)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New Mod under Construction

Go down 
+8
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
sebbat
Abrum
NickdeClaw
Lelouch
BlueNinja
Grimlore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

With the New Year already kicked off and no money spent i thought of a mod that might make getting around the map or Pwning much easier. At some point I will have a Vehicle Mod ready within some months....

If you used Vehicle Models in jk3 then you might or might not like this mod. It places vehicles on the map and you can hitch a ride on them. They're also destroyable too! If a Vehicle gets blown up it will explode and kill players around it,but it respawns after a certain amount of time that can be set by a admin or member or Recruit. To make it more interesting i am gonna also have some maps made to make the vehicles blend with the map xD

ofc i will also have a couple of space maps complete with space vehicles Very Happy

And also with a mod that might sastify the guy that hungers for explosions is a Nuclear Explosion mod that makes the explosions more deadly and make the blast nuch more larger than normal!

And there will be some Sky maps with Air Planes. The Sky maps will be World War 2 so i will have somebody make World War 2 skins to have it look and feel historically alive!

and for any guy that likes areas with trees and camouflage there will be Speederbikes and there will also be different models.

Of all the Vehicles mentioned there will be newer vehicles from time to time.

If this makes things cool then dl this beast Very Happy when it's done ofc
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:20 am

pushover Razz
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:47 am

Grimlore wrote:
ok i will now stop making fun Very Happy

Fun ? Making spams = fun ?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:47 am

uh no spamming gets you in trouble and it's not even funny hek

@ heky is the link for your skins fixed?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:32 pm

HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE FUCKING FUNNY HE'S TELLING YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE SPAMMING AND IF YOU KNOW IT GETS YOU IN TROUBLE THEN WHY DO YOU DO IT!??! JESUS YOU ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS AREN'T YOU?!?!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:40 pm

no i just am a bit laid back blue and unlike you i don't instantly get mad at a guy for spamming
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:43 pm

I AM EXTREMELY LAID BACK BUT WHEN YOU DO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THATS WHAT PISSES EVERYONE OFF THE MOST!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

exactly what i was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:46 pm

he not instantly mad! its not like its the first time u spammed and blue is overreacting! You spam all over the friggin place constantly, blue has a good right to tell u to stfu, most people are passed that point now because u ignore so many times its pointless telling u to stfu because u neva listen.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:50 pm

meh man i do i just have alot on me mind right now...

@ phoenix it's not my fault i just am distracted by something

and please do not close and delete this guys i want this kept until my mod is finished....or if something different happens
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:52 pm

OMFG THATS NO FUKIN EXCUSE WE'RE ALL PISSED OFF AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM HAS TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR GODDAMNED MOUTH SHUT AT LEAST ONCE!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:54 pm

blue do atleast one thing for me and it's to calm down and listen to a guy who can check your blood pressure
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:54 pm

Grimlore wrote:
meh man i do i just have alot on me mind right now...

For effing hell sake, if its on your mind keep it on your mind, not on this forum!

(might as well talk to a wall)
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:56 pm

or talk to a cat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

THATS EXACTLY WhAT WE FUCKING MEAN!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD GRIM!? COUNTLESS RIGHT!? SO GTFO WITH YOUR SPAM AND TAKE HEKTORS ADVICE!!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:00 pm

i am, i am telling you to just not spam in my topic with meaningless temper tantrums and just move on -.-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:01 pm

Grim put simply, dont reply, dont reply to this message, dont reply to any other message in the forum conserning your spam, just do not back chat at all, is that hard?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY TO A MESSAGE IN ANOTHER TOPIC IN WHICH WE ARE TELLING YOU TO NOT SPAM! JUST DONT SAY A SINGLE THING!

@blue bet he does Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:02 pm

yeah i-i-it is..it is hard cuzi have alot to say..andi am still feeling like i'm 12 xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

OMFG YOU'RE SO RIGHT PHOENIX ITS LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING WALL, READ THE FUCKIN THREAD BEFORE YOU FUCKIN POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

@ blue, told ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:06 pm

i'm actually admitting my own spam problem phoenix and how hard it is 2 control it
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:08 pm

Then learn some self control and act YOUR age!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:12 pm

uh yeah 2 too...if you can just not CAPS spam.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:18 pm

It would be nice if you didn't spam period.

I'm not going to continue in this pointless argument because with you it just goes in one year and out the other and you just can't take a hint it seems... you just don't want to listen to anyone, ever. And thats what pisses us all off even after all the countless times you've been told you still ignore us.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:51 pm

<3 Grimlore. I appreciate your spam, Grim. It makes me laugh, because sometimes it seems that you are flipping through a dictionary and just writing a sentence out of the words you randomly select! It's awesome. What's not awesome is that it takes a long time to find the posts that are actually meaningful because your posts show up in the "Latest topics" box.

What amazes me about you most Grim is that these guys can yell and swear at you as much as they want and it never seems to phase you. Props for that man, I admire that. But you really should take their point to heart, and stop making posts just to raise your post count. If you post things because you think people will actually benefit from what you're saying, then everyone will love you, instead of just me. xD
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 10:50 am

i'm glad you understand my humor nick Very Happy

man you make a good point and thx cuz i thought you were trying to close this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mod under Construction
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next