)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments

Go down 
+22
KiraOrLight
Leonardo
luke
wehr
TheGraanulaarian
Pipsquid
GONZA
striker
Hektor
Vader
masterboss
fisTo
solid snake
Dragon
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
mereel
Phoenix
Proballboy
DoZeR~
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How long should a lagger on SoL server be banned for?
1 Week
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote1010%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote11
 10% [ 3 ]
2 Weeks
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote106%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote11
 6% [ 2 ]
4 Weeks
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote106%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote11
 6% [ 2 ]
2 Months
 6% [ 2 ]
4 Months
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote100%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
6 Months
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote1013%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote11
 13% [ 4 ]
3 Strike System: 1 week, 1 month, unban at SoL's notice
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote1058%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 I_vote11
 58% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a general poll we're seeking information on what the general populace of SoL and its visitors think about the length of time a person should be banned for lagging the server, please vote for your choice. Council will take into consideration the effect of the poll to incorporate into it's working structure for dealing with laggers.

~SoL Council

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:53 am

@ phoe
funny, if you say boss is not worth the fuss we make. but in fact phoenix, this boss thingy is the only thing you care about and that blows this bigger than it even is. if you really want to feed boss with the ignorance he deservers than stop posting aggressive posts here ignoring the process and do the work youve been voted for to do: post on council topics, especially the medal ones. because since the boss thing happened you only post loads of hate and unconstructive things. please change that
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 4:00 am

I m trying to ignore all your insults and just see my objective acomplished which is stop sol abuse.
I know deep down you trashes arent bad guys ( at least some of you )
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 6:56 am

one year : D
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

Boss, I appreciate your input. Even though your idea for a ban appeals forum didn't go through, I actually think that its a good idea. You are one of the non-SoL's who is willing to discuss what you need from us, as we are a public server. I, unlike possibly some of my clanmates, think that that's a good thing. Everyone in the clan doesn't know what it feels like to be an outside party. Most of the people who do know what its like would just say "lol sol is no0obs =]" and walk off. You, on the other hand, are willing to hold a rational conversation, at least when you aren't raging. If meeting your needs, at least partially, is going to stop your attacks, then I for one am willing to talk to you, even if others don't want to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 6:29 pm

After kira's post, i'd like to say one thing : what did boss is bad, but it's good since it didn't damage our clan at all, and i could even say, a step to make it better. If we end with better system, it's allright for me.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

As Boss and most of the other people here agree - We're not doing this for him. We're doing this for the benefit of our clan to extend culturally, sympathetically and most importantly - communally. Look at the results of that poll; Majority is morality.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 3:59 am

Yes , and I have to say the 3 strike system was my suggestion to nick in xfire .
Nick can confirm.
So , majority of sol voting with me , oh welll... nothing more to say.

And yes Ajunta , you should be happy because things could have been a lot worse.

I just want everyone to be able to have fun without kids with admin who think they are gods, and there are some in SOL who think that.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:37 am

the outcome is clear...
so i claim this poll being over
boss, when you still wish i will ban THIS account of yours and enable the old darthboss one, k?
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:47 am

cant i keep both.
dont ban this one i got good karma Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:54 am

lol, one will be banned x)
u know: we like to ban, and i need to be able to say: I HAVE BANNED BOSS (even if its just one of his accounts)
leave me that phenomenal triumph xD
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:56 am

okay okay, ban darthboss.
and let me send pms Smile))
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 7:04 am

oh... ofc... but dont send EVYL STUFF !!!
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:28 am

well , look , i m willing to help you trashes secure the forum.
when you wanna talk , add me on xfire
darthboss
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 3:44 pm

Lol will do.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:39 pm

Ok thats it lol!!!I need an Xfire!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 9:46 pm

add him and he'll hax u like he did to me Sad
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 5:40 am

Shhh... you weren't supposed to tell everyone that.
Now , XASO : let's not be rude , I was sure you'd use admin to give poor sebb his karma back
It's funny how SOL people always use admin to solve their problems.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:00 am

Thats what admin is there for, and the money we pay gives us that right. If you dont like it, you dont have to play on our server.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:58 am

Kid , I am talking about the forum.
And stop talking about how you pay for the server , nobody asks you to.
You made a public server so people can play in it , not so people can play in other server.
Now go shed tears in your corner.
Freak
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:23 am

Boss, can you please just follow our forum rules and not insult, and it make everything awesome. And though we do host a server for anyone to play, we do pay for it, so we do kinda have a say about it. ^^

And Xaso didn't give Sebb his karma back through admin. Members just went through the forum and started giving him karma to random posts to bring it back up. So no admin abuse here. :p
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:33 am

He did give him through admin.
He didn't have 220 he had more , around 228 or something , and today when i logged in he had 220, just like he posted.
But I dont mind it was just a joke . No real damage , except poor sebb raging.
Yes , you do have a say since it's your server but that doesn't mean you have to admin abuse everyone just because you pay for it.
The thing that bothers me is you reminding me of rules when your own clan doesnt respect them.
Please look in this thread how Phoenix and Sebb both raged and insulted me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:41 am

You insults us too boss, every other word that come out your mouth is "TRASH" or "KID"
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:45 am

I am not insulting , I am telling the truth.
Thats what you are.
And I know you were the one who banned ariez.
You are the arkadia kid.
SO yes , you are trash!
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:49 am

come on boss you have 4 years old? stop saying idiot comentaries, all sol members are more mature than you
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

Its Archadia, get it right fu*kface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next