)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abrum

PostSubject: Goodbye   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 4:54 pm

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything, to myself and some of you. I need to leave, now, I don't know what to do but I know I have to go. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 5:09 pm

Hmm, you seem to be quite sure of this, so I don't mean to invade your personal privacy, but what are you sorry for? This seems quite sudden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 8:38 pm

i will miss u abrum i will miss you and your excellent mapping Sad

Edit by ajunta : not mapping but modding !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 12:28 am

dudeman left unreasoned...pippy did... now u?
is there any flu out there? Sad

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 2:09 am

Yes xaso its called.... THE OMG = OH MY GREENIE!!! LOL u get it from EATING TOO MANY JELLY BELLYS!! *COUGH ABRUM* LOL xD

D: well gl dude!! R u comming back? Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 3:45 am

Abrum D:, bb, you were a great friend, and you helped us a lot Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 3:55 am

I just dont get it, if people keep doing this we gona crumple, seb mentioned leaving, pipy has, dudeman has, and now you Abrum. I dont want any of u guys to leave espcially when these decisions seem sudden and rashley abrubt. By all means take a break, think this over and then come back once you are sorted, but dont just throw in the towel on a whim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 8:24 am

abrum you may had got me in deep water,but I never hated you completely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 12:21 pm

Omg wtf is happening?... we are losing several great people without warning and without explanation.... Bye Abrum, I'll miss you dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 3:05 am

Idiot ! -.-' Why ? ...... bb and gl ... i ll miss you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 3:55 am

BB Abrum... Take care..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 7:21 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. D: Sad Sad Sad

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 7:26 am

NO NO NO NO ABRUM WHY THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!

well bb take care hope u come back some day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Thu 18 Mar 2010, 7:04 am

aaah kernow u have destroyed this topic D: doesnt matter it is dead anyway lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord