)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Clan Apathy???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Clan Apathy???   Thu 17 Feb 2011, 3:57 pm

Where did Ca go??? I heard they moved to JK3. Anybody know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Thu 17 Feb 2011, 3:58 pm

I dont know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2335

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Thu 17 Feb 2011, 6:03 pm

No clue but can be like TS moved to other games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5199

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 3:15 am

who cares about CA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 3:35 am

idk idc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 4:54 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
idk idc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 10:33 am

CA was round longggg agoo. There were around when I first started playing but I havent seen them in any resent about of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:38 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if they moved to jk3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:39 pm

Lol one day maybe we should emulate that move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:50 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
idk idc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 3:03 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
idk idc

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 5:26 pm

I went to Jk3 once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Lol one day maybe we should emulate that move.

Good idea. Btw if the rest of you dont really care then how are we gonna keep this clan alive in the future huh? The only one to make a mature response (surprisingly) was Phoe. Really are we not looking to the future??

Oh yeah Graans was ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2335

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

Nej. Very Happy we don't move anywhere jk2 = besT Very Happy Idk really the future shows what happens maybe it's the future maybe not. But as long as we are getting members here i think we shouldn't do anything in a long range of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 6:20 pm

Well where will we be in say 4 years? We gotta make the switch sometime......unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 7:01 pm

That was un-called for, Tim. Their statements of apathy at the disappearance od CA is not transferrable to their feelings about the future of the clan. And Phoe making a mature comment being surprising? Phoe is a highly dedicated member of this clan, who is a mod, a dc, and counxil. Therefore, he was considered thoughtful and contrivutive, active and skilled on the server, and able to make MATURE decisions. Do you really think that? Because if you do, your value in this clan is truly questionable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo



Posts : 609

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 7:44 pm

tim the master server is not down and as long you pay for servers. they cant change that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 8:26 pm

@kira I think he meant that as in " more people should be more mature about the situation" than just Phoenix.

Now if thats wrong and he was meaning it against Phoenix then you are right Tim shouldn't have said that. Either way to go as far as to say
KiraOrLight wrote:
... your value in this clan is truly questionable.
really? Where does the idea that if he had some vindictive against Phoenix and has the balls to say so, that because of that his value drops. Its really f'ed up to say such a thing more so than what Tim had said. People have the right to speak their mind. And when they speak their mind it shouldn't affect their value with in the clan or their value as a player.

But i highly doubt that he meant it in that way..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

Speaking your mind is all well and good, but to say that it is surprising that such an integral part of our clan is mature? In my mind that shows that he is not going to be very cohesive and as such, will have less vaue. He also said that many members, including elected officials, don't care about the clan. And I highly disagree with that. If I stood up and spoke my mihd, saying that sol was a bunch of laggers and lamers, then knowing that about me does decrease my value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 8:17 am

@Kira.
KiraOrLight wrote:
Speaking your mind is all well and good, but to say that it is surprising that such an integral part of our clan is mature?
What kinda of weed are you smoking?!? ive told you already i doubt he meant as it was surprising that part of the clan is mature. More likely he meant that it was a surprise that so many didnt seem to care about the move.


KiraOrLight wrote:
In my mind that shows that he is not going to be very cohesive and as such, will have less vaue. He also said that many members, including elected officials, don't care about the clan. And I highly disagree with that

Show me where it says anything like that. He never said that clan member didnt care, he never said that our elected officials didnt care. He only posted twice and simply stated that more should care about such a move instead of saying "idk idc"

Your reading all of what he is saying out of context and thats not fair. I dont know how you got the conclusion you got but personally i think you need to apologize to him. Arent on the council or something like that? IF you really wana argue with me about I will fight you till the end about it. Its unfair that you jump to such conclusions then to go as far as humiliating him and saying his value as a member has decreased

KiraOrLight wrote:
If I stood up and spoke my mihd, saying that sol was a bunch of laggers and lamers, then knowing that about me does decrease my value.
If you stood up and said that right now and people gave you crap i would probably be defending you too simply because its your own opinion. While i might not agree with what you say i wouldnt bash you for your beliefs.
But Kira, Tim said nothing of the sort. All he said was that he thought that people would take moving to Jk3 serious. He never once said anything about clan member not caring. Maybe you need to go back and read everything he said.

Even if he had said it and meant it that why it still does not give you the right to say. "... your value in this clan is truly questionable." This is by far one of the rudest things I've personally ever hear from some one in SoL. Even more so some one that holds rank.

So how I see it is you have two option:
1. apologize to Tim and lets all move on.
2. Continue to argue with me, and I guarantee that I will fight you night and day about this.

Hope you make the right choice, because if i have to fight you about this im not going to be as nice about this as i am now, i promise you that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 9:07 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Lol one day maybe we should emulate that move.

Good idea. Btw if the rest of you dont really care then how are we gonna keep this clan alive in the future huh? The only one to make a mature response (surprisingly) was Phoe. Really are we not looking to the future??

Oh yeah Graans was ok.
This. By saying that they didn't make a mature response, he is calling them immature. This whole arguement hinges on what Tim meant by that surprisingly comment. WE can't determine its nature without a lie detector. But, I still won't apologize for what I said unless he apologizes for what he said. You say that its his right to free speech? Then I claim that right as well. Should you not be defending me for my words, as you are so keen to defend the words of all others? I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 11:23 am

Smile i love you both <3

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 1:17 pm

KiraOrLight wrote:
That was un-called for, Tim. Their statements of apathy at the disappearance od CA is not transferrable to their feelings about the future of the clan. And Phoe making a mature comment being surprising? Phoe is a highly dedicated member of this clan, who is a mod, a dc, and counxil. Therefore, he was considered thoughtful and contrivutive, active and skilled on the server, and able to make MATURE decisions. Do you really think that? Because if you do, your value in this clan is truly questionable.

So what do you just want to pick a fight huh? EXCUUUSE ME FOR ASKING A GODDAMN QUESTION KIRA. If you cant get along with other members then your value is truly questionable. That is quite insulting and I expect you have a very good reason for it. Phoe and i are friends he knows im kidding i wasnt trying to be criitcal dude so chill. I KNOW HES VALUABLE AND HIGHLY DEDICATED AND YOU DONT KNOW ME SO IDK WHY U ARE QUESTIONING MY VALUE. Oh and Iwabo is of good value because he understands my point of view and defending me! I WASNT BAGGING ON MY CLAN MATES EITHER! I just think that we need to be serious about our future....and im sorry if you dont want things to change...but thats how things are. Dont expect me to back down because im a recruit and ur a member either...I wont have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 1:30 pm

lmao. Calm down you guys.

Back on topic, if we ever make a "switch" to a different game, it's not going to be Jedi Academy; the multiplayer in JK2 is better, so there's no point. If we ever switch to a different game, it will be something much, MUCH newer; like SWTOR Wink

But I don't foresee any of that happening in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 1:33 pm

Thank you Nick for answering my question.....geez that took a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Apathy???   Today at 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Apathy???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» Clan Skryer 2250
» Clan Eshin 2000 pts
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: