusing emotes on/off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2