)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

still banned xD

Go down 
+7
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Rachel
Dark Misery
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
nastY
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nastY

still banned xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 5:37 am

First topic message reminder :

well, i was just wondering, when id get unbanned, i think it makes a while now.. lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:42 am

That means Ariez is banned too, they have the same IP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 6:56 am

nastY wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
you wont be too assy for long, because you'll be too banned too fast.
dino and ariez arent banned yet, so i have my proof its something personal if u banned me Wink ATS-like

wrong my dear: we beared your shit alot longer than theirs...
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:04 am

ariez and dino are way more shit talking than i am LOL, i dont even reply them when im playing against them, they just talk too much shit.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:04 am

Hektor wrote:
nastY wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
you wont be too assy for long, because you'll be too banned too fast.
dino and ariez arent banned yet, so i have my proof its something personal if u banned me Wink ATS-like

AA banned Dino yesterday Razz
AA, not admins
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:05 am

Doesnt matter, he is banned.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:06 am

*They are banned.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:12 am

u banned me cause u dont like me, AA banned them cause they were laming Wink so yeah, it does matter
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:12 am

and im sure most of the time, they were laming in hangar lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:17 am

well then it doesnt matter anymore Razz

nasty: accept that you just were a prick and that we needed a break from you... and we is not the admins, we only banned you AFTER our forum was spammed with complaints about you. so the admins waited until the members said: ok admins, go for it.

by now there aint as much complains about those 2 assholes as there were about you... or laff
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:22 am

They ain't, they were on with me in the morning. Lol, ariez was playing tig with me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:37 am

Nasty you make me laugh, do you think that we just randomly decide not to like people? We dont like you because your behaviour had been the thorn in our side for months, and with your lagging, laming and insulting, we decided it was time for you to leave, you brought it on yourself, there is no need to come here looking for sympathy and accusing us of being biased against you, its your own fault your banned. Your actions were enough to give an aspirin a headache...

As for AA banning Ariez, i doesnt matter, because it if AA didnt ban him, we would have. Hes been stepping on too many toes recently and people are getting fed up of him, so all AA has done, is save us a job.

@Rachel, they probably changed IP, im sure AA just kickbans peoples.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 7:41 am

im sure sol would be better without xaso and kernow, id really like to see how it'd be without them LOL, probably a good clan, finally.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 7:50 am

nastY wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Unban March 1st is good.
<3
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:54 pm

nastY wrote:
im sure sol would be better without xaso and kernow, id really like to see how it'd be without them LOL, probably a good clan, finally.

You are so stupid that it is medically fascinating. How do you do it?? You honestly believe that we would be BETTER without Kerny and Xaso? You must be smoking some crazy drugs!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:59 pm

as if i ban so much... as if i play so much xD as if i was for banning ppl in general... im for looking at each case... isnt it what u want? judging each case separatly?
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:10 pm

ur the bad leader making every1 act like u do, so bringing every1 against me cause u dont like me, same thing as kernow. btw im not the only one that think it could be better without u guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:16 pm

actually its quite opposite, we dont bring ANYONE to act like we do, because we WAITED with banning you until we had so much complains from the NON admins. and the NON admins forced the ADMINS to finally ban you.
but i tell you what: the fact that i dislike only made me shed no tears while you got banned Wink

if everyone acted like me, you would be talked to death and never join the server and forum again, because of my BLABLABLABLABLABLASPAMBLABLA...
if everyone acted like me, they wouldnt need to make complain posts on the forum, because they have a laugh while you get mad on the server...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:21 pm

He has a point, nastY...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:39 pm

If you want to get unbanned you are doing a terrible job at it. "Hey ill go insult the SoL members so they will unban be from their server." Seriously thats ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:08 am

i dont expect getting unbanned by doing that lol, just trying to make them realize something, that is too big for them to realize by themselves, but even with my help, they still keep crying at me saying i was a prick xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:27 am

Note I was actually supporting Nasty being unbanned soon - and he insults me.

Good diplomacy.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:05 am

its not done yet, so atm, i cant stop insulting u till i see im unbanned Wink
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:08 am

nothing prove me its real until i really get unbanned Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:22 am

nastY wrote:
just trying to make them realize something, that is too big for them to realize by themselves

We arent 10 year olds Nasty, and we arent dumb. We realize more than you know...and btw the fact that you put the stupid smiley face icons after you insult someone doesnt make it "all better". Besides... banning you from the forum is always an option floating out there as well. So if this insulting continues then you know what will happen. Just a fair warning.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:48 am

nastY wrote:
i dont expect getting unbanned by doing that lol, just trying to make them realize something, that is too big for them to realize by themselves, but even with my help, they still keep crying at me saying i was a prick xD

maybe it helps when u dont act like a prick xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still banned xD   still banned xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still banned xD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next