)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Nagging and Klo Will

Go down 
+3
Kernow Pilgrim
Danek
Grimlore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Nagging and Klo Will Empty
PostSubject: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 7:58 am

Danek just told me to "tell" the admins here to ban Klo,but i was about to say no,but he was looking insistant...

Can somebody fix this?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:00 am

THIS FAG IS A MORON,I CANT STAND THIS GUY
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:11 am

Ignore him danek. He isn't a lagger, he isn't a hacker. And it is probably Vort knowin his humour! lol
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:12 am

NO IT WAS HIM,HIM AND HIS BROTHER WERE ON
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:16 am

IM WILL HAVE GUNS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

off topic dude

danek if it WAS him....then post his ip
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:00 pm

@Grimlore, who are you to lecture me about off topic, the amount of spam you produce?

And IM WILL HAVE GUNS is klo williams catch phrase which we all take the piss out of and share a snigger at. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:07 pm

eh Phoenix it is believe it or not it sort of is spam Neutral

Danek told me to and i don't like disobeying..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:51 pm

Wolfe the day you have more authority over Council Member Phoenix is the day i quit jk2! Razz

Don't u think people find it a little bit patronising when people say "don't spam" when half of their own posts are just spam..... :/
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:17 pm

IM WILL HAVE GUNS! no u wont, IM WILL HAVE GUNS PLZ, NO U WONT NOW JUST SHUT UP!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:20 am

LoL kernow, thanks for the backup Wink

I wasnt going to say anything coz im tired of talking to him, so thanks that you told him Smile
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:19 am

NO OFFENSE GRIM BUT DO U EVER LISTEN AT ALL?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:08 pm

yes and to be completely honest i was about to say no -.-

but i didn't want to waste time aruging with you
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:21 pm

You don't listen - Proof of not bothering to read and respond to Phoenix's long post is proof of this, wanna argue? Send the resonse to me via pm, its not hard dude Phoenix doesn't write academically or anything.

We waste time with you not vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:39 pm

dude i ofc do listen

@phoenix Danek also says "IM HAVE GUNS" so i get confused a bit

@ kernow the day i get authority is when u DONT quit silly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:41 pm

Grimlore wrote:
dude i ofc do listen

@phoenix Danek also says "IM HAVE GUNS" so i get confused a bit

@ kernow the day i get authority is when u DONT quit silly Very Happy

*SIGH*.... JUST.........................IDK..................WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT????????? Mad
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:45 pm

it's just Danek sometimes said 'IM HAVE GUNS' and then Wolf would say 'YOU'RE NOT GETING GUNS STOP ASKING' in a funny spam thing and i thought it as Danek Neutral

what i mean is that if i ever get authority kernow would quit but that's the stupidest thing to do
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:48 pm

My head bom (without the smile)
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:23 pm

is that a chicken on it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:08 pm

Danek dont worry brother ill take care of him...3 warnings 3rd will be kicked from teh server Wink and guys stop the figth were a team dont fight with your clan m8's Very Happy lets just take care of this issue ^^^ty all in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:05 am

GRIM STOP FRIGGIN SPAMMING YOU'RE SO FRIGGIN ANNOYING!!!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:22 am

Clan Mates? grimlore isnt a clan mate and i doubt he ever will be
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:46 pm

@ dan dude we're m8s cuz we are major Fallout 3 fans u_u and that doesn't mean that i can't join ats it's just a bit hard...

@ Black atleast you can close this after some time

@ dans again after this gets closed please don't make me do another topic it makes people think i'm sapmming -.-

@ blue Never Mind -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagging and Klo Will   Nagging and Klo Will Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nagging and Klo Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: