)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

try this out

Go down 
+5
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
Leonardo
Tenken
Xemnas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

try this out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:17 am

First topic message reminder :

wanna try something funny? okay do as i say!
open up Jk2 singleplayer and start a level or a map
then open your console and type devmapall
then setforceall 999
the otarget
then npc pawn Desann
then npc spawn gran_boxer
mindtrick the boxer now and beat up desann xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 5:59 pm

try this out - Page 2 Celebrity-pictures-stewart-girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 6:04 pm

Oh yeah laaaf you could have Patrick Stewart!!!! Hell you could even go for Clay Aiken!! I believe homosexuals should have rights too. Its ok laaaaf you can "come out" if you want. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 7:43 pm

@Xemnas you know what else is funny?
npc spawn desann
switch to stun baton
and boom hes dead xD

Here's a screenie of my masterpeice. Razz
try this out - Page 2 Shot0022
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:33 am

@Tim, trust me, it isnt. I think ive had ive my fair share, and they are complex and hard work. Men are not suppost to understand women, if they did, it would be too easy. + Every girl is different, something that can turn one girls head, can make anothers cringe. Trust me, im 22, ive got plenty experience Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

Phoenix wrote:
@Tim, trust me, it isnt. I think ive had ive my fair share, and they are complex and hard work. Men are not suppost to understand women, if they did, it would be too easy. + Every girl is different, something that can turn one girls head, can make anothers cringe. Trust me, im 22, ive got plenty experience Wink

We aren't? Yes i understand that they are really freakin complex and stuff but i've never had trouble asking out or dating a girl. Ive discovered that all you need to do is kiss their ass and they will "help you" later. It's not so difficult. Lol it only took me 15 years!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:35 pm

Well, it depends who the girl is. I depends what you mean by kissing arse. Buying them flowers, presents, calling and txting all the time, spending more time with them than the lads? I would say that half the girls in the world dont fall for that, PARTICULARLY when you get older, its mushy. Facts are that while all girls like the attention, the bad boy image seems a popular one for them to go for. For some strange reason, guys i know, seem to have more luck when they treat lasses harsly and act like complete tools to them. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen Wink

Nah to be honest, what your talking about, is self confidence, but thats nothing to do with the girl herself, thats your positive. They are all different, you cant deploy the same methods to every girl and expect results.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 6:56 pm

Yeah i've noticed that some girls..not all...in the states like guys that are d*cks. For some reason the mushy approach works like ten times better. But yes girls are very different and complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

try this out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: