)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Bit crack about classical music

Go down 
+7
Xemnas
Danmonkey
mereel
wehr
Phoenix
Dark Misery
Ajunta Pall
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Piano rocks, you can do anything with it !!
and what you play atm ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

you guys should listen to this.. for those who don't have the temperment just listen starting at the 3 minute mark..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c5AebVt_Tcc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

It's the 3rd movement of Beethoven's 3rd Piano Concerto. An incredibly good interpretation too. Phoenix asked a question about a modern composer. I don't really know much about. There are several periods in classical music (Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, etc...). Beethoven was part of classical and really the beginning the romantic period. He was not like Mozart. Beethoven pushed music further into a new realm.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:45 pm

About new compositors, this is from my country you should listen him

Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:52 pm

@Xaso, Mozart was austrian and Vienna, odor Wien, was capital of the music world back then.. I don't thnk Beethoven spent most of his life in Germany.

Razz

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:48 pm

Indeed Wehr, he is a modern day japaneese composer. His music is highly regarded. He composed and orchastrated all of the music in Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX and X. As far as im concerned, his music surpasses everything ive heard anywhere, ever. Rarely do you find music that is so full of emotion. Ive never found any music thats capable of making me feel both tranquil and exhilirated at the same time to the extent Nobuo Uematsu has done with the compositions in final fantasy.

Although maybe the storyline and the game itself enhances musical experience. Thats why i urge everybody in the world to at least play final fantasy 7 & 8, because you havent lived if you havent played it, and I mean that. Wink

Ive already posted some of the final fantasy music somewhere in the section ages ago, i but i guess if people havent played the game it doesnt get the justice it deserves.

Also, to backup your previous comment Shubert was from Vienna too i believe.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:08 pm

Schubert died young. He was only like 28 and had put out a massive amount of works for someone that age. Hadyn was Austrian too. Liszt grew up in Vienna as his father left him in the care of Czerny, who was a student of Beethoven, at like 9.... Of the 3 mentioned by Xaso only Bach spent his productive years in Germany. But Xaso, you have Felix Mendelssohn.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:20 pm

My bad, Wagner's productive years were mostly in Germany too. I thought he had mentioned another composer when i wrote above. why can't we edit posts anymore????? If that feature was turned off please turn back on so I can fix my typos.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:48 am

end of the 18th century austria was one of the german states... there existed no "germany" there existed many german states, speaking kind of german and so on. austria was one of them... mozart definately felt being a german, though he was born in salzburg
same counts for schubert as well.
and vienna was as german as berlin was, as leipzig was and so on.

those composers are german heritage.

austria was firstly feeling non-german after ww II when they tried to evade taking part of responsability for crimes of germany. they shouldnt do... no german honestly tried to evade that responsability by saying hitler was austria, so its aurstian fault. only hyper fools would do...

so, no need in trying to disable my statement from this side. you could rather try arguing that schlager is good music... but i guess thats impossible xD
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 7:10 am

wehr wrote:
i think playing an instrument would be far better use of all your time then playing video games.

Guitarist in a small band B) ohhhhh yeaaah :L

its much more fun that gaming (Y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bit crack about classical music   Bit crack about classical music - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit crack about classical music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2