)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Ive been banned for no reason

Go down 
+6
GONZA
Ajunta Pall
luke
KiraOrLight
Phoenix
arieZ
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arieZ

Ive been banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:20 am

Archadia banned me for calling him a pedophile.. he was telling me that I have no hair on my balls, im a baby, and he said to suck his thumb.. then he banned me when he noticed I was exposing him.. help
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:30 am

Where you abusing him?
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:32 am

Who is Archadia?
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:45 am

Where you abusing him? what? If your asking if I was abusing him.. No, I dont have admin.. he banned me for no reason
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:47 am

If someone can unban me please.. my IP is 97.102.47.179
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:50 am

Also, I dont know why someone using *BS* tags and not SoL can have the power to ban, you should take his privelage away hes known for abusing admin..
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:09 am

You said: Archadia banned me for calling him a pedophile
i think thats the reason
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:15 am

arieZ wrote:
he was telling me that I have no hair on my balls, im a baby, and he said to suck his thumb..

do you read whole posts luke ? lol
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:15 am

but who is archadia???
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:26 am

yes Luke was there, all I want to know is someone going to unban me?
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:57 am

Just great.
After all this crap , SOL hasnt learn anything.
Still banning people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:11 am

Sorry for this Ariez, it was uncalled for, and I will talk to the admin about it. You will be unban soon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:19 am

Mereel, calling somebody a peodofile is a very serious accusation, as far as im concerned, that earns a ban.
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:21 am

mereel wrote:
Sorry for this Ariez, it was uncalled for, and I will talk to the admin about it. You will be unban soon.

Thanks Mereel, and Phoenix, telling someone to suck his pipe is serious too.. thats what he told me.. and he wasnt even wearing SoL tags he was in *BS*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:24 am

I know archadia, he is in SoL and BS, and yes he is legit (before anybody asks), hes a good guy but he will rage if you give him shit, so you must have said/done something to upset him. Can you think of anything you did? Did you lame him, gang him, verbally abuse him?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:25 am

Phoenix wrote:
Mereel, calling somebody a peodofile is a very serious accusation, as far as im concerned, that earns a ban.

I been called a lot worse Phoenix, you just got to let it slide.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:30 am

Mimimi , I am a kid , with admin , ariez called me pedo , so what do i do?
BAN...
Where have I seen taht before... ah yes... ATS SERVER
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:49 am

Phoenix wrote:
I know archadia, he is in SoL and BS, and yes he is legit (before anybody asks), hes a good guy but he will rage if you give him shit, so you must have said/done something to upset him. Can you think of anything you did? Did you lame him, gang him, verbally abuse him?

I came in and he started talking shit saying I hack I suck etc. So I pwn him and obviously hes going to ban me for any reason.. Noone likes me because im the best and people cant accept it so they rather ban me.. Phoenix stop taking sides, the point is he banned me for a stupid reason.. And besides he started everything saying I was a kid and to suck his pipe. Thats pedophile talk
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

Reggie , archadia is phoenix.
This TRASH kid.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:53 am

you have been unbanned anyway
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

Ofc he has , now that we discovered who is the real admin abuser.
Now Phoenix , you do know that next time we go to war I wont let you go so easy , like I did this time.
SO i am asking you nicely , now , we made a poll , respect that freakin poll and stop banning people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:55 am

mereel wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I been called a lot worse Phoenix, you just got to let it slide.

Exactly.. The best is ignore or maximally SILENCE but not ban / kick. I dont want to teach you (lol) but insults aren't reasons for a ban.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:55 am

The was reason, he was acting like a total prick and wouldnt leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:01 am

I think that ppl should be banned for lagging and hard laming other ppl because admins can cover themselves.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:02 am

Well , Phoenix doesn't think that.
I just pray that he abuses me.
Just once.
SO that I have a reason to fly a kite him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ive been banned for no reason
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next