)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments

Go down 
+22
KiraOrLight
Leonardo
luke
wehr
TheGraanulaarian
Pipsquid
GONZA
striker
Hektor
Vader
masterboss
fisTo
solid snake
Dragon
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
mereel
Phoenix
Proballboy
DoZeR~
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

How long should a lagger on SoL server be banned for?
1 Week
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote1010%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote11
 10% [ 3 ]
2 Weeks
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote106%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote11
 6% [ 2 ]
4 Weeks
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote106%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote11
 6% [ 2 ]
2 Months
 6% [ 2 ]
4 Months
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote100%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
6 Months
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote1013%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote11
 13% [ 4 ]
3 Strike System: 1 week, 1 month, unban at SoL's notice
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote1058%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 I_vote11
 58% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a general poll we're seeking information on what the general populace of SoL and its visitors think about the length of time a person should be banned for lagging the server, please vote for your choice. Council will take into consideration the effect of the poll to incorporate into it's working structure for dealing with laggers.

~SoL Council

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:58 am

luke wrote:
come on boss you have 4 years old? stop saying idiot comentaries, all sol members are more mature than you

No Luke, he's not 4 Wink
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:00 am

no but he think like a little boy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:03 am

luke wrote:
no but he think like a little boy

He just has unknown and different kind of humor which we can't understand to...
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:07 am

You can't understand because you don't have my IQ.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:27 am

lawl boss... you should hack our forum to see that there is no way of giving karma through admin...
your try to not be rude failed, and you were wrong at the same time...
boss, you should only do what you are here for: getting unbanned and not getting banned on sight again, because everything else you do will only be detrimentary for you... no go troll somewhere else pl0x
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:36 am

masterboss wrote:
Yes , you do have a say since it's your server but that doesn't mean you have to admin abuse everyone just because you pay for it.
It doesn't mean we HAVE to, but it DOES mean we're ENTITLED to.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:56 am

lol boss, stop talking now, don't you look more ridiculous than people think you are x). More healthy for that forum, some of sol guys, and yourself x)
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

Aju , if I were you , I d i love you and go shed tears in my corner.

Suddenly you think you're so cool and 3-4 months ago I was teaching you how to saber.
Kid
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:12 pm

masterboss wrote:
You can't understand because you don't have my IQ.

Oh god, I have to admit, this got more than a smile out of me. Good job boss, you made me laugh. Like aju said, just cut it out. I though you were ridiculous before, but now with your last comment? Jesus, that "i though you were ridiculous" just rose to a wholenother level
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:20 pm

is that you in your avatar picture?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:25 pm

boss, you have low IQ if you answer that to what i posted. Read again and think again, if you can ...
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

I have nothing else to say , I don't wanna start another fight.
The thing is Paul , you need to change your suddenly pro aura and be a little more sociable.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:47 pm

"-...and the highest IQ in the forum isss, drum roll please!

*drum roll*
*trumpets sound*

-Boss! Everything from name calling, to asking me if my avatar is me, and even contradicting himself in some points. By all means he deserves this award."

Imagine that with the voice of a miss universe relator voice. And then the little song he sings:

"ohhhh....boss( 8 )"

Wow I drifted off there ._.

Boss, cut the crap. Stop telling people how they should act or not act. One thing is taking it from someone wise, like a dad or maybe a granfather, but YOU. The one guy who tries to stop the thing he is himself from happening, the one that thinks he is god all mighty, the one who plays the role of the helpless girl in despair. The little role is getting a bit old and we are all sick and tired of it. People left because of what is going on and someone even made a topic about how the clan seems dark, silent, rude. I personally think you should just back off and let the clan run itself. There are things in life you can't change, things you won't like, things you never wish existed and I lived through all of this, but guess what, you just have to deal with it chest first. The rules this clan has is the backbone of it all, and you can't change that. I dare for you to try changing things in a similar way in life, you won't get very far.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

pro aura ? more sociable ? LOL.

Pro boss, don't bring your "knowledge" about people, cuz if there is something you show me everyday, it's that you don't know me at all lol.

btw, have you moved or not yet ?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 3:42 am

Paul? LOL "Oh yeah I was teaching you how to fight like 3 months ago". Aju has been around for a while.....im pretty sure he didnt receive your "teachings".
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 3:49 am

tim don't speak about things you don't know please.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 3:51 am

You know what? I done being treated like shit......just done.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 3:53 am

why shit ? I just ask you to don't get into this conversation, which is between me and boss, cuz it's upon past events when you weren't even playing jk2 yet. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 3:58 am

Ok the next time I feel the urge to defend someone, i'll make sure to ignore that strong feeling and instead make fun of them with everyone else. Thats totally a good solution.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:02 am

i think so indeed.

Don't take it offending, but just try to interfer in less personnal issues dude, it's a very good thing that you get an opinion in everything concerning the clan, but for the personnal issues, people might appreciate it a bit less, me at least. That's just an advice eh.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

Guys, it is pointless, TOTALLY POINTLESS. You will never solve that issue if you keep biting yourselves all the time. Boss wanted to give his cooperation to work with you guys. I know that some of you/us still have the grudge against boss, but get over with it now. The game isalready dead if people are still aguing likenow. Past is past and it is only a stupid old game which was supposed to let people play together. Now some clans want the anti laming rule and such for keeping "peace" on their servers. No offense but also with the problem about exploits are also more complained than before, wasnt it? Now you are all coming here at this forum, where all ppl can see and view it to see yourselves discussing for solving the problem. Do not poison this thread more than it is...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:10 pm

Why dont we just close this topic huh? It may have gone too far a while ago^^

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

Yes close it.
Thx for the support manta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5