)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

everyone read this.

Go down 
+10
Tenken
Lord_Draco
Vader
Leonardo
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
wehr
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
deathray
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

everyone read this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

this guy Dinosuar*wizard and Wizard*marina say they cant be killed but they drain to much and dino spams so all of you go on to server and if you see them MURDER them pwn them own them ok ty!!!! Laughing Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:25 am

Smile He is a tosspot! He is the only good one out of Dinosaur and him... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 4:08 pm

@ Ralen Their perspective huh?? I think that they are bored out of their mind and that just laming other ppl is the only way to relieve their boredom. Or they just want to feel good about themselves.

@Aju Yes the secret is out!!! Im a supernoob!! Just because im younger and new at this game doesnt mean i dont understand the situation. Yes i need practice and any instruction would be appreciated, but i dont need to be a good player to understand what is fair and what is unfair. The game should be fun not frustrating......and should come with victory, sacrifice, and friendships.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:10 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:
Nightmare_I wrote:
Tenken wrote:
dinosaur(xx) or something.. yeah I think dinosaur = Jerek.

Lol no, Dinasour sucks hard compared to Jerek, and Jerek doesn't like areiz so...

You would know that wouldnt you laaaf?

Lol? wth is that supposed to mean?

Pretty sure we mean that your scheisser or suck hard as in.. yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:57 pm

to get victory you need skills.
euros work all about friendship : they attack ennemies, and talk with friends, help them if needed. In us, they consider sol as ennemies, so they get victory over you. It is frustrating for you cuz you lose, not anything else. If you would kill them ez, it wouldn't frustrate you that they attack you.
The sacrifice ... the only sacrifice i've ever seen in this game, is the admins of SoL server sacrificing SoL reputation for the benefits of its security and chance for newbs to experience the game as they want to.

The issue is that often noobs don't get the game properly, and then build up a mind that lamers are all cheaters, that they are bad guys, and as they hear that euros only insult they hear that.

lemme tell you a bit my story :
Myself i started on ATS, so i let you guess what was my mind about euros ... x). But then when i got a little better i explored that myself. Knowing that i was ATS, those euros didn't even ask nothing, they just kept killing me. But with time they got used to me, and stopped attacking me. I got friends, some others just ignoring me, but most people just laughed at me, cuz i was ATS trying to play among euros ( of course i got pwnd all the time ). But i've never been insulted ( but by scrubs but nothing new ). And it took my a year almost to get a level good enough to be respected by some guys, and hated by others, both because of skills, i was good enough to enter d:fi ( slayer, ritual, sithy, wormy, before sin ) the best ( skills ) team of jk2 ( wormy never used evc, and slay/rit only use wall hax, no hp hax, no aimbot ).
In this time, i learnt how was playing in euro : generaly you don't come randomly, you come if a friends ask you to help him, or if you just want to play with him, or if there is a gang fight, something often 8v3 ( 8 = FF, 3 = dfi ). And during those times, either you are only with friends, and you talk with them, you train, either you are with ennemies only, so you get ganged, but you'll never be insulted : i can have 4 ff on my back, i've never heard any pro or ez ( those exists only in us servers ... ). or there are both : it's a war, and people fight. sometimes 2 pada are insulting each others, but we never know who they are, generaly noobs ( that's why we don't know them ) crying because people attacking them.
So it has let me understand that finally, euros just fight for winning, and never whine ( they just ignore people whining ), and there are never problems in euro ( i've never seen a euro server lagged ). In us, people don't like laming, but instead of fighting it, they prefer going in easy way, just using admin. It led people getting mad, and losing their skills, and going on whining and insults.
That's why i keep propesting at how SoL calls euros, and how they claim euros to be.

and that's why you musn't get mad when someone kills you, but just train until you can beat them.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:24 am

but sometimes, or like me: always, you dont want to fight someone, because you want fun, and i have more fun if a fight is suspend and fair, and not composed of spamming, running and offensive binds
some ppl dont vare for skill, but more for fun and friends. but euros are onyl friends with ppl that have skill. and they are asses to the rest... and when i say euros its a racist word of course, i dont mean any european player, i mean those ppl you described aju. they simply act different on skilled/unskilled ppl. and some ppl here just act simply about skill than euros.

the only wrong thing they do: they claim their way of playing to be the only right one, and when they come to us, they dont respect our server having another way of playing.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:05 am

Ok first of all, if you have more fun when fight has suspens because of same levels, then maybe train more if those people are too good ? It's their fault that they all trained too much ?

