)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

comments on darthrages history

Go down 
+2
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

comments on darthrages history Empty
PostSubject: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 2:04 am

Seeing as we don't know who you were beforehand (or I don't anyway) then this really has no effect on us......what was your previous name?

Didn't really get the whole jist though....just about your experiances in the old ATS before the split and that you're leaving us.....ok.

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 2:11 am

kernow, he justs want to get this moved into the history section. and as he was ats ebfore and was here during the split i am looking forward moving it there Smile
Back to top Go down
darthrage
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
darthrage

PostSubject: Re: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:22 am

alguien puede traducirlo
???
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:36 am

Yeah like kernow, to me this topic seems a bit random and out of the blue to me, i dont get what your trying to tell us other than a story of your time in JK2. But the post was illuminating at least, so thanks for that.

What i did get from that is that you plan to get your own server, forum and clan, and try to make new progress by yourself. Is this correct? Well good luck in the future anyway DarthRage Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:53 am

I do not understand any of it lol =D
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:58 am

Well, i will translate it later lol

He is darthrage, he was a member of the old ats, but he wasnt active in the moment that ats was divided, and sol was created, he just went here to tell us his history
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comments on darthrages history   comments on darthrages history Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comments on darthrages history
Page 1 of 1