)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Ive been banned for no reason

Go down 
+6
GONZA
Ajunta Pall
luke
KiraOrLight
Phoenix
arieZ
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arieZ

Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Archadia banned me for calling him a pedophile.. he was telling me that I have no hair on my balls, im a baby, and he said to suck his thumb.. then he banned me when he noticed I was exposing him.. help
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:04 am

Take his higher admin away and give him the admin where you can only chance emotes or tele. All he does is admin abuse when someone better then him comes along. And hes known for admin abusing I think SoL should have a meeting and talk about taking his admin away.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:05 am

We know reggie.
He's a kid.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:09 am

since when have I been known for admin abuse?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:35 am

lawl, you guys are ridiculous: when laaf was banned it was like: NO, HE DIDNT DESERVE A BAN: LOOK AT ARIEZ, HE IS TEH FOOL!!!
now ariez got banned and its like: NO... HE DIDNT DESERVE A BAN!!!

guys... that dude was beggin for it. and now he cries when he got it?!?! all know that sol has no balls, but i feel with those criors we have no rolemodels to strive for. and even boss is a crior: needs any shit example to support his point. like if he had anything to say. but in fact he is just trolling now.

now hush and get a life. there are still ppl in this game that dont want to waste their time getting bugged by a pisser like ariez. unfortunately we cant get rid of boss, but thats why he got his compromice for, and ariez would have gone no long ban... but now that he cried so much he is a lucky pisser... but a pisser still that will get another ban if he goes on like he does.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:51 am

we said ban ariez IF laaaf gets banned, that was the only point, it was unfair toward laaaf.
I even said that i prefer laaf unbanned than ariez banned with him x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned for no reason   Ive been banned for no reason - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ive been banned for no reason
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2