Then you say they don't like people which have low skills, but that's wrong. Ryner ( perfect euro type for all of you guys ) taught me when i was pro, then FF accepted me among them, while i was not really good, i had still low skills for much things, and not good knowledge of ffa.

And what you call spamming ? i don't really get it ? you speak about lightning spam which i see everyday on SoL Server ? or maybe laggers spam, explaining the 15 guys banned from our server ?
Running ? if you can't run after them, it means that you arn't better than them, so don't whine about it. just train more or don't try to kill them.
Offensive binds ? Euros are never offensive to others, they talk about their problems without any insults. Last time i took dragon to fod, he was here, we both had SoL tag. No one insulted us, there were some FF and some d:fi, there were no insults, just people playing. Even dragon said me that it was funny, and it's CALM. the only binds that those guys have are the most common binds : =), Smile, =D, :>, Very Happy, ^^. I LIKE TURTLES i'm chocked, those offense me ! Or maybe you talk about "Want a glass of whine ?" or "[insert complain here]". I think that those are the only ones which you can talk about, and those are used only if a guy is ragging cuz of dying lol. I should bind those for SoL server btw ...
and if by offending binds you talk about the YOU SUCK !! and pooned and such stuffs, you might should look closer who are the guys telling those : nasty ( oh us ), laaaf ( oh us ), razer ( oh us ), several SoL ( oh us ), and some other random guys, which you still meet only in us lol.

And then to finish, you are right that they don't respect us way of playing. But actually it's not majority first, and second, who of all euros come to us server ?
Me, mila, devy, binary, devil, dildo. Dildo comes on when there is ctf, have you ever seen him not respecting our rules ? binary plays on us only, devy was afk for long, mila is respectfull, and devil is too.

So i'd like to know WHICH problem euroS bring to our server ... ( don't talk about boss he's unique ).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:31 am

Xasomur wrote:
when i say euros its a racist word of course, i dont mean any european player, i mean those ppl you described aju. they simply act different on skilled/unskilled ppl. and some ppl here just act simply about skill than euros.

aju, youre just riding on this word. you taking those ppl, those examples that suit u. just as i do. and we both have points, so who wants to make a definitive statement is always wrong. when u say euro you mean a european. when i say euro i mean some skill nazi.
and ryner is a two faced derp. one day he is in a good mood and you can interact on an ok level with him... but other times he enters the server to piss ppl off. provoking by laming every nuub... and you know it...

aju, cmon, why you always need to disagree for sake of disagreeing. we dont want to stereotype ppl. and you know that the word"euro" is unsuitable... but still we use it.

and you still forget the ain point i made first: some ppl dont care for skill, they search interaction. and the euros u mention interact even less, especially to ppl they dont know. you need to get respected fist, but they respect no one who is not playing the game the way they do.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:58 am

do you respect people not playing the way you do ?
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:33 am

LOCK PLS Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:32 am

i am polite and compromising or i just stay away. that is what i do, and what i expect from them.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:45 am

they are polit too. The only thing you can reproach the guys like poker is laming.

You say that i take examples which suit me, but you have more examples to quote me maybe ?

I quoted you all ffa pros playing in sol server ( maybe forgot one or two -_o )

I don't seek for disagree, i just disagree with everything i see here. No need to seek for something which brights like a sun.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:07 am

this discussion is getting nowhere.

not everyone i call euro is an ffa pro, but i guess its closer to what i mean, than euro is.

but i wouldnt call chatkilling and laming polite. specially its not polite laming on sol server in temple.
on the other hand i wont complain getting "lamed" on a euro server.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:53 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Laaaf+boredom+insecure feelings+laming+JK2= King of lamers laaaf. Lol

Tim+N0oBitess+Criing+Anti-Laming+No SKill+Scrub+JK2=Just Sucks

Aju wrote:

to get victory you need skills.
euros work all about friendship : they attack ennemies, and talk with friends, help them if needed. In us, they consider sol as ennemies, so they get victory over you. It is frustrating for you cuz you lose, not anything else. If you would kill them ez, it wouldn't frustrate you that they attack you.
The sacrifice ... the only sacrifice i've ever seen in this game, is the admins of SoL server sacrificing SoL reputation for the benefits of its security and chance for newbs to experience the game as they want to.

The issue is that often noobs don't get the game properly, and then build up a mind that lamers are all cheaters, that they are bad guys, and as they hear that euros only insult they hear that.

lemme tell you a bit my story :
Myself i started on ATS, so i let you guess what was my mind about euros ... x). But then when i got a little better i explored that myself. Knowing that i was ATS, those euros didn't even ask nothing, they just kept killing me. But with time they got used to me, and stopped attacking me. I got friends, some others just ignoring me, but most people just laughed at me, cuz i was ATS trying to play among euros ( of course i got pwnd all the time ). But i've never been insulted ( but by scrubs but nothing new ). And it took my a year almost to get a level good enough to be respected by some guys, and hated by others, both because of skills, i was good enough to enter d:fi ( slayer, ritual, sithy, wormy, before sin ) the best ( skills ) team of jk2 ( wormy never used evc, and slay/rit only use wall hax, no hp hax, no aimbot ).
In this time, i learnt how was playing in euro : generaly you don't come randomly, you come if a friends ask you to help him, or if you just want to play with him, or if there is a gang fight, something often 8v3 ( 8 = FF, 3 = dfi ). And during those times, either you are only with friends, and you talk with them, you train, either you are with ennemies only, so you get ganged, but you'll never be insulted : i can have 4 ff on my back, i've never heard any pro or ez ( those exists only in us servers ... ). or there are both : it's a war, and people fight. sometimes 2 pada are insulting each others, but we never know who they are, generaly noobs ( that's why we don't know them ) crying because people attacking them.
So it has let me understand that finally, euros just fight for winning, and never whine ( they just ignore people whining ), and there are never problems in euro ( i've never seen a euro server lagged ). In us, people don't like laming, but instead of fighting it, they prefer going in easy way, just using admin. It led people getting mad, and losing their skills, and going on whining and insults.
That's why i keep propesting at how SoL calls euros, and how they claim euros to be.

and that's why you musn't get mad when someone kills you, but just train until you can beat them.

This depends on the euro. When I get on euro and nap/kal is on, he starts criing the first 3 minutes without me saying anything. Same thing for chubby. Both are di:fi

And these are teh active players, Flawz (long time ago) used to also "flaw" within every kill.

Boss says "Trash" with every kill lol.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:36 pm

Laaaf+bad attitude+momma's boy+no girlfriend+vodka fueled rage+stubbornness= Super Lamer King of all things D**shie
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:46 pm

Whats laaaf done exactly? C'mon guys hes not that bad, there are plenty worse people that get on our server. If anything i think hes calmed himself down rather than become worse, recently has actually grown and made a better impression on me, he gets involved in the forum somethimes, he chats on server sometimes, and when he's in the mood he can be a canny lad. Sometimes he can even entertain me with his wierdly witty banter, sure he lames quite frequently, but i think there are people who are not banned who lame and abuse more than he does.

Laaaf is a bit like medication. He's ok in small doses. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Laaaf is a bit like medication. He's ok in small doses. Wink

Word.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

how does chubby shed tears he owned you last laff 2-1
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:59 pm

fisTo wrote:
how does chubby shed tears he owned you last laff 2-1

See this is exactly what i'm talkin about. Chubby pro only thing u can 0wn is your mom. Every telerun and /kill is a loss, more like 8-2 or w.e.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 3:44 am

You are really strange laaaf......
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 3:49 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
You are really strange laaaf......

A.G.R.E.E.D.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 4:27 am

Laaaf, first i've said in another post to don't quote BOSS cuz he's total exeption.

kal is the only guy like that, nap doesn't spam shit on euro servers.

And chubby ... trololo first he never plays on euro, second i didn't even know that he's d:fi.

edit : i checked, chubby isn't even known in euro.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 12:26 pm

lol laaaf yesterday I owned you like 5-0 and /kill doesnt make you lose score in a ffa its a old school technique LOL. man you know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 12:53 pm

depends which ffa you play fisto. Each time a guy dies, whatever is the reason, it counts for 1 for the other. But if you play no o b ffa, it might count for 0 ...
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

it counts for 0 because I was killing people and then kill myself its a old school rager skill and it doesnt give points to the other player
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

fisTo wrote:
it counts for 0 because I was killing people and then kill myself its a old school rager skill and it doesnt give points to the other player

I don't get this old school rage style cr@p. The only people I seen do this cr@p is azzy, you, and voss which equals lol. I never seen a pro do it. First of all most of the kills you get out of rage constant dfaing is luck or getting people by surprise in ffa. I mean sure, you can do it one time to master rage, but it dosen't take years to master it. It's easy.. In a 1vs1 rage dfaing /kill old school cr@p is going to make you get -100 if your fighting against a pro. Usually all it does is make things annoying for other people that are non constant rage fighting.

No euro heard of chubby? Then why does he keep on getting on di:fi tagz. Lol wanna-b?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone read this.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next